You will live MORE LUXURIOUSLY in a “third world shithole” .. you will get HOTTER girls in a country where girls don’t have a reputation for being hot

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
People think “third world shithole .. must live in a developed right country for higher standard of living” .. but the truth is, you’ll live BETTER in a third world country with a dollar or Euro income, since it’ll be an extremely favorable exchange rate and low cost of living

You’ll live luxuriously in “third world” countries, while you’ll live ordinarily or worse in developed countries

You’ll be living in luxury high rises, ordering food every meal, taking Uber everywhere, renting out mansions and penthouses, ordering bottles at clubs, being able to take our dates to restaurants every meal for the price of McDonald’s

Now for the second part, although countries like Colombia and Venezuela have a reputation as having the hottest girls (and they do), there’s a difference between having hot girls and having easily accessible hot girls

Since they have the reputation, it gets to their heads, and thus, they raise their standards

Meanwhile .. Ecuador has girls that LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME as Colombia, but aren’t stereotypes as hot and sexy, so they don’t believe that they are as beautiful even though they look exactly the same

To get the hottest possible girlfriend that you can achieve, you’re most likely best off going to Peru, Ecuador, or Paraguay, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 14262
Colombia is richer than Ecuador especially the urbanites and women are more vain so it makes sense they have more standards.

And first world living caps out in most Latin American countries very easily to the point where the lack of infrastructure and ease of living is almost negating the dollar halo.

Definitely is like this in Dominican or Cuba. There’s nice house you can live in but that’s it. Cars, transit and events and fun are limited.

Only upper class areas of Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay where you can benefit but even then to live laviously an average western salary won’t do you need an American middle class + one

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Colombia is richer than Ecuador especially the urbanites and women are more vain so it makes sense they have more standards.

And first world living caps out in most Latin American countries very easily to the point where the lack of infrastructure and ease of living is almost negating the dollar halo.

Definitely is like this in Dominican or Cuba. There’s nice house you can live in but that’s it. Cars, transit and events and fun are limited.

Only upper class areas of Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay where you can benefit but even then to live laviously an average western salary won’t do you need an American middle class + one

They are about the same, almost the same gdp per capita, and Ecuador has a higher minimum wage

In fact, Ecuador is just a bit more expensive for foreigners than Colombia since they use the dollar instead of pesos, so foreigners don’t get the ever increasing purchasing power

A luxury apartment to rent in Colombia is $1000 a month or less

There’s plenty of fun to be had

Going on yachts is extremely cheap, flying is extremely cheap, prostitution, restaurants

I’d say infrastructure wise, the street is the same thing as what you’d find in NYC or Miami

Just the fanciest areas won’t even touch places like Midtown Manhattan or Beverly Hills, but no one can even afford those except the extremely wealthy

• +1
Reactions: litaz
I can confirm that.

In my country - Vietnam, if you are a white guy with a decent income, you are treated like God. You social status will be even higher than the communist officials.

The communist officials do have political power, but people tend to avoid them and ridicule them behind the back. While toward westerners, people are genuinely nice and friendly.

Thugs and gangs are very prevalent in my country, but they only target local people. Foreign people, especially whites, are well protected by the police because of the "face culture". If you got robed of pickpocketed here, you just have to report to the police and they will catch the thief immediately. While the police will generally ignore the case if the local people report a crime.

People think “third world shithole .. must live in a developed right country for higher standard of living” .. but the truth is, you’ll live BETTER in a third world country with a dollar or Euro income, since it’ll be an extremely favorable exchange rate and low cost of living

You’ll live luxuriously in “third world” countries, while you’ll live ordinarily or worse in developed countries

You’ll be living in luxury high rises, ordering food every meal, taking Uber everywhere, renting out mansions and penthouses, ordering bottles at clubs, being able to take our dates to restaurants every meal for the price of McDonald’s

Now for the second part, although countries like Colombia and Venezuela have a reputation as having the hottest girls (and they do), there’s a difference between having hot girls and having easily accessible hot girls

Since they have the reputation, it gets to their heads, and thus, they raise their standards

Meanwhile .. Ecuador has girls that LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME as Colombia, but aren’t stereotypes as hot and sexy, so they don’t believe that they are as beautiful even though they look exactly the same

To get the hottest possible girlfriend that you can achieve, you’re most likely best off going to Peru, Ecuador, or Paraguay, etc.
You're absolutely right about the lifestyle you'll live in the 3rd world coming from the West.

They are about the same, almost the same gdp per capita, and Ecuador has a higher minimum wage

In fact, Ecuador is just a bit more expensive for foreigners than Colombia since they use the dollar instead of pesos, so foreigners don’t get the ever increasing purchasing power

A luxury apartment to rent in Colombia is $1000 a month or less

There’s plenty of fun to be had

Going on yachts is extremely cheap, flying is extremely cheap, prostitution, restaurants

I’d say infrastructure wise, the street is the same thing as what you’d find in NYC or Miami

Just the fanciest areas won’t even touch places like Midtown Manhattan or Beverly Hills, but no one can even afford those except the extremely wealthy
Columbia isn't third world, its developing or 2nd world. I think 2nd world is actually ideal , as money is actually a halo to bitches unlike first world where nobody gives a flying fuck.

And why would you spend all that money for some cope cage when you can spend like a third of that and then live comfortably for much longer. If I even make a few hundred k I'm gonna try to build some cabin so never pay some jew landlord again, or maybe just rent for a while. I hate the idea of wage slaving, but it seems its needed to fund my ideas of a European slay tour and then later on a South American slay sex tour.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and ChadpreetMaxxer
I could live in places like Colombia since I’m a spic and I lived my first 12 yrs in a third world shithole :lul::lul: