You need fat grafting after inframalar implants

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
It's fucking mandatory.

6 months post-op and I can still notice the implant under my skin and already got several people asking what was happening to my undereye area ?

Had to deflect by saying that I was tired lately.

The bigger you go, the more people will notice something off.

You need fat grafting to smoothen the skin to implant transition

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, IMOGYOU, Mr. Nobody and 6 others
Does it look unnatural or just like that you are tired? How many mms have u got?

Does it look unnatural or just like that you are tired? How many mms have u got?
5,5mm if I remember correctly. It looks like I got small bruises from a sparring session. I need to use concealer.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
5,5mm if I remember correctly. It looks like I got small bruises from a sparring session. I need to use concealer.
Sounds great. I've heared RSM talk about ~5mm being advisable max in that region.

Also, if I remember correctly you did some zygo implants too? How did that go?

It's fucking mandatory.

6 months post-op and I can still notice the implant under my skin and already got several people asking what was happening to my undereye area ?

Do you think the issue was the size or was it the design / placement? 5.5mm doesn’t even seem that big, I was expecting like 7-9 or more

Were they custom designed? Who did the design + who did the surgery? I’m looking into getting custom infraorbital / malar implants myself.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
can you share any pics?

It's fucking mandatory.

Hello. I'm looking into getting infraorbital implants w/saddle and drop-down Supras, from the same surgeon.

Could I ask you a few things regarding your surgery, experience and the results after months?

I'm not sure if fat graft or a cantopexy (plasty can risk in uncanny PCT) is necessary straight after in all cases.

I'm not going for the hunter eye look, I just want deep set, almond eyes and no NCT (which is probably my falio alongside eye support).

If you can PM me, thank you.

how come people look natural in pagnonis before and afters then? i think this just depends on a persons anatomy

I appreciate you sharing your experience with the 6-month post-operative phase. It seems that the presence of the implant under your skin has become noticeable, leading to inquiries from others about your undereye area.

It's not uncommon for individuals to face such situations, especially when opting for larger implants. The increased size can draw attention, and addressing inquiries with a response about tiredness is a common way to deflect curiosity.

You've mentioned a potential solution, suggesting fat grafting to smoothen the skin-implant transition. Fat grafting is indeed a technique used to improve contour irregularities and create a smoother transition between implants and surrounding tissues. Consulting with your surgeon about this option could provide valuable insights into the feasibility and potential benefits of such a procedure.

It's important to prioritize open communication with your healthcare provider to address any concerns or aesthetic goals you may have. They can offer professional advice based on your unique situation and guide you through potential solutions.

It's fucking mandatory.

I am starting to think that infraorbital implants are BS
why not just get a fat transfer.
I appreciate you sharing your experience with the 6-month post-operative phase. It seems that the presence of the implant under your skin has become noticeable, leading to inquiries from others about your undereye area.

It's not uncommon for individuals to face such situations, especially when opting for larger implants. The increased size can draw attention, and addressing inquiries with a response about tiredness is a common way to deflect curiosity.

You've mentioned a potential solution, suggesting fat grafting to smoothen the skin-implant transition. Fat grafting is indeed a technique used to improve contour irregularities and create a smoother transition between implants and surrounding tissues. Consulting with your surgeon about this option could provide valuable insights into the feasibility and potential benefits of such a procedure.

It's important to prioritize open communication with your healthcare provider to address any concerns or aesthetic goals you may have. They can offer professional advice based on your unique situation and guide you through potential solutions.
Who are you?