Blackpill Wheat Waffles Rated Me

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Erudite
Time online
11d 11h 17m
And this guy is known for his harsh ratings so you know it's legit lol...

He basically confirms that i'm a tyronelite lol. I didn't post the flaws but I'm willing to post them if anyone is curious :blackpill::lul:

AlwaysHaveQuestions

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Zephir
Time online
183d 6h 58m
fucking idiot he just wrote a bunch of buzzwords

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Erudite
Time online
11d 11h 17m
AlwaysHaveQuestions said:
fucking idiot he just wrote a bunch of buzzwords
ofc. he has dozens of orders and it's evident that's is particular to my case since it matches up IRL. My biggest compliments are my eyes IRL and him mentioning them being my best feature is pretty spot on lol.

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Erudite
Time online
11d 11h 17m
Enfant terrible said:
scammed
also he doesnt rate very harsh
I've watched all of his vids lol. When he was doing the debates, men that I would personally rate higher, he gave them 1-3 stars less on the PSL scale. I think he is pretty brutal and slightly even autistic in his ratings sometimes lol but I think most of it is pretty accurate compared to alot of other delusional blackpillers, especially since he's not one of those "it's over" type autists :lul:

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Pray to Jesus
Time online
13d 5h 31m
MentalcelTyronelite said:
$35. I blew $1k last week so that's light money. Making that tech money makes me feel like a baller now lol :lul:
Jfl if you spent 35$ on that shit, I could give you a complete analysis of your looks for 10$

Because of inflation 35$ USD is a shit-ton of money here in Brazil, could buy LEDs to my room, height insoles and colored contact lenses

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Erudite
Time online
11d 11h 17m
His conclusions lmfao:

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
Merćer said:
Imagine paying some aspie youtuber for validation. A simple brutal self-awareness cost nothing.
“Just be self aware”

This is super difficult for lots of people including myself.

Merćer

Merćer

● ■
Time online
89d 21h 6m
ht-normie-ascending said:
“Just be self aware”

This is super difficult for lots of people including myself.
True. If youre coping with that "im atleast above average" it is difficult.

F

fogdart

Get lean or die trying. Take the NBP pill.
Time online
93d 13h 52m
And this guy is known for his harsh ratings so you know it's legit lol...

View attachment 1398289

View attachment 1398290

He basically confirms that i'm a tyronelite lol. I didn't post the flaws but I'm willing to post them if anyone is curious :blackpill::lul:
Nigga we the same level in aesthetics. I'm dark skin anyways. I paid for the cheapest service. My flaws are quite evident to me and I don't need him to point them out.

Last edited:
LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Amateur
Time online
23d 11h 54m
lmfao i'll post them if you want to see

View attachment 1398301
How is your gonion angle too steep if he said you had a long ramus? He must be saying your ramus is above average but not ideal?

He told me my long ramus was also one of my best features, but he didn't say gonion angle too steep.

Btw I got rated 5/10 BUT he said I could reach 6 (maybe 7) through gym-maxxing, as my bf% was the biggest face flaw he listed.

W

wristcel

Zephir
Time online
142d 13h 48m
sometimes I think it'd be fun to take down that john anthony scammer dude lol. Test the power of the looksmax forum. flag vids, non stop trolling, linking his embarrassing stuff that he tries to hide non stop etc! lmao. Back when bodybuilding.com had a really funny misc section, we all worked together to troll various youtubers and streamers and stuff who none of us liked. Was fun. Looksmax needs that

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Erudite
Time online
11d 11h 17m
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Time online
114d 2h 58m
I've watched all of his vids lol. When he was doing the debates, men that I would personally rate higher, he gave them 1-3 stars less on the PSL scale. I think he is pretty brutal and slightly even autistic in his ratings sometimes lol but I think most of it is pretty accurate compared to alot of other delusional blackpillers, especially since he's not one of those "it's over" type autists :lul:
Probably because he doesn't want a 1 star review on Fiverr which would fuck up his only source of income. If that's you in your avi then you're probably not a 7, no offense.

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Erudite
Time online
11d 11h 17m
LooksOverAll said:
Probably because he doesn't want a 1 star review on Fiverr which would fuck up his only source of income. If that's you in your avi then you're probably not a 7, no offense.
Another coping incel. Like I said, 40+ bodycount and over half were from HTNs, staceylites, and staceys. I attract HTNs pretty easily. And with a little effort, I pull staceylites and sometimes stacies (especially white ones). If I was a complete manwhore, my bodycount would easily be over 100 lol. But I just keep a few FWBs and fuckbuddies and switch them out every couple months when I get bored. So far so good.

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Time online
114d 2h 58m
Another coping incel. Like I said, 40+ bodycount and over half were from HTNs, staceylites, and staceys. I attract HTNs pretty easily. And with a little effort, I pull staceylites and sometimes stacies (especially white ones). If I was a complete manwhore, my bodycount would easily be over 100 lol. But I just keep a few FWBs and fuckbuddies and switch them out every couple months when I get bored. So far so good.
What's your point? You're black. You can fuck tons of girls just off that. If I was black with the same PSL I would be a gigaslayer.

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Erudite
Time online
11d 11h 17m
LooksOverAll said:
What's your point? You're black. You can fuck tons of girls just off that. If I was black with the same PSL I would be a gigaslayer.
True. Cant deny the nichepill and BBC halo lmao.

Aeonxdro

Aeonxdro

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
Time online
85d 4h 15m
True. Cant deny the nichepill and BBC halo lmao.
Where can I move in the US for maximum Bbc halo? Im 6'1 and gl