"You will never get Lefort 3 bro"

Plane ticket to Turkey: $200
OBO: $30000
Lefort 3: $35000
Getting a reply to your messages: priceless.
You've been probably judged as psychologically ineligible for plastic surgery by Giant which is cagefuel cause he's less strict than normal surgeons, doesn't seem surprising, you're probably both ill and low iq

You've been probably judged as psychologically ineligible for plastic surgery by Giant which is cagefuel cause he's less strict than normal surgeons, doesn't seem surprising, you're probably both ill and low iq
did u consult with him?

Lmaooo Giant is not replying to most bro

Yes and not just him

Did you see yourself in that statement?
i am not trying to be passive aggressive i am just literally curious since its very hard to get to him, what did he say

i am not trying to be passive aggressive i am just literally curious since its very hard to get to him, what did he say
to restart the process when ready (financially and administratively in my case)

• +1
Reactions: k99
Also bro, how much do you think MSE and MSDO + Modified Lefort 3 + Bimax CCW would ascned me to, HTN?

Very interesting, looking forward to seeing results.

• +1
Reactions: Jooseppi
Surely this affects your facial skin??

Lefort1 + midface implants is better safe option
Yeah, except most people have recessed upper maxilla so only LF2 can save them

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and MA_ascender
implants are safer

complications are almost none compared to this

the guy that performs this botches simple lefort 1s
Implants can't help recessed upper maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Implants can't help recessed upper maxilla.
Isnt there a implant for that?

anyways Robert Pattinson proves that as long as you don't have midface hypoplasia, upper maxilla projection doesn't take away from aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
upper maxilla isn't as important for males than females.

LF1 with bimax helps give you enough forward grown look in my opinion, as you have the illusion thanks to LF1 area being pulled away from upper maxilla.

then as a man you also need strong wide browridge, supra /infra + zygo + jaw gonions so implants helps you ascend more than LF2
provided you have MTN base + white pheno + non dead eye shape ( NCT , short PFL , high sclera show ) + non giga recessed nasal area

browridge implants with supra drop down combined with jaw implants MOGG any LF 2 results unless severe maxilla recession like close to true subhuman/ deformed tier, not the classic LTN/ low MTN incel tier mild recessed maxilla.

all the LF2 alone results i've seen were quiet disappointing and where mostly performed on subhumans turned into LTNs.

I wish Giants could share one before / after side profile of Normie turned into HTN after LF2 , even if eyes + hair are blurred for patient's privacy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: callisto, dough, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
LF1 with bimax helps give you enough forward grown look in my opinion
1,000+ Monkey Profile Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock  | Chimpanzee, Squirrel, Snow monkey

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx and NZb6Air

is the frenulum getting cut off when such incisions are made?