You only hate my takes because I’m aspie

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
The reality is NTfags like @St.TikTokcel @Azonin @the BULL @MoggerGaston only hate my takes because I’m autistic.

If I was neurotypical and spewing my same takes I wouldn’t be attacked by these guys. Plenty of others say the same as me but these guys never have issues.

This is absolute Proof NT pill is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Sodoku, nword49 and 5 others
Bro I'm og bro 2021 join date on incels.is brooooo

The reality is NTfags like @St.TikTokcel @Azonin @the BULL @MoggerGaston only hate my takes because I’m autistic.

If I was neurotypical and spewing my same takes I wouldn’t be attacked by these guys. Plenty of others say the same as me but these guys never have issues.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Bro I'm og bro 2021 join date on incels.is brooooo
If I was NT you wouldn’t be saying this btw plenty of others say the same

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
I'm non nt but I don't have these problems. Brutal?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Autism doesn't exist, I couldn't tell the difference between you or any other forum member

your not autistic just really bad at video games

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
shut the fuck up

@St.TikTokcel is biggest retard ive seen

your not autistic just really bad at video games
I don’t play vidya
Autism doesn't exist, I couldn't tell the difference between you or any other forum member
well the way i was treated for some takes especially on discord I’ve said compared to others who are NT prove there is a clear distinction.

Who would you say are the most autistic people on this forum?
I'd say @thebuffdon690 is definitely up there
Nigga made an entire calculator to assess facial attractiveness :lul:

• +1
You just dislike me because I’m autistic bud. We barely disagree on anything yet you attack my takes.

Admit it you hate autistic people ableist
You cope with JBW and other useless shit. It has nothing to do with muh NT (which is a meme anyway).
@St.TikTokcel is biggest retard ive seen
Brown

@St.TikTokcel is the farthest thing from NT

You cope with JBW and other useless shit. It has nothing to do with muh NT (which is a meme anyway).
I’ve never been a JBW believer tf are you talking about dude :forcedsmile:? Lmfao dude im an NT piller I don’t give a fuck about race pill I’ve legit spoke out against it. Plus I’m not even as brown as u make me to be

Lmfao proof ur just anti autistic plenty of genuine JBW believers here go talk to @SadLivwr if you want a genuine JBW piller

I’ve never been a JBW believer tf are you talking about dude :forcedsmile:? Lmfao dude im an NT piller I don’t give a fuck about race pill I’ve legit spoke out against it. Plus I’m not even as brown as u make me to be

Lmfao proof ur just anti autistic plenty of genuine JBW believers here go talk to @SadLivwr if you want a genuine JBW piller
INHIBITION (AS LONG AS NOT SUB5) > COLORING (AS LONG AS NOT SUB5) > FACE = FRAME (AS LONG AS HEIGHTMATCHED+ WITH FOIDLINGS) > HEIGHT > MUSCLEZ > NT BEHAVIOR, BODY LANGUAGE, CHILLED OUT, CALM, LANGUAGE ACCENT, FASHION, HOBBIES ETC.

INHIBITION (AS LONG AS NOT SUB5) > COLORING (AS LONG AS NOT SUB5) > FACE = FRAME (AS LONG AS HEIGHTMATCHED+ WITH FOIDLINGS) > HEIGHT > MUSCLEZ > NT BEHAVIOR, BODY LANGUAGE, CHILLED OUT, CALM, LANGUAGE ACCENT, FASHION, HOBBIES ETC.
Inhibition and NT is the same thing tbh. Nt and face > everything.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Also NT is necessary for making friends & succeeding in life. You’re not going to see a guy with Down syndrome making 6 figures per year in a corporate with a large NT friend group @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

I'm pretty sure 99% of people here have autism

Bro thinks he’s safe saying he is autistic on .org.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No, it’s not because you’re non nt, it’s because you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: piec
Autism and NT are 2 entirely separate topics

• +1
Your takes are okay, haven't seen any real nonsensical posts from you like i have many others. But yes being autist just gets you bullied evne on incel forums.

• +1
Who would you say are the most autistic people on this forum?
I'd say @thebuffdon690 is definitely up there
Nigga made an entire calculator to assess facial attractiveness :lul:
Which you helped me with btw

And also wasted my time when I asked for further help lmao. Idk why ur coming for me. Big mad

• JFL
Reactions: greycel