"You should date my daughter"

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
being an attractive guy at work used to be brutal. I rem one time I briefly worked in a healthcare facility and was surrounded by women (like 80% women) and I was surrounded by alot of older women (30s-50s). And they were always curious about my dating/sex life (imagine if an older guy was asking younger women about this lmfao).. I would tell them I was single but wasn't looking for a girlfriend.. then they'd always tell me "why. you're cute. you should date". And they took this as an invitation to try to hook me up with their daughters or younger sisters, etc. They would show me pics of them, would try to sell them ("shes in school for law", etc), and ask if I was interested. Shit was super annoying to have to constantly turn down their invitation. And even some of them would try to make a move on me. Like there was a woman in her early 40s who had her own home and no kids, etc.. and she pretty much invited herself to be my sugarmama (no kidding). She was straightforward and asked if I wanted to live with her since I was living with roommates at the time and in school lmao. So rumors started to go around that she was my sugarmama after she made a move on me. It was awk af. Alot of dudes would see this as a "good" thing since you're getting attention from women. But unsolicited attention when you're not interested is just annoying after a while. Women feel entitled to you just bc you're attractive smh :feelsuhh:

clerks 2 women GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Indo_Chad, justinzayn, JizzFarmer and 5 others
Were these women white? :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and stevielake
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 21620
Tyrone problems

being an attractive guy at work used to be brutal. I rem one time I briefly worked in a healthcare facility and was surrounded by women (like 80% women) and I was surrounded by alot of older women (30s-50s). And they were always curious about my dating/sex life (imagine if an older guy was asking younger women about this lmfao).. I would tell them I was single but wasn't looking for a girlfriend.. then they'd always tell me "why. you're cute. you should date". And they took this as an invitation to try to hook me up with their daughters or younger sisters, etc. They would show me pics of them, would try to sell them ("shes in school for law", etc), and ask if I was interested. Shit was super annoying to have to constantly turn down their invitation. And even some of them would try to make a move on me. Like there was a woman in her early 40s who had her own home and no kids, etc.. and she pretty much invited herself to be my sugarmama (no kidding). She was straightforward and asked if I wanted to live with her since I was living with roommates at the time and in school lmao. So rumors started to go around that she was my sugarmama after she made a move on me. It was awk af. Alot of dudes would see this as a "good" thing since you're getting attention from women. But unsolicited attention when you're not interested is just annoying after a while. Women feel entitled to you just bc you're attractive smh :feelsuhh:

clerks 2 women GIF
White women age like wine. 35 yo must be fine. Thick tighs and even cartoons know that
23f6cbadf0a4700d1a63bcc56cd56a76.jpg

Never got the charm for jail baits. Their manly skinny bodies are a turn off for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Racky, Aqua and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
White women age like wine. 35 yo must be fine. Thick tighs and even cartoons know that
23f6cbadf0a4700d1a63bcc56cd56a76.jpg

Never got the charm for jail baits. Their manly skinny bodies is a turn off for me.
pshhh I wish. Latinas age much better. I see more latina milfs than black/white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Why didn't you accept the sugarmama deal? What did she look like?
Sounds like a great deal if she's normie looking, you save a bunch of money and get constant sex

What is your height, psl, what celeb do you look like
5'9 tyronelite. I look like a mix between Childish Gambino + luka sabbat (I've been told several times by women I look like these dudes). I have pretty boys eyes with long eyelashes like Zayn. Wheat waffles rated me a 7/10 and gave me an analysis:

https://looksmax.org/threads/wheat-waffles-rated-me.417811/

Why didn't you accept the sugarmama deal? What did she look like?
Sounds like a great deal if she's normie looking, you save a bunch of money and get constant sex
jfl because I didn't wanna fuck them (she wasn't ugly tho) and it honestly wasn't the first time I got offered. I've been offered like 4 times by older women to be a sugarbaby, believe it or not. They were all 35+.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel