"You will never get Lefort 3 bro"

You are mentally ill if you get this

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and trying_toascend
Just let another man scalp you and drill into your skull so you can have sex theory, if you are so ugly that you need this just pay hookers and find another copes in life tbh, also the fact that you are seeing yourself being in this state will leave you anxious for the rest of your life
Yeah no this shit is just gore. I'm determined these niggas performing the surgery are psychos
Jfl at the insanity this guy went through. He will not ascend and I repeat it once again he will not ascend and will most likely end up roping.

I know a ltn ogre with money who took a stacy's virginity. Status trumps looks and you have to be folthy rich to get this surgery so just proves he is an autist.

I will never encourage anyone to get this shit - 1. because it is dangerous and 2. because the roi is literally 0 hahahahah jfl at the guy who got this.

Just get a fucking lefort 1, your kids will be even uglier and you will rope retarded fuck. Don't think about having kids sick narcissistic fuck cause you will be a hideous parent.
You are mentally ill if you get this
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Did your little peanut brains implode at the sight of a human skull ? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, trying_toascend, RealSurgerymax and 3 others

Did your little peanut brains implode at the sight of a human skull ? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
No, it's not giving him any improvement whatsoever, I'm calling it. He will ROPE.

If you can't ascend with bimax + genio + hair transplant + implants + rhino, you will never ascend.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, Pakicel and truthhurts
If you can't ascend with bimax + genio + hair transplant + implants + rhino, you will never ascend.
Are you dumb, this is lefort 3 + 1 + bsso + genio + panfacial implants, JFL at hair transplant

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and truthhurts
this is too extreme. only psychopaths would be able to do this surgery and these are the guys trying to sell you this.

Lefort1 + midface implants is better safe option

you are being giants guinea pig getting this done and playing russian roulette with your health/life.

No before and afters of this tells you everything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Soychadcell, k99 and 2 others
Damn this is fucking terryfying bro. Would still get this tho.

Also just for fun imagine that nigga somehow wakes up :lul: Bet they put so much anesthesia in his ass he lost like 10 years of his lifespan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, trying_toascend and truthhurts
Rlly nice, this dude is in the BBC discord and is currently recovering, he’s rlly happy about the surgery

Hope all goes well for bro @Gengar @NZb6Air
How much did he pay?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
wonder who that mentally ill insane nigger is
what a chad

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Soychadcell and NZb6Air
Fucking finally some true looksmaxing instead of ‘muh which salt hairspray’ or ‘which protein powduhhhrr’

Congrats surgery boy, good shit go slay after you all rested and recovered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blithe, Soychadcell, trying_toascend and 6 others
prob around 30-40k
Good price if he turns out good looking, he will be set up for some nice pink juicy pussy (and more)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Good price if he turns out good looking, he will be set up for some nice pink juicy pussy (and more)
he will be good looking
lefort 3 is insane
when everything works his forward growth will be insane

• +1
Reactions: Melly, RealSurgerymax, Xx_gloomy_bison_xX and 2 others
Cheap price to pay for human rights

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
blud got LeCartel 4

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Cheap price to pay for human rights
Some spend 30-40k on a useless luxury car for some ratchet hoodrat ltb overused pussy. This is actually a sensible investment, as extreme it may seem.

This is where the beginning and end of the blackpill meet. A new day has started and it’s looking sunny.

• +1
Reactions: trying_toascend, Melly, Xx_gloomy_bison_xX and 2 others
he will be good looking
lefort 3 is insane
when everything works his forward growth will be insane
In 2-3 years time there will be large numbers of people that have gotten these very serious procedures with Giant, if all goes well, this will change the cosmetic surgery scene.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Melly, truthhurts and 1 other person
will be large numbers of people
Don't count on it, judging from the replies on this thread for example, only truly informed people and true subhumans will get it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and gravlek
Don't count on it, judging from the replies on this thread for example, only truly informed people and true subhumans will get it
Giant has gone viral several times on TikTok. Mid tier normies have been spotted on his videos many times looking for hardmax advice. Everyone is feeling the effects of current societal standards and is aiming to improve their looks through increasingly extreme measures. Even foids who literally have unlimited smv are looking for cosmetic bimax.

It’s a matter of time, our generation is truly the one that will turn the tide. Every disadvantage has its advantage after all.

• +1
Reactions: trying_toascend, geenk worg, Melly and 2 others
Giant has gone viral several times on TikTok. Mid tier normies have been spotted on his videos many times looking for hardmax advice. Everyone is feeling the effects of current societal standards and is aiming to improve their looks through increasingly extreme measures. Even foids who literally have unlimited smv are looking for cosmetic bimax.

It’s a matter of time, our generation is truly the one that will turn the tide. Every disadvantage has its advantage after all.
They're just talking and trend hoping : their peanut brains implode at the sight of a coronal incision, their lives are too easy and they're too ignorant to be getting lefort 3's, they also care about "facial identity" cause they think unironically they are their face and not their brain.

Normies will never get this.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and agonyonchain
They're just talking and trend hoping : their peanut brains implode at the sight of a coronal incision, their lives are too easy and they're too ignorant to be getting lefort 3's, they also care about "facial identity" cause they think unironically they are their face and not their brain.

Normies will never get this.
Bro check out the ‘rate me’ and ‘jaw surgery’ and ‘plastic surgery’ cuckreddits and see what it’s happening. Normies discussing things like ‘witch’ and ‘angel’ skull, how to achieve this look through skull implants. Or lefort1… Normies are starting to evolve.

Where breast implants were a large thing 40 years ago, it’s become the most normalized procedure for girls as soon as they turn 18. Same for rhinoplasty. The concept of surgery used to be a big thing with a lot of careful consideration, but no one cares or thinks twice anymore.

Just wait a few years bro, it’s going fucking mad.

I remember being on the old forums when everyone was doing cope implants because getting cosmetic bimax was not really a thing. Look at where we are now. Giant is out there venturing into the world as the legend he is with his OBO and LF3.

Good times are coming bhai.

• +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer, Melly, Xx_gloomy_bison_xX and 1 other person
No, it's not giving him any improvement whatsoever, I'm calling it. He will ROPE.

This is superior to bimax+implants which are far more limited. Nothing beats forward growth from bones.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
This is superior to bimax+implants which are far more limited. Nothing beats forward growth from bones.
It does not fix any underlying problem though, forward growth is not the key to attractiveness, it's harmony. You can't be chad without insane bones, but you can be htn without them if your hair, eyes, lips, nose, etc, all look good. If you seriously need this shit to look htn+, then it's quite literally over and only deformed people actually need this. If you still can't pull as a htn no amount of surgery will fix you and you will eventually rope.

The point is that you should hardmaax as little as possible and only do procedures that are necessary. In most cases having an ogee curve is not a deal breaker, instead it's your esr, eyelid shape, nose width, etc. It has been proven times and times again that Michele Morrone mogs any PSL autist to the moon and back and his eyes are nowhere near perfect, has no hollow cheeks, etc, yet girls drool over him. Most people just end up looking uncanny after "muh bones".

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and Pakicel
It does not fix any underlying problem though, forward growth is not the key to attractiveness, it's harmony. You can't be chad without insane bones, but you can be htn without them if your hair, eyes, lips, nose, etc, all look good. If you seriously need this shit to look htn+, then it's quite literally over and only deformed people actually need this. If you still can't pull as a htn no amount of surgery will fix you and you will eventually rope.

The point is that you should hardmaax as little as possible and only do procedures that are necessary. In most cases having an ogee curve is not a deal breaker, instead it's your esr, eyelid shape, nose width, etc. It has been proven times and times again that Michele Morrone mogs any PSL autist to the moon and back and his eyes are nowhere near perfect, has no hollow cheeks, etc, yet girls drool over him. Most people just end up looking uncanny after "muh bones".
Why are you having opinions with 0 knowledge, nobody cares about your coping, go somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: Jooseppi and Xx_gloomy_bison_xX

That wasn’t my point. A lot of implants look unnatural af and they are very tough to get right. I’m not saying a lefort 2/3 will not cause any problems either. But osteotomies are more likely to have a better aesthetic outcome, especially if they are combined with titanium implants (that serve as plates as well) to smooth out any irregularities and provide contouring. The only reason people get bimax and midface implants is because it is very difficult to get a modified lefort 3 or something. It’s not because it’s massively less risky.

Last edited:
  • +1

Obviously, this dude will never be a chad. But he probably went from deformed to normal looking. I doubt bimax +implants would have been as effective. There are aesthetic limits to how far you can move your lower maxilla and solid implants can’t be made too large without causing issues during placement. Sometimes these big surgeries are needed.

You disagree? You can def improve with surgery. But people rarely go from ugly to gl. I thought most people here realized this.

But for OP, going from deformed to LTN or whatever is a huge improvement. If he only got bimax+implants or whatever, he might have still remained ugly.

• +1
Reactions: k99, N1666 and NZb6Air
You said theoretically impossible (Obviously) and it's not practically super hard anyway, chads are not an alien specie

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
You said theoretically impossible (Obviously) and it's not practically super hard anyway, chads are not an alien specie
Theoretically it is def possible. It just happens very rarely.

I see you are new here. You will realize this once you have spent some time on here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k99 and NZb6Air
Looks scary af tho. Prolly going to settle for some implants tbh. Safer and less complications if any.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Theoretically it is def possible. It just happens very rarely.

I see you are new here. You will realize this once you have spent some time on here.
JFL at the patronizing attempt, the good b/as are all in the books, Salludon is not the only succesful ascension

I'm prolly older than you too

• +1
JFL at the patronizing attempt, the good b/as are all in the books, Salludon is not the only succesful ascension

I'm prolly older than you too
so you are like 30+?

Dude. I have spoken to lots of surgerycels and consulted with top surgeons. Seen lots of private results. No one went from ugly to gl. Or even MTN to 5+ PSL. Some even looked worse afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: k99 and NZb6Air
top surgeons
They're bad and I know Subhuman to Chad is not widely commercially available now, nigga. I'm just saying, it's easily accessible to the right people (educated, etc)

It will never be widely available unless they change the health education system : higher IQ requirement (so less gatekept by money, etc), remove useless long premed, include engineering and art, etc

so you are like 30+?

Dude. I have spoken to lots of surgerycels and consulted with top surgeons. Seen lots of private results. No one went from ugly to gl. Or even MTN to 5+ PSL. Some even looked worse afterwards.
what were the reasons people looked worse afterwards?

• +1
what were the reasons people looked worse afterwards?
Plenty of reasons.

-weird looking eyes due to aggressive OD/Cathoplasty.
-dogmaxxed due to aggressive bimax movements.
-implants that show through the skin or too big and/or poorly designed. Many have soft tissue problems. Or they get masseter dehiscence from jaw implants.
-pig nose, pinched nostrils, scooped bridge etc after rhino.
-often the surgery goes well and produces the intended outcome but they look worse because the improved feature ruins their facial harmony.

Surgery is a gamble. Period.

• +1
Reactions: k99
Plenty of reasons.

-weird looking eyes due to aggressive OD/Cathoplasty.
-dogmaxxed due to aggressive bimax movements.
-implants that show through the skin or too big and/or poorly designed. Many have soft tissue problems. Or they get masseter dehiscence from jaw implants.
-pig nose, pinched nostrils, scooped bridge etc after rhino.
-often the surgery goes well and produces the intended outcome but they look worse because the improved feature ruins their facial harmony.

Surgery is a gamble. Period.
brutal maybe the final pill is that even surgery is a fucking cope and just ldar

• +1
This video is so fucking confusing

• Hmm...
Yea if u're retarded, just like everything, such a revelation
lol if u think that only being knowledgable about looks and surgery is enough there is millions other factors

brutal maybe the final pill is that even surgery is a fucking cope and just ldar
Don’t get me wrong. I have seen many good results too. But there is a substantial risk of looking worse.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
Go all-in and take obo and lefort together

• +1
Are you dumb, this is lefort 3 + 1 + bsso + genio + panfacial implants, JFL at hair transplant
This shit costs like 400k no?

• +1

normies will never do this kind of surgery too high inhib and already scared from watching these videos

many do not have the discipline and perseverance to even do simple softmaxx so they will never ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Melly, Xx_gloomy_bison_xX and NZb6Air
Apparently 35,000 USD. Nuts bro

• +1