You people are only capable to see black and White

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Like completely ignoring that there are good loyal women, maybe ignoring them because they don't respect your own looks standard, and generalizing, also you being mysoginist doesn't help attraction those kind of girls either. You only look at promiscuous hypergamous sluts and think all women are like that, probably triggered by the fact you would want to fuck that same kind of girl and rejecting the modest next Door Becky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Ryldoo IS COPING, KaisenMaxxer and 9 others
Dude, you're in your thirties, live in Italy and drive Ubereats for scraps. Need I say more?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, tombradylover, W3ak and 8 others
16BBB6A4 E4D7 4237 B3A6 455F29E29E60

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension and n9wiff
Dude, you're in your thirties, live in Italy and drive Ubereats for scraps. Need I say more?
You're the only One Who cares about that, girls have Always been nice and sweet with me when i tell that. You project your own High standards into women, also can't find a gf because you're mysoginist and don't have the required looks to attract the type of girl that would get face fucked by you even If you're a horrible Person. In other words get fucking help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, TechnoBoss, ambi and 1 other person
You're the only One Who cares about that, girls have Always been nice and sweet with me when i tell that. You project your own High standards into women, also can't find a gf because you're mysoginist and don't have the required looks to attract the type of girl that would get face fucked by you even If you're a horrible Person. In other words get fucking help
fucking lol

Mogged

Attachments

• C1AD6886-72BA-4508-BFCE-ED4D12DBBD50.jpeg
    C1AD6886-72BA-4508-BFCE-ED4D12DBBD50.jpeg
    751 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, TechnoBoss, urukhaiascension and 4 others
Here we go again another motivation thread yet again by you. There are plenty of people who already said things like this many times

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Here we go again another motivation thread yet again by you. There are plenty of people who already said things like this many times
Yet many people still don't get it

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Nah I like Mulattas too

fucking lol
That's the reality. You are a living contradiction. You obsess over sluts and completely ignore the remaining population, then get upset because you don't meet the requirements of said sluts and project It to the rest of the population, you insult women while simultaneously you would have the very same attitude of hedonism and narcissism of those sluts you hate if you were chad.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, ltsOver, sickdawgie and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Same type of people Who then insult women because they have preferences
Nothing wrong with wanting an attractive partner. Would you want to be with a woman who thinks you’re ugly?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and atlantean
It's a 120+ iq only thread, if you don't get what i said that's the reason
Actually nm, I was just too lazy to read it I like your complex thinking btw

Picture this:
Imagine coping with sigma ignoring the htb who has a crush on you by settling down pussy to hang around with gym bros

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Nothing wrong with wanting an attractive partner. Would you want to be with a woman who thinks you’re ugly?
No, but why insult women if you have your own looks standard and call them hoes because of that??

let us know when you find a good loyal woman, foids are only loyal to rich tall chads which u are neither of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and mrriceguyreturn
let us know when you find a good loyal woman, foids are only loyal to rich tall chads which u are neither of
You are extremely retarded

you acting like we only go for objectively hot girls. Where i live i get rejected by mtbs based on my looks. cope more

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
you acting like we only go for objectively hot girls. Where i live i get rejected by mtbs based on my looks. cope more
Bruh you haven't tried with every single girl in your area. I'm not saying shallow girls don't exist, but you can't generalize like that

• JFL
Reactions: guilty
You are extremely retarded
accept the truth, you have nothing to offer to any woman, ur a 28 year old ethnic uber eats driver, what would she get out of staying and being loyal to you?

women are good and loyal to chad.

an ugly deformed male insect like myself is crushed like a bug by the same women who act like angels to chad.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
accept the truth, you have nothing to offer to any woman, ur a 28 year old ethnic uber eats driver, what would she get out of staying and being loyal to you?
Good personality and intelligence. The only people Who have been pricks to me are the people on this forum, you project your own High standards into women

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Bruh you haven't tried with every single girl in your area. I'm not saying shallow girls don't exist, but you can't generalize like that
And you would know that? I’ve tried with a lot of girls. majority of girls unadd/block/ghost me when i show them my face. Irl if you dry approach and get a girls number they will ghost you majority of the time. You live in italy, i live in the most lookist country/city on earth, mine and your experiences are not the same

Good personality and intelligence. The only people Who have been pricks to me are the people on this forum, you project your own High standards into women
u got institutionalised for being a schizo, ur not intelligent

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
u got institutionalised for being a schizo, ur not intelligent
Those aren't related, also you're going to ignore i'm tired of talking to 100 iq retards like you

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and ambi
No, but why insult women if you have your own looks standard and call them hoes because of that??
Wanting an attractive partner and being a whore are not the same thing

Wanting an attractive partner and being a whore are not the same thing
Yeah but not all women are like that, people spend too much time on internet and get a distorted view of reality

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Those aren't related, also you're going to ignore i'm tired of talking to 100 iq retards like you
they are jfl, if you were high iq you would have easily been able to manipulate your way into avoiding being institutionalised for ur condition, being schizophrenic/having a mental disorder is linked to lower iq solely because most who suffer from these conditions are of the low functioning variant meaning they are borderline retarded

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
your speaking out of insane privilege then.

Most of us on this forum have PTSD from the way we were treated socially.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, denthegodking, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
breaking bad jane GIF

the only thing i need is a loving alt gf i can get high with that doesnt live too far away. Everything else is cope

Yeah but not all women are like that, people spend too much time on internet and get a distorted view of reality
Both sides are semi-true.
Women are like that when they're free, no outside mindsets distorting her thought process, but people forget that women being very easily influenced also means they can be influenced in a good way.

All the good women you talk about are only that way because of someone else's mindset, whether it be a religious one or a father's one.

breaking bad jane GIF

the only thing i need is a loving alt gf i can get high with that doesnt live too far away. Everything else is cope
even if shes femcel tier?

• Hmm...
The only people Who have been pricks to me are the people on this forum, you project your own High standards into women
jfl man imagine the people on this forum being the worst people you have ever encountered in your life.

no brutal bullying, rejection, social isolation, parents abusing you, nothing.

i dont understand.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, denthegodking, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
they are jfl, if you were high iq you would have easily been able to manipulate your way into avoiding being institutionalised for ur condition, being schizophrenic/having a mental disorder is linked to lower iq solely because most who suffer from these conditions are of the low functioning variant meaning they are borderline retarded
It doesn't work like that, i was the One calling the hospital because i was having panic attacks due to not being able to find a job, probably pushed by Pieces of shit you as well Who are overly judgmental. I score High on iq tests and graduated a master in finance with a 4.0 gpa, you're not in the position to call me low iq, also your world view Is distorted due to thinking tik tok and social media are a good represantion of reality.

This, so this
@MoggerGaston and it's only people with no actual experience with women who will tell you just approach bro, just go outside bro, dating and getting a girl is not that hard

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Women are like that when they're free, no outside mindsets distorting her thought process, but people forget that women being very easily influenced also means they can be influenced in a good way.

All the good women you talk about are only that way because of someone else's mindset, whether it be a religious one or a father's one.
No, all the good women have interests and hobbies, if you only Chase women Who spend their whole day scrolling tik tok it's nobody's fault

Like completely ignoring that there are good loyal women, maybe ignoring them because they don't respect your own looks standard, and generalizing, also you being mysoginist doesn't help attraction those kind of girls either. You only look at promiscuous hypergamous sluts and think all women are like that, probably triggered by the fact you would want to fuck that same kind of girl and rejecting the modest next Door Becky.
You're right, but it's getting bad bad bad dude. I'm sure Italy is a little better but quality women in USA is probably 1 in a million.

No they have good person numbers and thst is no joke

Send women to see if they have GF potential

It goes deeper than you think. Environment is secondary.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
@MoggerGaston and it's only people with no actual experience with women who will tell you just approach bro, just go outside bro, dating and getting a girl is not that hard
I had 4 gfs, dating Is not hard. People on here suffer from disturbs, like @MoggerGaston and you, you being incel, thinking all women are chad only, it's only in your head

• +1
ur talking to a 6'4 italian mogger who lives in a country where average height is 5'7.

of course women have always treated him well, he doesn't know the pain

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and mrriceguyreturn
those aren't low standards. low standards is willing to date fat LTBs.
MTB is dead avg which means im just looking for a girl that takes care of herself just like i do. Nothing crazy.

• JFL
What mask are you wearing today?

• JFL
jfl man imagine the people on this forum being the worst people you have ever encountered in your life.

no brutal bullying, rejection, social isolation, parents abusing you, nothing.

i dont understand.
I get It but it's time to move on, warriors don't White about the past. You descend from the Vikings they faced way harsher hardships

• +1
I had 4 gfs, dating Is not hard. People on here suffer from disturbs, like @MoggerGaston and you, you being incel, thinking all women are chad only, it's only in your head
@MoggerGaston

• JFL