You will never be a real woman knajjd.

nigkook

nigkook

Prettyboymaxxing till I die
Dear knajjd.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, bloomercel, N1666 and 3 others
0 + She was actually born a woman, they're a female to male tranny.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Asla gerçek bir kadın olamayacaksın. Rahiminiz yok, yumurtalıklarınız yok, yumurtalarınız yok. Uyuşturucu ve ameliyatla doğanın mükemmelliğinin kaba bir alayına dönüştürülmüş homoseksüel bir erkeksiniz. Aldığınız tüm "onaylar" iki yüzlü ve gönülsüz. Arkanızdan insanlar sizinle alay ediyor. Aileniz sizden iğreniyor ve utanıyor, "arkadaşlarınız" kapalı kapılar ardında korkunç görünümünüze gülüyor. Erkekler sizden tamamen iğreniyor. Binlerce yıllık evrim, erkeklerin sahtekarlıkların kokusunu inanılmaz bir verimlilikle almasını sağlamıştır. "Geçiş yapan" travestiler bile bir erkeğe tekinsiz ve doğal görünmez. Kemik yapınız bunu ele veriyor. Ve sarhoş bir adamı eve getirmeyi başarsanız bile, hastalıklı, enfekte balta yaranızın kokusunu aldığı anda kuyruğunu kıstırıp kaçacaktır. Asla mutlu olmayacaksın. Her sabah sahte bir gülümseme takınır ve kendinize her şeyin yoluna gireceğini söylersiniz, ama içinizde depresyonun bir ot gibi süründüğünü, sizi dayanılmaz ağırlığı altında ezmeye hazır olduğunu hissedersiniz. Sonunda dayanamayacağınız kadar ağır gelecek - bir ip alacak, bir ilmik bağlayacak, boynunuza geçirecek ve soğuk uçuruma dalacaksınız. Ailen seni bulacak, kalbi kırılmış ama artık dayanılmaz utanç ve hayal kırıklığı ile yaşamak zorunda olmadıkları için rahatlamış olacaklar. Seni üzerinde doğum adının yazılı olduğu bir mezar taşıyla gömecekler ve sonsuza kadar oradan geçen herkes orada bir adamın gömülü olduğunu bilecek. Bedeniniz çürüyüp toprağa karışacak ve mirasınızdan geriye kalan tek şey, erkek olduğu her halinden belli olan bir iskelet olacak. Bu senin kaderin. Seçtiğin şey bu. Geri dönüşü yok.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

I wish I could possess oh I wish I could possess oh I wish I could possess knajjds face

@InnerVoid or @Gengar could’ve ascended with Knajjd

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
Ти ніколи не станеш справжньою жінкою. У тебе немає ні матки, ні яєчників, ні яйцеклітин. Ти - гомосексуальний чоловік, перетворений наркотиками і хірургічним втручанням на грубу насмішку над природною досконалістю. Будь-яке "схвалення", яке ти отримуєш, є лицемірним і половинчастим. Люди насміхаються над тобою за твоєю спиною. Ваша сім'я відчуває огиду і сором за вас, ваші "друзі" сміються над вашою жахливою зовнішністю за зачиненими дверима. Чоловіки відчувають до вас повну огиду. Тисячі років еволюції дозволили чоловікам з неймовірною ефективністю винюхувати фальшивку. Навіть "переодягнені" трансвестити виглядають для чоловіка моторошно і неприродно. Ваша кісткова структура видає це. І навіть якщо вам вдасться привести додому п'яного чоловіка, як тільки він відчує запах вашої хворої, інфікованої сокирою рани, він підверне хвіст і втече. Ти ніколи не будеш щасливою. Щоранку ти надягаєш фальшиву посмішку і кажеш собі, що все буде добре, але всередині ти відчуваєш, як депресія повзе бур'яном, готова розчавити тебе під своєю нестерпною вагою. Врешті-решт, це буде нестерпно - ти візьмеш мотузку, зав'яжеш петлю, накинеш її на шию і зануришся в холодну безодню. Твоя сім'я знайде тебе з розбитим серцем, але з полегшенням від того, що їм більше не доведеться жити з нестерпним соромом і розчаруванням. Вони поховають тебе з надгробком, на якому буде написано твоє ім'я, і кожен, хто проходитиме повз, назавжди знатиме, що тут похована людина. Твоє тіло розкладеться і зникне в землі, і все, що залишиться від тебе у спадок, - це скелет, який явно буде чоловіком. Це твоя доля. Це те, що ти вибрав. І шляху назад немає.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

is that second pic really him

what did that troon even do? :lul:

Fucking kill yourself retard
This female literally is the reason I got banned from incels.is because they were jealous I was e-dating someone else instead of them.

They then spread lies about me to other trannies and retards for a year as a result.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, bloomercel, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
fuck this whole fucking forums bullshit niggers groomed a nigga into becoming tranny fucking shithole incel faggots

They're a female to male tranny, they used to get betabuxxed by Serge, they moderated incels.is, resonsible for many falsebans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and lemonnz
fuck this whole fucking forums bullshit niggers groomed a nigga into becoming tranny fucking shithole incel faggots
Xhe literally was born a female

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
a retarded moderator who used to ban niggers here and on incels fucking retarded faggot faggot troon gay nigger faggot turkish aspie spic retard nigger faggot fucker i hope he kills himself

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull and lemonnz
They're a female to male tranny, they used to get betabuxxed by Serge, they moderated incels.is, resonsible for many falsebans.
shut the fuck up you schizofrenchiapodnpwa9ecnals;ejnf jwqejnpskjojpdjd nopretard kill yourself

jews did this fucking jews jews own these incel bullshit blackpill forums fucking jews

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
This female literally is the reason I got banned from incels.is because they were jealous I was e-dating someone else instead of them.

They then spread lies about me to other trannies and retards for a year as a result.
Bud you aren’t even an actual incel why would u be allowed back in. Well actually idk all I remember is you dated some e bitch who basically scammed u and u became depressed idk if u had other relationships besides that

Bud you aren’t even an actual incel why would u be allowed back in. Well actually idk all I remember is you dated some e bitch who basically scammed u and u became depressed idk if u had other relationships besides that
I'm not an incel now, but at the time I had broken no rules.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook

might be right who knows

Bro was a woman the whole time?

I knew he was gonna become trans

Dear knajjd.
View attachment 2811044
View attachment 2811045
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
I find them attractive tbh