You should unironically move to Asia if you're White.

Deleted member 15306

Deleted member 15306

Silver
I don't know why these scaly, acne-ridden, prematurely balding, fat cumskins insist on living in the West when they have so much more social capital in SEA and EA.

You're on this forum to maximize socio-economic capital, meanwhile you insist on living in a part of the world where your mogger phenotype is unremarkable because of cumskin inflation.

''Just go the Asia, bro''.:soy: Yes, unironically.

Here in the Netherlands every other bitch on Tinder is a Thai using the Tinder Plus pin attempting to monkey branch to Chad. This is what they're spending their hard earned child prostitution bahts on instead of feeding and clothing their malnourished children.

That's how hungry they are for mayo cock; funny thing is they'll have shit in their bio like ''skin color and race doesn't matter, we're all equal :heart:''.

MEANWHILE USING TINDER PLUS TO EXCLUSIVELY SWIPE ON WHITE MEN ON 9000 KILOMETERS AWAY.

JFL if you're not capitalizing on JBW; decent standard of living, and your money will take you a lot farther because of the exchange rate.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 14543, MissLexotan6MG and 17 others
why when i can and have slayed n dated my own women in the past

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

living in asia is a huge lifemax it seems, especially if u can keep similar level income as u have in the west through online work

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
Only works if you ignore how repulsive Asian foids are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, UltimateMan, Deleted member 15305 and 14 others
I don't know why these scaly, acne-ridden, prematurely balding, fat cumskins insist on living in the West when they have so much more social capital in SEA and EA.

You're on this forum to maximize socio-economic capital, meanwhile you insist on living in a part of the world where your mogger phenotype is unremarkable because of cumskin inflation.

''Just go the Asia, bro''.:soy: Yes, unironically.

Here in the Netherlands every other bitch on Tinder is a Thai using the Tinder Plus pin attempting to monkey branch to Chad. This is what they're spending their hard earned child prostitution bahts on instead of feeding and clothing their malnourished children.

That's how hungry they are for mayo cock; funny thing is they'll have shit in their bio like ''skin color and race doesn't matter, we're all equal :heart:''.

MEANWHILE USING TINDER PLUS TO EXCLUSIVELY SWIPE ON WHITE MEN ON 9000 KILOMETERS AWAY.

JFL if you're not capitalizing on JBW; decent standard of living, and your money will take you a lot farther because of the exchange rate.
Bumble legit banned geomaxxing using GPS emulators because people complained about SEA women using such apps, frauding their location to a western country to get white men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mulattomaxxer and Jason Voorhees
LOL

LOL2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, datboijj, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
Bumble legit banned geomaxxing using GPS emulators because people complained about SEA women using such apps, frauding their location to a western country to get white men
Funny thing is we live in this timeline but somehow all the incel serial killers are pigskins.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhra26, datboijj, Gaia262 and 3 others
It's not a bad option if you get nothing

If I have to go to a shitty country I am thinking Belarus though. Every woman I've seen from there is hot as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: nidus, Jason Voorhees and MiroslavBulldosex
Funny thing is we live in this timeline but somehow all the incel serial killers are pigskins.
us pigskins are just living in the wrong country like england where we get no sun and have to wageslave to buy shit to get any amount of dopamine

• +1
Reactions: nidus, Jason Voorhees and MiroslavBulldosex
it only works if you are nerdic ngl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Jason Voorhees
why would i want to fuck a gook? im stacysexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Hero of the Imperium and Jason Voorhees
I wouldnt like to live there tbh
maybe lure some foid and then come back to my country but thats it

• +1
It's not a bad option if you get nothing

If I have to go to a shitty country I am thinking Belarus though. Every woman I've seen from there is hot as fuck.

-Slavic women
-Hot

Pick one

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, datboijj, Deleted member 7725 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MiroslavBulldosex and johncruz12345
How Thai men aren't going ER on a national scale is beyond me; women are ruthless eugenicists, man.

Thaimen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ifyouwannabemylover, Gaia262 and 2 others
Locationmaxxing is extremely legit.
SEA if you're autistic, Latin America if you're low inhib/high T

• +1
why when i can and have slayed n dated my own women in the past
Moving to an environment where you have more SMV is never a bad thing unless you're structurally slaying 9s and 10s which you fucking aren't or you wouldn't be wasting away on this website.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Jason Voorhees
How about you just slay your own women instead of flying 9000 miles to fuck a Filipino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Constantin Denis and Jason Voorhees
How about you just slay your own women instead of flying 9000 miles to fuck a Filipino
Because you can get a comparatively better deal by exploiting racial dynamics.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Gaia262, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

living in asia is a huge lifemax it seems, especially if u can keep similar level income as u have in the west through online work

Honestly everyone should be doing this: locationmaxxing + online work + working out/looksmaxxing/dating/having fun in your free time.
That's what I'm trying to achieve at least.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 275 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and fras
Have you ever considered that you might be gay

No, I just don’t like fucking half mongoloid prostitutes with stick bodies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Jason Voorhees and John124
does JBW work in a country full of white people?

• +1
No, I just don’t like fucking half mongoloid prostitutes with stick bodies.
What kind of cope is that? EE women are very good looking.

• +1
What kind of cope is that? EE women are very good looking.

-Flat mongoloid faces
-Zero tits
-Zero ass
-Prostitute pheno
-Weird skinny bodies with dog limbs
-Bad smell
-Weak, childlike skeletons

Yea tell me more about how they’re hot shit. And before you even start: posting a cherrypicked Russian model does NOT prove your point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Jason Voorhees
]

I will move to a muslim country. In sha Allah. Maybe like Malaysia who knows.

• +1
Only works if you ignore how repulsive Asian foids are.
Being treated like a god by subhuman gooks, still seems better than being treated like shit by avg western foids.

There's more to life than just getting hot women. Kindness, being welcomed in white-worshipping gook communities, friendships, etc. are all worth quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, datboijj, Gaia262 and 2 others
Honestly everyone should be doing this: locationmaxxing + online work + working out/looksmaxxing/dating/having fun in your free time.
That's what I'm trying to achieve at least.
This. the 9-5 office-slave life is absolutely fucked. Idk why this is 'the norm' in society honestly. what a mess.

Even worse now that foids in our own countries are hypergameous, feminist whores.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Constantin Denis and MiroslavBulldosex
Yes JESTERMAX in Asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Being treated like a god by subhuman gooks, still seems better than being treated like shit by avg western foids.

There's more to life than just getting hot women. Kindness, being welcomed in white-worshipping gook communities, friendships, etc. are all worth quite a bit.

True, but it’s an escapism in a way. I’d rather become an outlaw and fight those that fucked with me tbh. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
This. the 9-5 office-slave life is absolutely fucked. Idk why this is 'the norm' in society honestly. what a mess.

Even worse now that foids in our own countries are hypergameous, feminist whores.

Every non Chad should just welfaremaxx tbh. Since foids are so eager to improve „muh career“ and like being bossed around, how about we let them contribute most of the taxes and leech from their work.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Most I've seen that know about it but don't want to is because their women are very ugly in comparison

One problem, I hate gooks. I really hate those slanted eyed fucks and their women aren’t attractive. All gooks should be exterminated, and Asia be repopulated by Europeans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Cidre enjoyer, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
I might be the first user to africamaxxing tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
One problem, I hate gooks. I really hate those slanted eyed fucks and their women aren’t attractive. All gooks should be exterminated, and Asia be repopulated by Europeans.
you got a gook in your sig :feelswat:

I might be the first user to africamaxxing tbh

I was first

I was first

Nice, you went just to South Africa?

-Flat mongoloid faces
-Zero tits
-Zero ass
-Prostitute pheno
-Weird skinny bodies with dog limbs
-Bad smell
-Weak, childlike skeletons

Yea tell me more about how they’re hot shit. And before you even start: posting a cherrypicked Russian model does NOT prove your point.
Slavic women have some of the biggest tits on planet Earth, and are more feminine than Western Euros. Smaller fames are part of a more dimorphic phenotype.

yeah everybody just have ugly retarded children with asian women

Slavic women have some of the biggest tits on planet Earth, and are more feminine than Western Euros. Smaller fames are part of a more dimorphic phenotype.

More lies and more cope, it’s been proven time and time again that the largest average breast sizes are found in Western and especially Northern Europe.

Also guess what type of sons these small framed fucks will give birth to?

More lies and more cope, it’s been proven time and time again that the largest average breast sizes are found in Western and especially Northern Europe.

Also guess what type of sons these small framed fucks will give birth to?
Screenshot%202015-12-23%20at%201.53.59%20PM.png

xpbfyklfwvo21.jpg

4116cbc6dccb7d31337b40eacc5143b3.jpg