BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
I see so many users berating me when all I've done is announce my paid programs

Paid Programs

> I haven't stole their credit cards
> I haven't taken money off their dresser
> I've taken no quarters from your couch

No problem the same as when a client has doubt of the quality of my software or why my hourly rate is so high. I tell me my work speaks for themselves, and they're free to find a cheaper alternative if they want.

However these same users I see also doing the following destructive habits
> Not Saving
> Not Investing
> Not Spending money on health
> Not spending money on knowledge (books, mentors and seminars)
> Not making an effort to rub shoulders higher status then theirselves

Then they'll say how they've given up hope and how they want to rope

Of course your life is hell, and you've engineered it yourself

I don't just preach this I practice it
> When I dropped out of college I spent over 10K to learn software from the best and brightest, and I'd say I've had good ROI, and it's evident in my hourly rate
> I've been eating heathy from pre-puberty visting weston price @ an early agen is expensive. I've probably spent 2-4K/yr on food more than if I was eating the standard american diet. This has benefitted me with increased IQ, less sickness, and a good height and frame
> I spend maybe over 10K a year on just looking good (skin and fashion)
> I've invested a lot of money in my late teens and early 20's and this will likely conclude in my retiring in my 30's

INVEST IN YOURSELF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youngcell and Deleted member 39
why do you think skin is the most important attribute to being attractive? do youalso think the colour of your skin matters?

why do you think skin is the most important attribute to being attractive? do youalso think the colour of your skin matters?
because in a group of 10 average looking people, the person with the best glow will ALWAYS stand out, ask @BeautifulBones for a more in depth explanation but this is the main reason, GLOWING things attract more eyes

Idk if glowing skin is necessarily more attractive. If done too much, it looks gay.
Look at the right guy in 6:52 ,looks kinda weird to me.He doesn't seem like a slayer, he looks like a bottom.
I understand that it stands out but I don't know if it always is beneficial.

Idk if glowing skin is necessarily more attractive. If done too much, it looks gay.
Look at the right guy in 6:52 ,looks kinda weird to me.He doesn't seem like a slayer, he looks like a bottom.
I understand that it stands out but I don't know if it always is beneficial.

The guy and 6:59 has the same skin quality. It just puts oil on his face for extra shine. They both have the same skin glow. A lot of gay guys and girls do this oil for shiny skin thing, and they also replicate it with makeup

i have no life quality, im ugly, truecel, mentally ill, angry, dyslexic, adhd, suicidal, violent, and a sperg.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and androidcel
making an effort to rub shoulders higher status then theirselves
Blckd 1

i have no life quality, im ugly, truecel, mentally ill, angry, dyslexic, adhd, suicidal, violent, and a sperg.
Sounds like you're just low T and having sissy fits of frustration. Get checked and consider replacement therapy.