YOU NEED IT ALL

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Race, height, frame, thick wrists, good big muscles, good face, dark hair, a deep low voice, a big dick and NTness

Subhumans here like to cope by saying face is everything and how anything else is cope because that'd mean there'd still be hope for them (plastic surgery)

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Justttt, randomguy1235 and 6 others
i agree with most except dark hair

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GordonFreeman, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
Niggas in Paris

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Justttt, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
need it all for what? you mean modelling? I have the frame of a child and still get girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Norwooder, retard, Hades and 11 others
Yes only 0.00001% of males is having sex with pretty girls, rest are just fucking eachother

High IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, GordonFreeman and 1 other person
Yes only 0.00001% of males is having sex with pretty girls, rest are just fucking eachother

High IQ thread

i mean im subhuman and heck if i tried maybe i could fuck with a pretty girl..but so what, i wouldnt feel good with it, its not "just get lucky and u get laid"..i cant imagine myself giving sex and pleasure to a woman

Wow I didn't know this before, thanks op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, BigBoy and Deleted member 4804
Good thing I have all of that

i agree with most except dark hair
Blonde hair is fucking disgusting on guys. Literally every single girl I've talked to prefers dark hair. There's articles showing girls prefer darker hair on guys, darker haired lions are perceived as more alpha.

I'm dyeing my hair as soon as fucking possible
need it all for what? you mean modelling? I have the frame of a child and still get girls
We all know you don't

High IQ thread
You're coping hard if you think only 0,0001% is like this

You're coping hard if you think only 0,0001% is like this
Let's calculate?

White (1/10), 6'1+ (1/10), above average frame (1/3), thick wrists (1/5), good face (1/20), dark hair (1/5), deep low voice (1/10), big dick 7.5''+(1/100), NTness (1/2)

Calculate and see who's coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, PubertyMaxxer, Madhate and 1 other person
Let's calculate?

White (1/10), 6'1+ (1/10), above average frame (1/3), thick wrists (1/5), good face (1/20), dark hair (1/5), deep low voice (1/10), big dick 7.5''+(1/100), NTness (1/2)

Got still the one coping mate. These people are out in public more than often
Let's calculate?

Yeah no shit you low IQ shitskin obviously if you include the entire world this is true, but we're talking about the west since nobody gives a fuck about the third world

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Alexanderr
Big hands> whatever your wrist size is
Deep voice overrated
Big dick waaaaay overrated
If you have the frame you don’t need big muscles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Big hands> whatever your wrist size is
Deep voice overrated
Big dick waaaaay overrated
If you have the frame you don’t need big muscles
Big muscles with a big frame is still more attractive. Being skinny is ALWAYS A NEGATIVE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
I mean if we’re talking Christian bale in American psycho levels or a bit more buff I completely agree but the roided look is probably not going to be universally attractive

• +1
Race, height, frame, thick wrists, good big muscles, good face, dark hair, a deep low voice, a big dick and NTness

Subhumans here like to cope by saying face is everything and how anything else is cope because that'd mean there'd still be hope for them (plastic surgery)
If you were right, you wouldn't exist
Heck, this forum wouldn't exist
The entire world would be crowded with genetic masterpieces and there'd be no uglycels

If you were right, you wouldn't exist
Heck, this forum wouldn't exist
The entire world would be crowded with genetic masterpieces and there'd be no uglycels
I meant this to be chad and have the optimal way of living and living truly happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Yeah no shit you low IQ shitskin obviously if you include the entire world this is true, but we're talking about the west since nobody gives a fuck about the third world
1. I'm not a low IQ shitskin
2. You're a retard
3. Even in west it makes about the 0.00001% of the population that have 7+/10 of those lists let alone all of them
I have never in my life seen someone IRL that had all of those 10 features in one human. If you needed it all human population would be under 100.000 people

You know nothing about real life basement dweller, shut the fuck up

• JFL
It’s all or nothing. There is no balance.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Let's calculate?

Lmao how is tall 1/10 but big dick 1/100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and PubertyMaxxer
Let's calculate?

Its 1/3 of all

ideally you need it all yes, but JFL if you say that 6'1, normal pitched voice, average weight and bf% and 5/10 face isnt enough to get laid

ideally you need it all yes, but JFL if you say that 6'1, normal pitched voice, average weight and bf% and 5/10 face isnt enough to get laid
True. A babyfaced 6'3 deep voiced slayer like you is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: AnimeCel
True. A babyfaced 6'3 deep voiced slayer like you is ideal.
you are correct, unironically
you dont need dark hair to get laid lmao, a lot of high tires slayers are blonde

are you sure?
Chad shirtless

1. I'm not a low IQ shitskin
2. You're a retard
3. Even in west it makes about the 0.00001% of the population that have 7+/10 of those lists let alone all of them
I have never in my life seen someone IRL that had all of those 10 features in one human. If you needed it all human population would be under 100.000 people

You know nothing about real life basement dweller, shut the fuck up
You're thinking in absolutes, obviously you don't need to have everything God tier but to live life optimally as a chad you need to have all of these atleast slightly above average. Face literally just isn't enough
you dont need dark hair to get laid lmao, a lot of high tires slayers are blonde
And theyd be more attractive with darker hair

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

Can I see your frame?

Agreed. I tried to cope that I didn’t need all, but you literally need EVERYTHING

it’s over

• +1
You need to be white. Thats it

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209