YOU MUST CHOOSE FRINGE OR CURTAINS

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
To be better looking you must decide to wear fringe or curtains because it appeals to everyone. Fades, buzz cuts etc. are for loosers.
Notice that all pop, kpop stars, singers, models, anime and manga guys almost always are introduced with hair which fall on forehead. All these guy know that it is easy sollution to looksmax.

Muhh, only bald head, wOMen lOVe thatt

Attachments

• 7 PSL.jpg
    7 PSL.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Jared celma.jpg
    Jared celma.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • sergio.png
    sergio.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Jared celma.jpg
    Jared celma.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bestt hair.png
    bestt hair.png
    404.8 KB · Views: 0
  • a1b84745bc4ead327a9448e08676f7fd.jpg
    a1b84745bc4ead327a9448e08676f7fd.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5013c8e69c99c6075d7fc756fef01c0a.jpg
    5013c8e69c99c6075d7fc756fef01c0a.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 330px-Bishounen_Oranges.jpeg
    330px-Bishounen_Oranges.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 11TIKTOKHAIR-seven-articleLarge-v2.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 7,5 PSL .png
    7,5 PSL .png
    258.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, blatonslatt, Deleted member 23154 and 18 others
how about u choose to suck my dick instead faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, wombleboy12, arabcelxxx and 18 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
dude the 5th dude literally has a fade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and GymCelNeckPill
If I have too low ipd, or shit cheekbones I would go for curtains
If I have a shit hairline , forehead and brow ridge I would go for fringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, ROTTING and OneTwoThree
Mirin the lesbian haircut

curtains are almost impossible to pull off though, you almost never see guys looking good with it, fringe on the other hand is a lot easier and has tons of guys looking good with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 17920 and ROTTING
To be better looking you must decide to wear fringe or curtains because it appeals to everyone. Fades, buzz cuts etc. are for loosers.
Notice that all pop, kpop stars, singers, models, anime and manga guys almost always are introduced with hair which fall on forehead. All these guy know that it is easy sollution to looksmax.

Muhh, only bald head, wOMen lOVe thatt
Another prettyboy coper. DNRD

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, notrealdanish, ALP and 1 other person
This is facts

BF2BF8AF 9AA8 47FE 8370 41B528B222E6
Best hair

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, GalacticHero, Highlander and 1 other person
Melanotan 2
Thanks and I am not consider myself as a coper but white people especially from my country have uneven hairline/high foreheads and covering it change a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thanks and I am not consider myself as a coper but white people especially from my country have uneven hairline/high foreheads and covering it change a lot.
Most white lads my age are at least NW2.

Most white lads my age are at least NW2.
Yeah, white men are very often cursed with balding and only those who have masculine, robust faces can handle balding/lack of hair. White zoomers wear fringes in many variation to hide balding and slicking hair back would cause ,,dumb" appearance. I have high forehead and a little bit curved hairline and I look odd when I slick my hair back. And fringe cover bad shape of forehead and temples too.

And I do not know why this guy is so tanned but he would have looked good even if he had been pale.

• +1
Yeah, white men are very often cursed with balding and only those who have masculine, robust faces can handle balding/lack of hair. White zoomers wear fringes in many variation to hide balding and slicking hair back would cause ,,dumb" appearance. I have high forehead and a little bit curved hairline and I look odd when I slick my hair back. And fringe cover bad shape of forehead and temples too.
I've observed this. I'm mixed, almost 25 and still NW1.
And I do not know why this guy is so tanned but he would have looked good even if he had been pale.
He just wants to look more mixed but with the privilege.

None of these guys would be taken serious in a professional environment.

You need to look old with glasses covering your bug eyes, shit collagen, norwooding and a short professional haircut. Otherwise you dont get a high paying job.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hozay, GalacticHero and ALP
I've observed this. I'm mixed, almost 25 and still NW1.

He just wants to look more mixed but with the privilege.
Bad news is that tanning cause quick loss of collagen. And this guy looks good for now but when he gets older he will be probably average looking becuase he changes hairstyle for more mature cut and collagen is gone.

I always thought being pretty boy is the best what you can get in term of appearance but I have been mistaken when I realized features which cause someone is or is not pretty quickly are gone. I can not imagin 30 years old guy in my country who wears fancy tik tok hairstyle etc. Skin will lose their own shine too...

I am from Poland and many rankings say Poles are very prone to balding and those teen will probably lose their hair. I will not be good looking when I reach 30s but I do not care soon becasue most polish gays are ugly like sin :p

• +1
Bad news is that tanning cause quick loss of collagen.
That's true and that's why I stay away from intentional tanning
And this guy looks good for now but when he gets older he will be probably average looking becuase he changes hairstyle for more mature cut and collagen is gone.
It's his prettyboy styling that's saving him.
I always thought being pretty boy is the best what you can get in term of appearance but I have been mistaken when I realized features which cause someone is or is not pretty quickly are gone. I can not imagin 30 years old guy in my country who wears fancy tik tok hairstyle etc. Skin will lose their own shine too...
A lot of them descend after they're 22.
I am from Poland and many rankings say Poles are very prone to balding and those teen will probably lose their hair. I will not be good looking when I reach 30s but I do not care soon becasue most polish gays are ugly like sin :p
@MoggerGaston is also of Polish descent but lives in the Netherlands. He's in his late 20s, I think.

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree
None of these guys would be taken serious in a professional environment.

You need to look old with glasses covering your bug eyes, shit collagen, norwooding and a short professional haircut. Otherwise you dont get a high paying job.
No, you must look mature. David Gandy is a perfect example of a men who looks like a owner/CEO.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
No, you must look mature. David Gandy is a perfect example of a men who looks like a owner/CEO.

If he had bug eyes and glasses he would look even more like a CEO. And he already has the rest of what I mentioned.

That's true and that's why I stay away from intentional tanning

It's his prettyboy styling that's saving him.

A lot of them descend after they're 22.

@MoggerGaston is also of Polish descent but lives in the Netherlands. He's in his late 20s, I think.
And one more. My country mentally is between West and East Europe. A couple years ago those ,,pretty fags with fable clothing, fringes, trinkets" had no life in my schools becasue boys wearing buzz cuts, having NW3 and potato faces would bully them.

That is curious observation that ten years ago truly slayers in Poland were guys who were opposite to pretty boys. They had muscle, balding head, red faces and dull eyesight but they slayed in clubs xd They are called in my country ,,Seba". Seba is a polish name (Sebastian) who looks like this and he is not tolerant.

Attachments

• poleee.png
    poleee.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and Xangsane
And one more. My country mentally is between West and East Europe. A couple years ago those ,,pretty fags with fable clothing, fringes, trinkets" had no life in my schools becasue boys wearing buzz cuts, having NW3 and potato faces would bully them.

That is curious observation that ten years ago truly slayers in Poland were guys who were opposite to pretty boys. They had muscle, balding head, red faces and dull eyesight but they slayed in clubs xd They are called in my country ,,Seba". Seba is a polish name (Sebastian) who looks like this and he is not tolerant.
And pretty boys are the slayers in Poland now?

• +1
Fringe is cringe.
Curtains Chads report in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and notrealdanish
And pretty boys are the slayers in Poland now?
And looking like pretty boy you could forget manual labour because you were considered as a weak, fragile boy who is afraid to break a nail. Fringes, skinny jeans, very clear skin were perceives as ,,faggy" in Poland. That was a truly slayer.

Attachments

• pudzian.png
    pudzian.png
    651.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
My cheekbones and hairline are actually two of my best features, I’m also nearly 30, what haircut should I get?

Attachments

• adaś.jpeg
    adaś.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
My cheekbones and hairline are actually two of my best features, I’m also nearly 30, what haircut should I get?
It depends on many factors. Side part is a safe option.

how to get the fluffy hair texture ? any hair products to achieve it ?

Middle part for life

Nigga fuck off. Peanut skull warriors arent ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
It depends on many factors. Side part is a safe option.

I’m gonna go with curtains on the basis that hiding my zygos a bit will make my narrow jaw look wider tbh.

The curl fringe just doesn’t work with anything but a clean shaven mogger jaw but I have a beardfrauded receded one.

To ty jestes z polski?😳

This guy's gay he knows what he's talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Sexually Disabled and Jungcuck
Curtains are better for highclass maxxing

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back