You retards need to stop talking about the blackpill outside this website

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I am not your friend or your pal or your buddy so I’m not going to talk to you trying to help you out.

But you aren’t doing either of us a favor in a looks based world being a retard sharing your only advantage with the masses just simply because you want to knowledge mog other people online.

Imagine bragging that you know ONE bit of information that could save you and make you mog normies but you tell them all and suddenly you can’t mog.

That’s like the retarded normies who spread gym culture and RUINED SO MANY LOOKSMAXXERS LIVES by publicizing a mog to make it so you have to hop ON STEROIDS just to mog now.

Holy shit retarded. Stop talking about this shit. It’s all you have. Without it you have ZERO advantage over normies and you trade your entire life’s value for “getting to look like a smart guy on the internet for 10 seconds”.

And everything I know came from retards like this. Even as a bluepilled normie it’s these retarded validation seeking subhuman knowledge knowers who wanted to knowledge mog online and led me to this website. Too late for them, I figured everything out I need to mog.

But I won’t make the same mistake about sharing it, and neither should you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Deleted member 19036, LiteralCaucasian and 87 others
I agree being black pilled gives you an advantage

• +1
Reactions: Buci, PrinceofDarkness, mug and 18 others
Niggas on here brag about being dark triad and manipulative then go share blackpill knowledge with random faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 19036, Buci and 58 others
I agree being black pilled gives you an advantage
Living is about action. Knowledge is the right actions to take to actually mog. Normies need to be HELD BACK from the knowledge as the root cause or it’s over. This life is a competition not a fucking charity. Every man and normie wants to mog they just virtue signal about caring about world peace or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Buci, PrinceofDarkness, Fear and 20 others
What a prick you are

Niggas on here brag about being dark triad and manipulative then go share blackpill knowledge with random faggots
share with trucels u see irl

• +1
Reactions: mug, Acion and Gengar
What a prick you are
Just like you pal. Only losers would want to be your friend. They see me as the tyrant and you as an ally so you team up against “the bad guy” in reality you just see me as opposition to you rising in power.

Why am I “a prick”? I just see right through your and everyone else’s shit. I know you want power just like me just virtue signal “to be a good guy”. There are no good guys. You and me are exactly the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, MakinMogReturns, Fear and 10 others
share with trucels u see irl
Won't even share with them, sorry but i have to get ahead in life and i cant risk showing a bluepilled truecel the truth cuz he might get motivated

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, NFA PB, Yerico7 and 4 others
how arrogant you must be to think your thoughts carry so much weight in other peoples lives

when you haven’t done something what makes you think others will?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, mug, MakinMogReturns and 8 others
Won't even share with them, sorry but i have to get ahead in life and i cant risk showing a bluepilled truecel the truth cuz he might get motivated
if they knew how to mog you death they would too. this life isn’t a fucking charity. the rich are rich and know how to make the poor rich but choose to be selfish just the same. this world belongs to the wise and the selfish, the weak care about virtue signalling about caring about each other, and “money doesn’t matter” and other bluepilled weak people shit, which is a coping mechanism for not being rich, powerful, and good looking.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Gurthee_Dong, stevielake and 9 others
Gonna go back to binging a show so I don't feel like reading your full post but

Normies are too retarded and cope to hard to take in the full blackpill. Yeah, I know a ton of normies that even know about "pretty privilege" and they looksmax themselves but they're never willing to do surgeries and have their little redpill copes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, mug, sanchez451 and 5 others
how arrogant you must be to think your thoughts carry so much weight in other peoples lives

when you haven’t done something what makes you think others will?
Actually caging that you think I need to become mr olympia to convince a normie injecting melanotan would make him mog or getting a genioplasty would benefit his looks are you braindead you gook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, MakinMogReturns, stevielake and 1 other person
if they knew how to mog you death they would too. this life isn’t a fucking charity. the rich are rich and know how to make the poor rich but choose to be selfish just the same. this world belongs to the wise and the selfish, the weak care about virtue signalling about caring about each other, and “money doesn’t matter” and other bluepilled weak people shit, which is a coping mechanism for not being rich, powerful, and good looking.
exactly
why the fuck do i owe the other guy my knowledge just so his life can be a bit better, if he truly wanted or could have a better life he would seek the knowledge out on his own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, Deleted member 21808, Gurthee_Dong and 4 others
Gonna go back to binging a show so I don't feel like reading your full post but

Normies are too retarded and cope to hard to take in the full blackpill. Yeah, I know a ton of normies that even know about "pretty privilege" and they looksmax themselves but they're never willing to do surgeries and have their little redpill copes
i only read the first line just to make you waste your time typing the way you made me waste my time typing

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Growth Plate
Pure incel cope that the blackpill is some secret hidden incel treasure
EVERYONE is blackpilled, most just aren’t autistic enough to talk about it publicly unlike incels.

Go watch any disney movie, go observe anyones’ behavior. You’re delusional if you think all that shit is subconscious and they don’t know exactly what they’re doing. Everyone is blackpilled, incels are just the only ones retarded enough to think it’s a secret

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 22971, EverydayIsHell and 16 others
Actually caging that you think I need to become mr olympia to convince a normie injecting melanotan would make him mog or getting a genioplasty would benefit his looks are you braindead you gook
you should go to wall mart and try to convince someone in a mobility scooter to eat less little Debbie’s cakes

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 22971, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
Total: 1,778 (Looksmaxers: 328, Bluepillers: 1,450)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, mug, Radiance and 15 others
Total: 1,778 (Looksmaxers: 328, Bluepillers: 1,450)
actually over statistics, 1.5k normies with no account just absorbing information then fucking off to try and mog. it is over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, HarrierDuBois, Catawampus and 4 others
this site should be nuked to dirt and anyone who couldn’t get the information they needed in time be a casualty. happiness belongs to the few and the few only. if everyone is happy everyone is miserable. happiness is for the few.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 22971, Catawampus and 9 others
I am not your friend or your pal or your buddy so I’m not going to talk to you trying to help you out.

But you aren’t doing either of us a favor in a looks based world being a retard sharing your only advantage with the masses just simply because you want to knowledge mog other people online.

Imagine bragging that you know ONE bit of information that could save you and make you mog normies but you tell them all and suddenly you can’t mog.

That’s like the retarded normies who spread gym culture and RUINED SO MANY LOOKSMAXXERS LIVES by publicizing a mog to make it so you have to hop ON STEROIDS just to mog now.

Holy shit retarded. Stop talking about this shit. It’s all you have. Without it you have ZERO advantage over normies and you trade your entire life’s value for “getting to look like a smart guy on the internet for 10 seconds”.

And everything I know came from retards like this. Even as a bluepilled normie it’s these retarded validation seeking subhuman knowledge knowers who wanted to knowledge mog online and led me to this website. Too late for them, I figured everything out I need to mog.

I blackpilled my short fat friend into gym and accutane and now has slept with 5 chicks since. I am happy for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, mug, Radiance and 4 others
actually over statistics, 1.5k normies with no account just absorbing information then fucking off to try and mog. it is over.
this site should genuinely go private now.
@Alexanderr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, GorLee, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
I blackpilled my short fat friend into gym and accutane and now has slept with 5 chicks since. I am happy for him.
You are happy for him because you still benefit from him, you still think you mog him so even if he improved instead of being a subhuman friend, he’s just a friend you still mog.

On top of this now you can relate to him better so you like him even more transactionally. You gain more from him but still mog him so it’s good.

Imagine if he started mogging you to dirt and treated you like shit, you wouldn’t like it anymore. That’s what could truly happen one day if this shit goes mainstream. It’s pure autism.

The blackpill is all many of us have. Many of you want to rid yourselves of it with “bluepilled ignorance” but don’t realize without it you have ZERO chance to power in this life.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 22971, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
thats 5 chicks that you could've slept with instead nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Max Frauder, Deleted member 22971, Catawampus and 11 others
You are happy for him because you still benefit from him, you still think you mog him so even if he improved instead of being a subhuman friend, he’s just a friend you still mog.

On top of this now you can relate to him better so you like him even more transactionally. You gain more from him but still mog him so it’s good.

Imagine if he started mogging you to dirt and treated you like shit, you wouldn’t like it anymore. That’s what could truly happen one day if this shit goes mainstream. It’s pure autism.

The blackpill is all many of us have. Many of you want to rid yourselves of it with “bluepilled ignorance” but don’t realize without it you have ZERO chance to power in this life.
Yeah it’s true I wouldn’t blackpill any 6ft htn-chads I know.

I just know how hard it is to have acne, ugly, 5”4, and fat.

My human decency screams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and chadtindermoney
I don’t care about fucking some roastie. I want high quality stacies.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, chadtindermoney and gymcel:(
mind you the chicks he’s fucking are 5’s and that’s generous. and they’re drunk

pull a stacy sober

this site should be nuked to dirt and anyone who couldn’t get the information they needed in time be a casualty. happiness belongs to the few and the few only. if everyone is happy everyone is miserable. happiness is for the few.
blackpill makes you miserable and ngl a lot of YouTubers are starting to discuss everything already here, only a matter of time, maybe a year ago it was hidden but now its mainstream

it’s completely over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and 7Van Gough'O pry7
brb explaining to normies looks are everything then letting them mog me to death after their LL and surgery

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 22971, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
I agree but the problem is really truecels and LTNs, they only have male friends and are desesperate for any validation, it's just not possible to stop leaking information, thankfully the regime seems to have noticed and they are convincing normies to become gay

Hopefully we can all be happy as top 20% males taking all the pussy while the 80% incels just learn to enjoy dick in the ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 22971, Tallooksmaxxer and 8 others
blackpill makes you miserable and ngl a lot of YouTubers are starting to discuss everything already here, only a matter of time, maybe a year ago it was hidden but now its mainstream

it’s completely over
no dude. blackpill makes LOSERS and UGLY PEOPLE not willing to get surgery miserable. it makes the strong, the good looking, and those with chance to become good looking EXTREMELY HAPPY.

imagine being tall then finding out height is extremely attractive to women. you really think im gonna be miserable. no. only MANLETS and weak minded people get depressed from mere information.

the weak are set to die ANYWAYS. they are useless and SHOULD die.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, Deleted member 9801, Darwined and 7 others
no dude. blackpill makes LOSERS and UGLY PEOPLE not willing to get surgery miserable. it makes the strong, the good looking, and those with chance to become good looking EXTREMELY HAPPY.

imagine being tall then finding out height is extremely attractive to women. you really think im gonna be miserable. no. only MANLETS and weak minded people get depressed from mere information.

the weak are set to die ANYWAYS. they are useless and SHOULD die.
that’s true my base is very good but money is the issue and the agepill kills many niggas anyway

What I’m saying is most people know of the importance of looks and shame ugly niggas and praise gl ones so unless this forum is shut down 2023 will be interesting indeed

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16220
the weak are set to die ANYWAYS. they are useless and SHOULD die
No, we need the weak so we can mock them, enslave em and feel superior, we need to make veganism an obligation for every kid so they all end up as giga subhumans while we farm their blood plasma and stemcells

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and gymmaxedhorse
that’s true my base is very good but money is the issue and the agepill kills many niggas anyway

What I’m saying is most people know of the importance of looks and shame ugly niggas and praise gl ones so unless this forum is shut down 2023 will be interesting indeed
it’s not the knowledge that looks matters. that’s a braindead IQ argument that goes around. its the exact solutions surgically and the easy looksmax drugs going around like melanotan, steroid guides, LL, all this shit is DEATH to the looksmaxxer. it’s literally RETARDED to share this information.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member
it’s not the knowledge that looks matters. that’s a braindead IQ argument that goes around. its the exact solutions surgically and the easy looksmax drugs going around like melanotan, steroid guides, LL, all this shit is DEATH to the looksmaxxer. it’s literally RETARDED to share this information.
I’d agree but I’ve seen literal foids getting bimax on Reddit and saying how it’s life changing and recommending it to a lot of people :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

even bluepilled niggas know about LL they usually say “that surgery where u break ur legs to be taller aha”

I want to agree w you but it’s only a matter of time

shut this fucking forum down asappp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Informationcapitali, It'snotover and 3 others
Also the era of free speech on the internet is coming to an end, only a matter of time until lookism is only discussed on onion sites

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, Catawampus, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Yes, normies should be gatekept. But if you believe that all people want power over others then why do the people HERE rate each other and offer looksmaxxing advice? Shouldn't it be a FFA then where the knowledgeable users horde everything to themselves as opposed to making BOTB threads for users to benefit from?

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 16220
Another cope is VR becoming cheap and most normies just rejecting reality all together, psvr on PS5 is set to be a gigantic improvement from the one on PS4

1 gQVf0RpFjaYfS7GJJtuzQg

Fuck normies hope all of em become junkie addicted educationless, poor, fat gaymers

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, It'snotover and hypergamy
first time i agree with you JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yes, normies should be gatekept. But if you believe that all people want power over others then why do the people HERE rate each other and offer looksmaxxing advice? Shouldn't it be a FFA then where the knowledgeable users horde everything to themselves as opposed to making BOTB threads for users to benefit from?
little do you realize ive already thought about this too. ill leave it at that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
you have to hop ON STEROIDS just to mog now.
you dont, unless ur a lazy cunt

cringe take this is why you will die alone with no brothers around u, meanwhile i will be receiving golden showers from all the lives ive saved

you dont, unless ur a lazy cunt

cringe take this is why you will die alone with no brothers around u, meanwhile i will be receiving golden showers from all the lives ive saved
Little do you realize you don’t have any brothers. They don’t exist. Everything is transactional and you only like your friends for the things they provide to you, and they only like you for what you provide to them. Hence why ugly peoples have no friends. They have nothing to offer and thus aren’t used, aka don’t have friends. Same with relationships. Women want a good set of genetics on a man and the power that he has. You are almost like an object to her. But keep coping with your brotherhood that doesn’t exist. The only person who will ever love you for who you are is your parents.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GorLee, BigBundaSlapper, GuyFromSingapore and 5 others

Native you are not 220lbs G your more like 190 15% at 6’3.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I agree you guys need to stop talking about the gym now every normie is gymmaxxed never talk about the gym

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Native you are not 220lbs G your more like 190 15% at 6’3.5
that’s the point. it’s to gaslight people in the future into not using steroids and making them think they can get big enough natty. you think i don’t know im not 220 LB jfl at you. i do everything i do for a strategic reason. ill delete this post later.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, hypergamy, subhuman incel and 2 others
BOTB or pin worthy @Alexanderr @PapiMew @AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
  • +1
Reactions: GorLee and Informationcapitali
Change into invite only
invite only inshallah. And if person you bring is worthless fag both get banned. This should make users think very carefully of who they invite

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Pure incel cope that the blackpill is some secret hidden incel treasure
EVERYONE is blackpilled, most just aren’t autistic enough to talk about it publicly unlike incels.

Go watch any disney movie, go observe anyones’ behavior. You’re delusional if you think all that shit is subconscious and they don’t know exactly what they’re doing. Everyone is blackpilled, incels are just the only ones retarded enough to think it’s a secret
not the point of the thread retard. the purpose is to hold normies back from the METHODS of looksmaxxing not the actual idea of looksmaxxing. normies literally get their vaginas wet thinking about tattoo cope and shoe and gym cope. imagine if they knew about designer steroid cycles like i do, or surgery, or leg legthening, any of this shit. and you so strongly count on that “oh they just won’t do it” until they fucking do. why even risk that. just don’t. Only reason I’m typing this essay is hardly for your retarded opinion or approval, but for the sheep reading this dialogue so I can continue to prove that I am 100% right about all of this.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, AsGoodAsItGets, KING REIDYZ and 2 others