You should end your life subhuman

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Imagine waking up a Saturday morning not having sex the night before and solely rotting like the pathetic subhuman you are
Genuinely careful seeing seeing rating section when most of u look like shit. What'd worse is seeing u subhumans rate low lites and actual moggers as mtn meanwhile they'd steal literally any girl you'd ever get in existence
Obviously I'm not speaking to any actual gl guys but to you mtns need to end it fr.
I'd rope if I was born with a lower third as shit as yours

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado, socialcel, Aero and 28 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, Clqs, Aero and 17 others
Boring. Come up with some new content.

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, lebronjames23, Cidre enjoyer and 28 others
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, fxckz, blite and 4 others
Imagine waking up a Saturday morning not having sex the night before and solely rotting like the pathetic subhuman you are
Slaying is a gamer only trait. Only chads & normies both game & they also slay. Gamers must be banned from incel forums

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, WatermelonLover, fxckz and 8 others
Genuinely careful seeing seeing rating section when most of u look like shit. What'd worse is seeing u subhumans rate low lites and actual moggers as mtn meanwhile they'd steal literally any girl you'd ever get in existence
Obviously I'm not speaking to any actual gl guys but to you mtns need to end it fr.
Friendly fire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: caffeinemaxxed, silencio, Roquefort and 1 other person
Htn, next

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Blackgymmax
Op looks like a mannequin holy shit

fell off from your tyronelite days

Attachments

• 1716672884701.png
    1716672884701.png
    335.7 KB · Views: 0
IMG 8887
Bro what happened to your face?

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

:cry::p

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Everyday I pray BGM ropes (and cuts the rope with his sharp jaw)

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
uncanny but still htn

You look like a oily hotdog :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, likenesss and nathan
Am I tripping or does he kinda look asian here
He looks so uncanny I feel like most girls would be disgusted.

Wrinkles on his face, Hyper pigmentation from bleaching, Shitty eyebrow transplant

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Autismcel
nigger nigger ! you black nigger !

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and likenesss
I miss the old @Blackgymmax

Where has that good soul gone? I know he is deep down there still :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lowiqNormie, ElTruecel and 2 others
I miss the old @Blackgymmax

Where has that good soul gone? I know he is deep down there still :Comfy:

He unironically looked better pre op

Now he looks uncanny because he has "caucasian" features

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax, moreroidsmoredates and greycel
He looks so uncanny I feel like most girls would be disgusted.

Wrinkles on his face, Hyper pigmentation from bleaching, Shitty eyebrow transplant
That's funny you say that carv
But thats the reality unfortunaty
Screenshot 20240423 064955 Gallery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and Autismcel
Sex/Women/Looks is just one of many things that make your life. It doesn't define your life quality on its own.

Say it is 20% of your life (in the case you can still get friendships, social-circles, but no intimate relationships)

you could still get 80% of what the world has to offer while being truecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, plukee, Autismcel and 2 others