You need status to slay a Stacy

Deleted member 16986

Deleted member 16986

Bronze
What is the inner motivation of a young insecure girl seeing roided Chads and surgerymaxed Stacies in Instagram?

What is her greatest desire?

What is her goal in life?

She wants to be like the beautiful Stacy on IG and wear branded clothes, be around cool people and visit cool places. Have a Chad boyfriend that also has other Chad friends.

She wants to be seen with famous, attractive people so her friends will see how cool she is and admire her.

So if you are a basement rotter with 3 irl friends that also don't have a social circle you will never slay a Stacy even if you get Chad looks by a miracle.

You need to statusmax as much as you need to looksmax.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StalinCel, Mewton, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
Most users here are too scared to look a becky in the eye when speaking to her

Jfl at expecting them to form a social circle of high status Chads

It's like telling a homeless man he needs to millionairemax. Ain't gonna happen

The truth is, it's over for 95% of users on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Mewton, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
Inb4 “stacies only fuck NT htn guys” squad comes in

091DE197 C6D6 4C58 8CEA 2410DA5C23CB

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16984, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Statusmaxxing is a bit more subjective than looks maxxing , there’s more different caveats and ways to approach it. And different girls can have slightly different ideas of what a cool high status guy is - (but none of this definitions are basement dwelling aspires)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
Inb4 “stacies only fuck NT htn guys” squad comes in

View attachment 1497916

Not saying HTN is enough for Stacy. I say you can't get a Stacy without status. Not for ONS and even less for LTR.

They might spread legs if you don't have money
They might spread legs if you don't have Chad looks

IG Stacies never fuck guys without status

It is a fundamental rule and definitely worth mentioning

The difference between a Tinder Becky and a Tinder Stacy is that Becky will let you in based on looks only

A stacy will ask for your IG and get sure you are not an outcast in case she will be seen with you in public

Women are extremely status oriented and people on a redpill/blackpill forum should be aware that it might be more important to have a social circle than the 7th surgery

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 16771 and 4 others
Not saying HTN is enough for Stacy. I say you can't get a Stacy without status. Not for ONS and even less for LTR.

The difference between a Tinder Becky and a Tinder Stacy is that Becky will let you in based on looks only

A stacy will ask for your IG and get sure you are not an outcast in case she will be seen with you in public

Women are extremely status oriented and people on a redpill/blackpill forum should be aware that it might be more important to have a social circle than the 7th surgery
I was not referring to your comment.

Sometimes someone talks about who stacy dates and some dudes rush in with “NT htn”,that’s the meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16986

cope

you can fraud everything

• JFL
True bro so true. Keep posting

• +1
What is the inner motivation of a young insecure girl seeing roided Chads and surgerymaxed Stacies in Instagram?

She wants to be like the beautiful Stacy on IG and wear branded clothes, be around cool people and visit cool places. Have a Chad boyfriend that also has other Chad friends.

She wants to be seen with famous, attractive people so her friends will see how cool she is and admire her.

So if you are a basement rotter with 3 irl friends that also don't have a social circle you will never slay a Stacy even if you get Chad looks by a miracle.

Men fuck a woman for face and body.

Woman fuck a man for face and status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16986
top tier women want aura.

• JFL

This is true but how tf do you Status Max ?

THIS! yes, underrated redpill imo, well said OP

• +1
Not really

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So if you are a basement rotter with 3 irl friends that also don't have a social circle you will never slay a Stacy even if you get Chad looks by a
fuck bro u personally attacked me:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16771, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16986 and 1 other person

Brutal caging banderas ☹️
Guess I gotta start posting pics online after my cycle brah.
Bulge pics with tracksuits on as well.
Light stubble
Jacked body
Full hair
Jaw on point
The works

• +1
yeah, I wrote a thread about this. Legit stacy I went on a date with like one of the first things she talked about was how good we would look on her iG together

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16771 and Deleted member 16986
Listen you chaff cunt. I don’t need you or your pickle peppered arrangements of what I should and shouldn’t do around women. As long as I manifest a Stacy for myself, she will come to me ten fold. Chad wouldn’t register in her peanut mind once she lays her eyes on me and my 1994 Mog Mobile Camry SE.

Listen you chaff cunt. I don’t need you or your pickle peppered arrangements of what I should and shouldn’t do around women. As long as I manifest a Stacy for myself, she will come to me ten fold. Chad wouldn’t register in her peanut mind once she lays her eyes on me and my 1994 Mog Mobile Camry SE.
Based

• +1
Reactions: getra
JFL my friend keeps telling me even slaying stacy is possible for normie with a good personallity :lul:

• JFL
"Other chad friends"

Users here autistically look for normie friends that dont mog them even by 10^-13 PSL

• JFL