You should unironically move to Asia if you're White.

3 cherrypicked pictures with 0 context

„Yea I sure showed him“ :soy::soy::soy:

kys
These maps demonstrate epic Slavic tiddies

Stop coping

With way better complexions, figures and they're more cultured. Plus no racial dysphoria & mental issues.

When they have the big curly hair going, though. HNG.

Literally every map that comes up on Google pegs EE at the top.
These maps demonstrate epic Slavic tiddies

Stop coping

And they’re all based on surveys. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Plus the reason that Slav whores get bras that are too big is because they can’t afford proper ones.

kys

And they’re all based on surveys. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Plus the reason that Slav whores get bras that are too big is because they can’t afford proper ones.

kys
Show me on the doll where the Slavic tiddies hurt you

I think there's truth to EE women having the biggest tits; anecdotally I used to work at a factory when I was younger with loads of Polish immigrants.

All the women there had massive tits; varying frames: tall, short, skinny, voluptuous; but ALL of them had massive tits that'd bounce all over the place when they were just walking around.

there are some hot noodles in japan/sk but most are utterly subhuman midgets

I think there's truth to EE women having the biggest tits; anecdotally I used to work at a factory when I was younger with loads of Polish immigrants.

All the women there had massive tits; varying frames: tall, short, skinny, voluptuous; but ALL of them had massive tits that'd bounce all over the place when they were just walking around.
yes polish/czech women have the biggest tits

-Flat mongoloid faces
-Zero tits
-Zero ass
-Prostitute pheno
-Weird skinny bodies with dog limbs
-Bad smell
-Weak, childlike skeletons

Yea tell me more about how they’re hot shit. And before you even start: posting a cherrypicked Russian model does NOT prove your point.
I'm in EE right now (and I traveled to several EE countries) so I see how women look like.

I even remember one time when I was at a club in Poland with some French girl. She complained because she didn't find the men attractive but she said "you're lucky because all girls here have very good bodies with thin waists and big tits".

I even remember one time when I was at a club in Poland with some French girl. She complained because she didn't find the men attractive but she said "you're lucky because all girls here have very good bodies with thin waists and big tits".

Keep pulling made up anecdotes from your ass.

Why are you so mad jfl? It's a well-known fact that Slavic women are pretty attractive.

it only works if you are nerdic ngl
giga cope i know ethnics who passed as italians who had great time in asia
ive been to sea maxing servers with dozens of success stories of white normie aspies finding love in asia

• Love it
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
giga cope i know ethnics who passed as italians who had great time in asia
ive been to sea maxing servers with dozens of success stories of white normie aspies finding love in asia
mirin

but im not going to do it jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
ew i hate P shape

Why Is Wendell Walking Around Looking Like The Tazmanian Devil Sister?!?! |  Page 2 | Lipstick Alley

Bro as i read all of the comments in this thread u sound bitter as fuck, everything you said was pulled out of ur ass, seems like you have some kind of innate hate towards slavs. Just admit slavic women are the most attractive on earth, this just makes you sound angry and low IQ

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Why are you so mad jfl? It's a well-known fact that Slavic women are pretty attractive.

I'm not mad and you're coping. Slav whores being attractive is a lie made up by low tier men who know that they are easy to get and thus when they get one they tell themselves that they made a good catch.

You can do whatever you want, have fun with your pancake faced prostitute pheno whores that are thin as a stick.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Bro as i read all of the comments in this thread u sound bitter as fuck, everything you said was pulled out of ur ass, seems like you have some kind of innate hate towards slavs. Just admit slavic women are the most attractive on earth, this just makes you sound angry and low IQ

See post above.

I'm not mad and you're coping. Slav whores being attractive is a lie made up by low tier men who know that they are easy to get and thus when they get one they tell themselves that they made a good catch.

You can do whatever you want, have fun with your pancake faced prostitute pheno whores that are thin as a stick.
No need to cope since I've never been in a relationship with a Slavic woman.
You're going to tell me this Ukrainian high jumper isn't attractive and has a flat face?
Yuliya Levchenko - Wikidata

There a tens of thousands of women who look like her in Slav countries.

No need to cope since I've never been in a relationship with a Slavic woman.
You're going to tell me this Ukrainian high jumper isn't attractive and has a flat face?
Yuliya Levchenko - Wikidata

OH YEAH LET ME POST A PICTURE OF SOMEONE PUSHING THEIR HEAD FORWARD AS FAR AS THEY CAN AND SAY THEY'RE NOT FLAT. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Btw congrats on cherrypicking and checking the next box of being a complete retard.

There a tens of thousands of women who look like her in Slav countries.

Have you seen those tens of thousands and can you prove it? If not this is another lie pulled from your ass.

Here's that bitch you posted from the front, disgusting af:

august-17-2017-kiew-ukraine-pressekonferenz-von-yuliya-levchenko-hohe-brucke-die-2017-wm-silbermedaillengewinner-und-die-2017-europaische-u-jy0cwk.jpg

OH YEAH LET ME POST A PICTURE OF SOMEONE PUSHING THEIR HEAD FORWARD AS FAR AS THEY CAN AND SAY THEY'RE NOT FLAT. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Btw congrats on cherrypicking and checking the next box of being a complete retard.

Have you seen those tens of thousands and can you prove it? If not this is another lie pulled from your ass.

Here's that bitch you posted from the front, disgusting af:

august-17-2017-kiew-ukraine-pressekonferenz-von-yuliya-levchenko-hohe-brucke-die-2017-wm-silbermedaillengewinner-und-die-2017-europaische-u-jy0cwk.jpg
Ok I'll let you cope. Don't know why you're that autistic though.

Ok I'll let you cope. Don't know why you're that autistic though.

You're the one coping. You practically have the same mindset as the white subhumans who condition themselves to like Asian women because they are the only ones they have a chance with.

You couldn't prove anything you said and that whore you posted looks completely repulsive just as I expected. Either way I wish you good luck in your endeavours of breeding one of those cunts and being stuck with a son who has the frame of a 12 year old.

No, I just don’t like fucking half mongoloid prostitutes with stick bodies.
You’re thinking of the 90s
They got big ass and big titties now

Only good last resort if you're a complete subhuman. I find noodles bottom tier with curry women.

what asian countries are even good? i might do it tbh

what asian countries are even good? i might do it tbh
Pick one that gets economy mogged by your country of origin so your money will last you longer; but not so much that you capitulate too much on quality of life and safety.

Thailand is a shit westernize full of losers.
i used to fuck 5-6 girls a day when i was young.
when i came there this year all the girls treated me like a dirty oldcell.
even if they banged they were acting like Asian slave like in my prime.
Vietnam is the only decent place in Asia but it's closed.
considering death if its not opening any time soon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 5786
curries should emigrate to Mauritius

I heard the zoomers are getting taller even in vietnam :feelswhy: no haven for manlets anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
I heard the zoomers are getting taller even in vietnam :feelswhy: no haven for manlets anymore
168.1cm for 18-year-old males in 2020.
Jesus. i hope they open soon i just wanna hope in test e cycle and bang girls all day. i usually do that for like a few months and get bored but last couple of years really wore me down.
i just wanna bang skinny none faminist girls and die from alcohol poising

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 15343
curries should emigrate to Mauritius
Being FOB is a failo even among the Indian diaspora TBH, my own community is pretty biased against them in Surinam; especially millennials and zoomers, since we're westernized.

Even second generation Indians from India are hesitant about importing FOBs.

I don't know how it is in Mauritius.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343
i used to fuck 5-6 girls a day when i was young.
when i came there this year all the girls treated me like a dirty oldcell.
even if they banged they were acting like Asian slave like in my prime.
Jesus how old are you dude? I was thinking it would be smooth sailing until at least 40.