You only live for 15 years and then it's fucking over

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
15-30. This is where the 'good' parts of life happen. Yes, even for so-called incels, these are the 'good' years of your shitty existence.

Unless you're planning on running for congress or some shit, there is NOTHING waiting for you past 30. Nothing.

Your health will be worse. Your looks will be worse. You won't get away with eating or drinking the way you used to (in my case I can't even drink any alcohol or energy drinks at all anymore because of my meds and also because it would literally kill me eventually), your erection quality and duration will be worse and also your libido for that matter. You will no longer be able to hook up with girls on Tinder (assuming you were Chad or chadlite) unless you're literally top 1% because most foids these days will openly refuse to hook up with anybody above a certain age (and before you copers say internet isn't real life just STFU yes it fucking is).

Even things that you would've thought would be easier, like getting a high paying job, will become harder since having 'experience' means fucking shit in 2024. It's all about looks, connenctions, etc nobody gives a shit that your 4/10 balding oldcel ass has 'experience' when you're competing against better looking people with youthful energy or even just 50 IQ black lesbians (because 'muh diversity').

I'm not even kidding about this. Unironically, if you are 30+ as a man in a modern country in 2024 life is already fucking over for you. And if it isn't now, it will be once the economy collapses and darwinian rules suddenly make a comeback.

Oldcels, do yourself a favor and just KYS.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, SonOfDarkseid, murdah and 29 others
Yeah but you could have affairs with grandmas

• JFL
Reactions: 444
15-30. This is where the 'good' parts of life happen. Yes, even for so-called incels, these are the 'good' years of your shitty existence.

Unless you're planning on running for congress or some shit, there is NOTHING waiting for you past 30. Nothing.

Your health will be worse. Your looks will be worse. You won't get away with eating or drinking the way you used to (in my case I can't even drink any alcohol or energy drinks at all anymore because of my meds and also because it would literally kill me eventually), your erection quality and duration will be worse and also your libido for that matter. You will no longer be able to hook up with girls on Tinder (assuming you were Chad or chadlite) unless you're literally top 1% because most foids these days will openly refuse to hook up with anybody above a certain age (and before you copers say internet isn't real life just STFU yes it fucking is).

Even things that you would've thought would be easier, like getting a high paying job, will become harder since having 'experience' means fucking shit in 2024. It's all about looks, connenctions, etc nobody gives a shit that your 4/10 balding oldcel ass has 'experience' when you're competing against better looking people with youthful energy or even just 50 IQ black lesbians (because 'muh diversity').

I'm not even kidding about this. Unironically, if you are 30+ as a man in a modern country in 2024 life is already fucking over for you. And if it isn't now, it will be once the economy collapses and darwinian rules suddenly make a comeback.

U can't get a hooker at 15

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Thank God for the time passes faster when you’re older pill
My twentys blitzed by before I knew it
At least the next 40 years will pass in a blink of an eye and I’ll be dead and buried :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, chadpreetsingh and Hardrada
U can fuck someone
but hooker sex feels like shit
as an incel you cant fuck anybody, ever, so your peak years are teenage years because you can still have friends and play

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Dripstein though…

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
at 14 i got gf n shit, at 17 im rotting and will probably be rotting till 25 or sum idk

Why do you assume you would care about random hook ups past 30?

Who wants to fuck strangers their entire life?

Best part of life is raising and watching your kids grow and achieve stuff, have
grandkids etc.

“Slaying” is something only a teenager brained retard would care about cause they were abused dogs during their teens and want to make up for lost time and muh teenage love.

Get a grip, if you want hedonism just jump straight to heroin it feels better than any pussy on earth.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Skywalker, 5.5psl and 7 others

Natural people live forever

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
but hooker sex feels like shit
as an incel you cant fuck anybody, ever, so your peak years are teenage years because you can still have friends and play
Fucking hooker better than fucking noone

Change Ur name boyo lmao

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yeah it won't get better

Why do you assume you would care about random hook ups past 30?

Who wants to fuck strangers their entire life?

Best part of life is raising and watching your kids grow and achieve stuff, have
grandkids etc.

“Slaying” is something only a teenager brained retard would care about cause they were abused dogs during their teens and want to make up for lost time and muh teenage love.

Get a grip, if you want hedonism just jump straight to heroin it feels better than any pussy on earth.
So much bluepill but I'm too tired too explain why.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
For incels nothing changes

Also youth unemployement is way higher

Go play your clarinet

i will peak at 100 keep projecting OP

Your brain isn't even fully developed until 25-30 what are you talking about? As a kid everything that happens to you is basically at a reduced sentient state. Your late 20s is when your skull is generally fully developed but also your collagen and hair are intact, you have had time to build a good physique, you tend to have a decent degree, good job, your own place to live that isn't a shitty one (like the one in your late teens-early twenties). 25-30 is where life BEGINS if you manage to fulfill most of the criteria listed, before that you can't even achieve half of them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Skywalker, 5.5psl and 2 others
you have had time to build a good physique, you tend to have a decent degree, good job, your own place to live that isn't a shitty one (like the one in your late teens-early twenties)
So basically... you have been killing yourself for years in the gym concurrently with useless studycelling, only to end up a wageslave to pay the rent/mortgage to the soulless property you call "home"

So basically... you have been killing yourself for years in the gym concurrently with useless studycelling, only to end up a wageslave to pay the rent/mortgage to the soulless property you call "home"
Glass half empty.

Bateman does it well.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and k1llsw1tch
Your brain on blackpill

• +1

Haha no cares faggot

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid

Good thread OP. Blackpilled and truthful as always.

The adrenochrome-rich infant blood prevented him from looking worse as he aged.

• Ugh..
Cope. Life after 30 has been better for me. Only incel rotters who have never experienced life like to.cope by thinking everyone else will be miserable like them after 30

• +1
Why not include childhood years? I wouldn't trade those years for anything.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Things started to suck for me at 14

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
all this philosophizing, just cause you couldnt inject roids to have your grandpa's (aka NORMAL) T lvls, like most of the forum

Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
The pension will be abolished for our generation. A life of slavery

• +1

"only". nigga 15 years is a lot

cope OP

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
keep coping, keep rotting OP

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision