You should NEVER, EVER admit that you are a gymcel

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Mistral
Let's say you are in a bar or club setting.
You lean back on a bar chair having you drink (real men drink whiskey not protein shakes with milk) with cigar in your mouth.
Foid or a normie asks you are you working out when they see your muscle.
Instead of admitting that you are a birdcel genetic failure aka "gymcel" you say something like "nah I have been training rugby (insert some other sport maybe popular where you live)), or just say no I am genetically like that.
Even saying you are a bricklayer is better than admitting to gymcel.
Hide it as much as you can and fake it till you make it.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, whiteislandpill, atlantean and 7 others
yup, when i started getting compliments about my fizeek, arms whatever at school, instead of saying "yrah i eat 150g of protein per day and do ohp this day and ..." I just said "yeah i do some push ups and pull ups here and there for a few months now.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Let's say you are in a bar or club setting.
You lean back on a bar chair having you drink (real men drink whiskey not protein shakes with milk) with cigar in your mouth.
Foid or a normie asks you are you working out when they see your muscle.
Instead of admitting that you are a birdcel genetic failure aka "gymcel" you say something like "nah I have been training rugby (insert some other sport maybe popular where you live)), or just say no I am genetically like that.
Even saying you are a bricklayer is better than admitting to gymcel.
Hide it as much as you can and fake it till you make it.
A girl once asked me how I got my body, and I told her that I simply take a hot bath every day, which relaxes my muscles and makes them grow big naturally. She even believed it.

• +1
"No, actually I have a myostatin deficiency"

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back