you should mog ur girlfriend

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
unless ur legit chad , you should softmax to htn and get a girl u mog by 2 points at least. preferably she has something that u find really attractive but others don't. for example if u like chubby girls perfect, easy to mog her and u find her attractive. This is key to the relationships dynamics the way she treats u directly correlates with the number of better looking options she has. IF ur looks matched she has dudes that mog you in her dms , creating a relationship dynamic that will cuck you.You need to become really high t so u find average- ugly girls attractive and enter a relationship with them and she will worship u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: leveruis, ifyouwannabemylover, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
My ex mogged me because I was fat and disgusting but after she broke up with me and I lost weight and started working out the dynamic completely changed when we got back together, she did anything I said and would beg me not to leave her whenever I was ignoring her. She was a chubby but cute Latina girl, ended up getting fatter during the time I spent losing weight and then worshipped me when we got back together

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
If ur breed someone u mog, ur kids will have an even worse life than you had

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 22080 and 4 others
Mogging your gf gives you privileges

Improves your confidence too

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 12330, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
Mogging your gf gives you privileges

Improves your confidence too
Legit if you mog her she lets you get away with everything if she mogs you one mistake and it’s over

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 22080, john2 and 4 others
If ur breed someone u mog, ur kids will have an even worse life than you had
the whole point of looksmaxxing is to mog a girl you normally couldn't, which translates into a genetic upgrade regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 22080 and 1 other person
You shouldn't get a gf, moreover if she's not even gl.

This is true. A friend of mine mogs his gf hard. She’s obsessed with him. She treats him like a god especially when her friends say stuff like “she got so lucky”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Deleted member 21620 and betrayed by 5‘8
This is true. A friend of mine mogs his gf hard. She’s obsessed with him. She treats him like a god especially when her friends say stuff like “she got so lucky”
Yes 🙌

this is why i want a latina gf

I mog all my oneitises

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8