You need to take the artificial-womb pill!

GeordiLeFort

GeordiLeFort

Mulattocel · Visionmax · Browmax · Jawmax · NoGym
The Artificial-Womb Pill

One of the common pills distributed is that 'foids are the choosers', 'foids are the genetic gatekeepers' etc..

But if you realise that men have been simping for foids for tens of thousand of years simply because they have an unsightly entrance that must be entered into order to perpetuate the species?

Well, not for much longer!

By taking the artificial-womb pill you have:
- No child support since you can raise the kid yourself :yes:

- Choose the gender (and other edits in the future) :yes:
- No longer have the biological imperative to chase foids or think about them (the key to freedom) :yes::yes::yes:

I'm sure there are a lot more benefits to society, the earth and the galaxy as a whole, but the last one is such a paradigm shift that eclipses all others. After foids are no longer worshipped as the meat-wombs that they are, we can move forward into a new age.

Laws will change, voting rights will change, all the isms would die overnight and men will begin to wake up and gain their backbone again.

How society will look within 2 years of no need for foids

Welcome to the Post-Foid Age.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:Take the Artificial-Womb Pill!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Unironically the answer to all of your problems and the only way we can save humanity from self-destruction

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 275, Arkantos and 25 others
foids will rope imo after finding out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5875, joeveniro and 6 others
The Artificial-Womb Pill

One of the common pills distributed is that 'foids are the choosers', 'foids are the genetic gatekeepers' etc..

But if you realise that men have been simping for foids for tens of thousand of years simply because that have an unsightly entrance that must be entered into order to perpetuate the species?

View attachment 739652

- No longer have the biological imperative to chase foids or think about them (the key to freedom) :yes::yes::yes:

I'm sure there are a lot more benefits to society, the earth and the galaxy as a whole, but the last one is such a paradigm shift that eclipses all others. After foids are no longer worshipped as the meat-wombs that they are, we can move forward into a new age.

Laws will change, voting rights will change, all the isms would die overnight and men will begin to wake up and gain their backbone again.

View attachment 739653

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:Take the Artificial-Womb Pill!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Unironically the answer to all of your problems and the only way we can save humanity from self-destruction
remember to pick the best genetic value stacey possible to birth ur kid

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
brb gon make a diy crispr thread to gene edit your children

But who will breastfeed my gigachad son for 18 years ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5875, wasted and 3 others
No way it would be available to the masses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6512
foids will rope imo after finding out
I imagine a lot of men would rope too, I mean why the fuck do anything in life if it's not to get pussy? That's what keeps me going, even in my darkest days the 0,000001% chance I might feel a foids clit with my P is enough to keep me going. If you take away the greatest thing there is for a young man to experience, relationships with foids. What the hell does he have to live for? Might aswell end all human life at that point

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Arkantos, Subhuman Philtrum and 5 others
I imagine a lot of men would rope too, I mean why the fuck do anything in life if it's not to get pussy? That's what keeps me going, even in my darkest days the 0,000001% chance I might feel a foids clit with my P is enough to keep me going. If you take away the greatest thing there is for a young man to experience, relationships with foids. What the hell does he have to live for? Might aswell end all human life at that point
If the only thing worth living for is to put your penis inside a wet hole and move back and forth then you might as well rope now, or give it 10 years to mature and for your hormones to stabilise. Over for you if you are a slave to your meat programs. I'm not any better than you, i'm just trying to offer solutions to get ourselves out of our current predicament.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel and GeordiLeFort
Remember retarded left-wing feminists are thinking the exact same thing with artificial sperm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Cope, even if that become possible and available for single ugly men, we would still feel the need to chase women for sexual validation and pleasure, other than for relationships and company. Single mothers, despite procreating, still want men in their life, because procreating it's not the end of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Taylorswift
Remember retarded left-wing feminists are thinking the exact same thing with artificial sperm
why bother with artificial sperm if sperm from banks is cheap and sells chad genetics

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer and Lux
No way it would be available to the masses.

It'll never become mainstream. The feminists (who want the creation of artificial sperm by the way) and their sheep cucks will never let it happen.

Cope, even if that become possible and available for single ugly men, we would still feel the need to chase women for sexual validation and pleasure, other than for relationships and company. Single mothers, despite procreating, still want men in their life, because procreating it's not the end of your life.
U know sex dolls are already here right?

U know sex dolls are already here right?
There is a difference between allowing lonely men to fuck a piece of plastic and allowing them to reproduce. Still, how many men use a sex doll?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 5522
This is just as bad as foids who want to artificially inseminate themselves and raise their child on their own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Howt the fuck raising the kid can be my pill? When the only thing i care is mogging other men and fucking bitches

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6512 and johncruz12345
This is so retarded and will not work at all. Men seek foids for the dopamine rush that comes from the emotional, physical and sexual validation. Not for the sole purpose of procreation. You are acting as though we are an ant colony devoid of emotional intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Arkantos, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
The Artificial-Womb Pill

But if you realise that men have been simping for foids for tens of thousand of years simply because they have an unsightly entrance that must be entered into order to perpetuate the species?

View attachment 739652

View attachment 739653

I dont want kids though i want a nord foid an average 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

Bro no you can still have sex

This is so retarded and will not work at all. Men seek foids for the dopamine rush that comes from the emotional, physical and sexual validation. Not for the sole purpose of procreation. You are acting as though we are an ant colony devoid of emotional intelligence.

My thoughts exactly unless we can become a hive mind ngl if chad was the hive mind leader i would gladly give up my indidivual mind

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Taylorswift and Deleted member 6512
If the only thing worth living for is to put your penis inside a wet hole and move back and forth then you might as well rope now, or give it 10 years to mature and for your hormones to stabilise. Over for you if you are a slave to your meat programs. I'm not any better than you, i'm just trying to offer solutions to get ourselves out of our current predicament.
It's just cope to think life isn't about putting your dick in a hole and moving back and forth.
That's the whole point. Everything else comes after that. Pussy is like the entryway for anything else being meaningful or satisfying.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and HighIQcel
True to some extent but you still need someone to take care of your kid while you and leaving in day care is so fucking shit. Besides, men still wants sex and validation

True to some extent but you still need someone to take care of your kid while you and leaving in day care is so fucking shit. Besides, men still wants sex and validation
men and all human beings should cease to exist

damnn i will gladly take a cute daugther then :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, improover and some1h0peless
End it, I'm sure you have a knife in your kitchen.
and go through the pain and effort? i would rather not. i'll just wait until i deteriorate

and go through the pain and effort? i would rather not. i'll just wait until i deteriorate
Way more effort being alive. Isn't that painful, just make a little cut in your veins, 10 mins you're out. If you get a gun it's instantly out, boom 1 shot it's over, easy way out. People would be inspired

How much would top tier fertile eggs cost so that they can be put into the artificial womb with my seed?

Sounds ridiculously expensive. Everyone would only buy adriana lima tier eggs.