You should end your life subhuman

Deadass

He should've only gotten rhino

But ig since he claims to receive attention from women so be it (yet he still rots daily here somehow)
Pk96pc0w4wws4g0c 1

Him

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Autismcel
Shittt mirin bro
I always thought paranasal implants looked uncanny when smiling/laughing
Way better than fat grafting that area though

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
JBWpill

Brootal
It's not jbw
He's high psl
The jaw
His eyes on paper check off most of the boxes
Good dimo
Decent ratios.
Unless you look legit deformed
Being uncanny doesn't throw that off the table.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
His eye area is literally shitty tf :lul::lul:

You're glazing him rn
his actual eye shape is good and low set brows just messy brows and lack of eyelashes and especially upper eyelid fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Autismcel
his actual eye shape is good and low set brows just messy brows and lack of eyelashes and especially upper eyelid fat
His UEE is literally death tier tf are you talking about :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
His UEE is literally death tier tf are you talking about :lul::lul::lul:
yeah thats what im saying lmao his uee is terrible he needs a fat graft but its a simple fix cause his eye shape is good

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
His eye area is literally shitty tf :lul::lul:

You're glazing him rn
I'm not glazing. i genuinely think he looks bad. He looks terrifying

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
He is
Post yourself and I'll compare him vs you ratio and features for feature
Just let me doxx myself so someone could compare me to a MTN theory

you need some actual real life women to rate your face not some discord e-whores

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and Blackgymmax
Na actually his ratios are just mtn lol. idk Ig his jaw carried
his beard chin jaw area carries him to decent looking but his midface and width is mid he def has potential though

• +1
Imagine waking up a Saturday morning not having sex the night before and solely rotting like the pathetic subhuman you are
Genuinely careful seeing seeing rating section when most of u look like shit. What'd worse is seeing u subhumans rate low lites and actual moggers as mtn meanwhile they'd steal literally any girl you'd ever get in existence
Obviously I'm not speaking to any actual gl guys but to you mtns need to end it fr.
I'd rope if I was born with a lower third as shit as yours
I just know that I'm one of those good looking people you're referring to. One of those people you aren't talking about here.

IMG 20240519 000806

• Love it
I'm not trolling

You deadass looked better pre op, you just always had a good base

Maybe you should've only got rhino and that's it. Cantho and fillers were unnecessary
If fillers is unnecessary why do u think he keeps injecting them? Hes going to be able to tell what works out for him based on the treatment he gets irl lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Blackgymmax
If fillers is unnecessary why do u think he keeps injecting them? Hes going to be able to tell what works out for him based on the treatment he gets irl lmao
Yeh
I look pretty weird 100% but there's more girls who find my uncanny w higher psl over normal and subhuman
Plus I can't look non uncanny and good
Atleast I'm experimenting to see what has to go

• +1
Reactions: plukee and smallman
I got roasted to hard for when I looked like this but I slayed like a monster
I dont get it i was just bloated with a beard with a shit weave
P81z1y08d94y6c0v 2

• +1
Reactions: plukee and smallman
I had sex tonight actually

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Blackgymmax
I feel like this hair suited you the best out of all the other hairstyles u tried
View attachment 2944106
It did
Also if u notice my chin is a bit bogged
Notice how it's too shiny I injected a but too shallow to test what would happen and it just looks stupid
I dissolved some but I'm gonna probably finish the rest like next week and re injext to the bone
And I'm removing my midface filler
I always get called uncanny but I feel as if org thinks its more than usual but I'll see w girls
Girls still liked I looked p good here which was weird to me cuz I thought i looked more uncanny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
If u notice my chin is a bit shorter in my pfp since I started the dissolving process too btw
Yea I noticed in your newer pics your chin does look quite smaller

• +1
I'm just stating my opinion lmao

Ofc if he wanted to get fillers he can get them lol I'm not his father

I'm not the only one, there are multiple members who agree with me

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and smallman

Meh I could stop and just be some normal subhuman
However I'm gonna be capped to fat ugly women lol as a jawlet gymcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and Autismcel

Idk it always seemed absurd to me how there are guys here who say he looks better before when he obviously doesn't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Autismcel
Idk it always seemed absurd to me how there are guys here who say he looks better before when he obviously doesn't
Eh it's like guys male gaze think being uncanny drops u to 0. Thats just how males work w other male aesthetics
However really it's like being a slightly bogged htb where I just teeter around that

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Imagine waking up a Saturday morning not having sex the night before and solely rotting like the pathetic subhuman you are
Genuinely careful seeing seeing rating section when most of u look like shit. What'd worse is seeing u subhumans rate low lites and actual moggers as mtn meanwhile they'd steal literally any girl you'd ever get in existence
Obviously I'm not speaking to any actual gl guys but to you mtns need to end it fr.
i was having sex while u were typing that. how you gonna cope now uh?

What if I wanna rot in my room and not have sex

I got roasted to hard for when I looked like this but I slayed like a monster
I dont get it i was just bloated with a beard with a shit weave
View attachment 2944101
Holy shit

Mustache and soul patch suit u hard

whats all the places u inject? And whats the point of midface filler?

You're not the guy to talk about genetics and shit on people who were born unattractive

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
tell me something new

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking nigger no one asked for ur stupid ape chimp ass riddled with jungle fever to say a word out that nigga mouth of urs go back to the hood ur from u SBC disgrace of a nigger