You retards need to stop talking about the blackpill outside this website

anyways, if normies will get blackpilled, alot will try copes like hardmewing etc... And maybe it will proove us we're wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Also the era of free speech on the internet is coming to an end, only a matter of time until lookism is only discussed on onion sites
Why is there no secret site for looksmax on torr yet??

Why is there no secret site for looksmax on torr yet??
There is no demand for it, why bother if looksmax.org has everything you want and it's on the clearnet? That being said it would be a good idea for this website to have a onion mirror in case this site gets cancelled

if you don't want to decrease your chance to ascend every looksmaxxer should report wheat waffles for misogyny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, GuyFromSingapore, Traxanas and 4 others
100% True. Its a mog or be mogged world and we need the normies to stay bluepilled so they don't ascend and mog us :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, AscendingHero and Deleted member 21531
Blame wheatwaffles

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, GuyFromSingapore and JapaneBAC
I agree being black pilled gives you an advantage
Only if you use it and exploit your knowledge

If not you can easily end up carrying burdens and ruining your life experience + bc you're ugly AND enlightened of the cause of your poor life quality

if they knew how to mog you death they would too. this life isn’t a fucking charity. the rich are rich and know how to make the poor rich but choose to be selfish just the same. this world belongs to the wise and the selfish, the weak care about virtue signalling about caring about each other, and “money doesn’t matter” and other bluepilled weak people shit, which is a coping mechanism for not being rich, powerful, and good looking.
Heh the wise and the selfish. This world belongs to the lucky, dog. Period

Happens that the lucky are so self induldged in their luckiness that they dont care.

You will remain a dog now idk what u say

Last edited:
Heh the wise and the selfish. This world belongs to the lucky, dog. Period

Happens that the lucky are so self induldged in their luckiness that they dont care.

You will remain a dog now idk what u say
Hahaha use your words pal this is your domain, i mog in real life you mog here on the internet. Type me another one pal.

no dude. blackpill makes LOSERS and UGLY PEOPLE not willing to get surgery miserable. it makes the strong, the good looking, and those with chance to become good looking EXTREMELY HAPPY.

imagine being tall then finding out height is extremely attractive to women. you really think im gonna be miserable. no. only MANLETS and weak minded people get depressed from mere information.

the weak are set to die ANYWAYS. they are useless and SHOULD die.
i'm 5'4 fuckkkkk :incel::feelswah:

5'4 , non NT and black. I should've been euthanized at birth. Subhumans like me exist to make others feel better about themselves.

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
Hahaha use your words pal this is your domain, i mog in real life you mog here on the internet. Type me another one pal.
i dont have a domain im a stray dog

real shit. it’s a mog get mogged world.

after I roid and I get people asking me what I did imma tell them niggas I went vegan :lul::lul::lul: I haven’t even ate a vegetable in months and I only eat meat eggs and dairy.

the goyim most never know the tricks of the uberman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, AsGoodAsItGets and chadtindermoney
This is a high IQ thread and way of looking at things, I will heed your advice actually

• +1
Reactions: GorLee
M
blackpill makes you miserable and ngl a lot of YouTubers are starting to discuss everything already here, only a matter of time, maybe a year ago it was hidden but now its mainstream

it’s completely overOs
Most people won’t hsrdmax and don’t have the balls or funds to get the surgeries. As a matter of fact the majority of this forum won’t get the right surgeries even though they have a lot of knowledge on the topic.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
M

Most people won’t hsrdmax and don’t have the balls or funds to get the surgeries. As a matter of fact the majority of this forum won’t get the right surgeries even though they have a lot of knowledge on the topic.
Most people on this forum don't even go to the gym and do basic softmaxxes. Imagine hardmaxxing :lul:

I legit don't get why those niggas are in here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
This is war and incels are going to win

if you don't want to decrease your chance to ascend every looksmaxxer should report wheat waffles for misogyny.
FUCK WHEAT WAFFLES. ITS VERY NICHE AND HAS AN SORT OF INCEL RING TO THE WHOLE CHANNEL. QOVES IS THE BIGGEST "MAINSTREAM" CHANNEL THAT APPEALS TO NORMAL PEOPLE BECAUSE IT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE AN ESTABLISHMENT.

I got directed here by the mods at .is because they determined that I wasn't subhuman enough. That should be the Looksmax pipeline.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and GuyFromSingapore
Just like you pal. Only losers would want to be your friend. They see me as the tyrant and you as an ally so you team up against “the bad guy” in reality you just see me as opposition to you rising in power.

Why am I “a prick”? I just see right through your and everyone else’s shit. I know you want power just like me just virtue signal “to be a good guy”. There are no good guys. You and me are exactly the same
You seem like you watch a lot of anime

Pure incel cope that the blackpill is some secret hidden incel treasure
EVERYONE is blackpilled, most just aren’t autistic enough to talk about it publicly unlike incels.

Go watch any disney movie, go observe anyones’ behavior. You’re delusional if you think all that shit is subconscious and they don’t know exactly what they’re doing. Everyone is blackpilled, incels are just the only ones retarded enough to think it’s a secret
Same join date☺️

"Bluepilled" normies are actually doing more looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing than the average blackpiller writing about surgeries he'll never get in his basement.
While you were writing this thread some random guy who doesn't know what tf the blackpill is just went to the gym and another did some cool stuff with his friends to get some nice pictures to post on instagram.

It's actually funny how you underestimate normies' inhibition and laziness.
I've posted countless threads (with peer-reviewed studies to back it up) about PE, yet how many users here actually did stuff to get a bigger dick?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I know a currycel fag on discord that made his mom cry by trying to racepill her :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: GorLee, fruitgunpop, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
how arrogant you must be to think your thoughts carry so much weight in other peoples lives

when you haven’t done something what makes you think others will?
I almost spit my cereal out fuck this sounded so snobby in my head

Most people on this forum don't even go to the gym and do basic softmaxxes. Imagine hardmaxxing :lul:

I legit don't get why those niggas are in here
People here wanna give up. Too much incels on this site. This is a site for looksmaxxing and shitposting. Not whining. If they take down incels.is, looksmax.org will go to shit because of all the self defeating truecels that will migrate here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I have to agree with Jacob Hate.

About 7 years ago I went to Pondicherry(French colony in Tamil Nadu/South India) to live with my father. I was obese from eating oily, fried food in the army in Singapore.

When I was India, I would only eat idlies/steamed rice cakes with sambar/vegetable stew so I lost a tonne of weight. My body was pretty much underweight.

There was an international ashram called Aurobindo ashram near our place, it had foreigners from all countries coming in and staying. There were literally thousands of foreigners there at any given time.

I went on my bicycle to that ashram and all the White girls/women would give me iois and smile at me because the average curry has no special appeal. When I was skinny, I had bones and salient facial features. I think I was an 8/10 in terms of looks.

Nothing beats mogging. You're only good looking as much as you're BETTER LOOKING THAN OTHERS.

Having girls, especially htns/Stacie's look at you is THE BEST DRUG EVER. Such a boost to your life happiness.

I am not your friend or your pal or your buddy so I’m not going to talk to you trying to help you out.

But you aren’t doing either of us a favor in a looks based world being a retard sharing your only advantage with the masses just simply because you want to knowledge mog other people online.

Imagine bragging that you know ONE bit of information that could save you and make you mog normies but you tell them all and suddenly you can’t mog.

That’s like the retarded normies who spread gym culture and RUINED SO MANY LOOKSMAXXERS LIVES by publicizing a mog to make it so you have to hop ON STEROIDS just to mog now.

Holy shit retarded. Stop talking about this shit. It’s all you have. Without it you have ZERO advantage over normies and you trade your entire life’s value for “getting to look like a smart guy on the internet for 10 seconds”.

And everything I know came from retards like this. Even as a bluepilled normie it’s these retarded validation seeking subhuman knowledge knowers who wanted to knowledge mog online and led me to this website. Too late for them, I figured everything out I need to mog.

But I won’t make the same mistake about sharing it, and neither should you.
nobody needs steroid to mog, oversized muscles are not aesthetic.

I don't care about gym becoming the norm. It's actually good because normies and manlets will end up eating 4000 calories a day trying to 'bulk' and end up becoming bloatcels instead.

On the flip/bright side, lots of previously-stable normies get mentally ruined by the Blackpill. HA!