you need to be desperate and tryhard on tinder

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
hire a photographer to take your pics, fill out every section in your proifle, write a novel in perfect grammar for your bio, make sure to let women no that you have no options and tinder is your only way to meet women. you are desperate and sex starved so you should sell yourself that way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jungcuck, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 18582 and 6 others
The first point is legit.

Why don’t you get all these female friends with no benefits you keep making to help you take some awesome photos?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, try2beme, cutie_pie and 2 others
Why don’t you get all these female friends with no benefits you keep making to help you take some awesome photos?
when did that happen? you refer to those bitches that i met once and then never talked with again?

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
when did that happen? you refer to those bitches that i met once and then never talked with again?

Yeah those bitches who “just want to make friends” - perhaps you can make use of them instead of just unsuccessfully trying to fuck them.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and cutie_pie
Yeah those bitches who “just want to make friends” - perhaps you can make use of them instead of just unsuccessfully trying to fuck them.
these bitches ghosted me loooong ago buddy boyo. and who said they wanted friends? they just wanted a quick fuck but i was too ugly for them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadcel; and cutie_pie
A bit to the side of topic, but I'm wondering if there is actually a grain of truth in this when it comes to texting. I myself never double text or put more effort into talks than women do, and the moment I see I have to put in any work I give up because it annoys me.
But then I was thinking - a big part of shitty situation with tinder is how many matches the bitches have and the flood of messages they get. Maybe it actually makes sense to sometimes double text, after all you're among hundreds of dudes and you write to her and hour later you're below 20 other dudes on message list.
Fuck I hate modern online dating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, autistic_tendencies, Primalsplit and 2 others
A bit to the side of topic, but I'm wondering if there is actually a grain of truth in this when it comes to texting. I myself never double text or put more effort into talks than women do, and the moment I see I have to put in any work I give up because it annoys me.
But then I was thinking - a big part of shitty situation with tinder is how many matches the bitches have and the flood of messages they get. Maybe it actually makes sense to sometimes double text, after all you're among hundreds of dudes and you write to her and hour later you're below 20 other dudes on message list.
double texting never worke personally

Give up on dating apps. Build up a social media presence and maintain a social circle instead.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Give up on dating apps. Build up a social media presence and maintain a social circle instead.
lol his main problem is his looks, as if that hasn’t negatively affected his attempts at being social before.

this nigga needs some surgery.

lol his main problem is his looks, as if that hasn’t negatively affected his attempts at being social before.

this nigga needs some surgery.
No he doesn't. He's literally Chadlite facially

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 19994
But but.. some redpill youtuber told to wait 1 week before texting so I seem busy and on muh purpose :soy::feelsuhh: