you should mog ur girlfriend

B

betrayed by 5‘8

Platinum
unless ur legit chad , you should softmax to htn and get a girl u mog by 2 points at least. preferably she has something that u find really attractive but others don't. for example if u like chubby girls perfect, easy to mog her and u find her attractive. This is key to the relationships dynamics the way she treats u directly correlates with the number of better looking options she has. IF ur looks matched she has dudes that mog you in her dms , creating a relationship dynamic that will cuck you.You need to become really high t so u find average- ugly girls attractive and enter a relationship with them and she will worship u

B

betrayed by 5‘8

Platinum
bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
My ex mogged me because I was fat and disgusting but after she broke up with me and I lost weight and started working out the dynamic completely changed when we got back together, she did anything I said and would beg me not to leave her whenever I was ignoring her. She was a chubby but cute Latina girl, ended up getting fatter during the time I spent losing weight and then worshipped me when we got back together

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
If ur breed someone u mog, ur kids will have an even worse life than you had

Deleted member 21620

Deleted member 21620

low iq mumbai troll
the BULL

the BULL

fuck life
You shouldn't get a gf, moreover if she's not even gl.

B

BetterUnborn

Bronze
This is true. A friend of mine mogs his gf hard. She’s obsessed with him. She treats him like a god especially when her friends say stuff like “she got so lucky”

B

betrayed by 5‘8

Platinum
This is true. A friend of mine mogs his gf hard. She’s obsessed with him. She treats him like a god especially when her friends say stuff like “she got so lucky”
Yes 🙌

TheHandcel

TheHandcel

Zephir
this is why i want a latina gf

Users who are viewing this thread