"You will never get OBO + Tripod bro"

i want this im afraid

yo @RealSurgerymax

if i get a trimax rn with a cheapo surgeon first can you work around the plates when you perform this obo + tripod ?

or does obo + tripod always have to come first

• +1
Reactions: Catbro, NZb6Air and truthhurts
Damn how tf is everyone negative about these type of surgeries. Either u go under the knife to ascend or not:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Rea, Xx_gloomy_bison_xX, cyprian_tomaszewski and 3 others
Yes i remember this case giant had posted it in his insta stories this guy also received rhinoplasty besides obo crazy he will have an unrecognizable face now

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
horrifying...
"liam" is a sad sad dude, taking ur guys money assuring a better life when most of u should just hop off the fucking forums and ur life would change
jfl at assholes doing this shit
bro you don't have a narrow ipd so shut the fuck up you can't know what it's like to live with this giga failo

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, geenk worg and truthhurts
Mirin. Its what I need for my 70mm ipd, but im never doing that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, NZb6Air and truthhurts
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, UZB_Strebl and Bitchwhipper2
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
oh god this is almost more brutal than cartel videos

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and NZb6Air
@RealSurgerymax Can your modified OBO+tripod also be used to perform medialization of the orbits and zygomatic bones, for us rare dolphincels with about 6mm excess inter and outercanthal distance?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Can't wait to get my skull cracked open i am a future obo candidate wish me luck guys
IMG 20240906 114248

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Rea, NZb6Air and 1 other person
@RealSurgerymax Can your modified OBO+tripod also be used to perform medialization of the orbits and zygomatic bones, for us rare dolphincels with about 6mm excess inter and outercanthal distance?
Yes it works both ways. No tripods needed just obo

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Rea, NZb6Air and 2 others
Nobody will ascend from this weird ass surgery,it’s too painful,expensive and defo has long term side affects,there is a reason why the original guy who got obo never posted after it healed,he realised he went from ltn to ltn bc eye shape is important too
You are so fucking retarded. I don’t think anyone wants you on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Xx_gloomy_bison_xX and NZb6Air
Wish I could understand what's happening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Sapieeen
looksmaxxers should never put limits on themselves and should expand their knowledge as much as possible otherwise it is over

• +1
horrifying...
"liam" is a sad sad dude, taking ur guys money assuring a better life when most of u should just hop off the fucking forums and ur life would change
jfl at assholes doing this shit
All one gotta do is get fillers and abuse drugs for low inhib. All this shit is just straight up madness.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air and sub5pslathlete
Proud moment for India 🇮🇳🇮🇳

Saddest shit I’ve ever seen

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid, NZb6Air and FBl
All one gotta do is get fillers and abuse drugs for low inhib. All this shit is just straight up madness.
Isn't filler cope

• +1
Then u don’t crave ascension bhai:ogre::feelswhat:
Exactly I’ve been saying this if u really desire to ascend you’ll ascend if you don’t u won’t

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
Damn how tf is everyone negative about these type of surgeries. Either u go under the knife to ascend or not:feelswhat:
Because its retarded to break your whole skull

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and truthhurts
A large part of this forum has mental illnesses, body dysmorphia, low self-esteem, etc., so they undergo surgeries thinking they will get better, when in fact nothing changes, it only gets worse.
stop the fucking cope man. If you are a subhuman and get treated like shit and rejected by girls then that means you are objectively ugly, not BODY DYSMORPHIC (this implies you see yourself as uglier than you really are) and consequently you will have low self esteem due to negative reinforcement from people.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Xx_gloomy_bison_xX, truthhurts and 1 other person
stop the fucking cope man. If you are a subhuman and get treated like shit and rejected by girls then that means you are objectively ugly, not BODY DYSMORPHIC (this implies you see yourself as uglier than you really are) and consequently you will have low self esteem due to negative reinforcement from people.
exactly,the niggas coping are jsut normies with easy life / slightly non NT, they can't fathom surgery cause not only they're not ugly enough to understand but they're also too low iq to correctly assess the risks of the surgeries

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and truthhurts
Whether the surgery actually gets the results they want or not, you need a lot of guinea pigs with any sort of new experimental procedure till the surgeons iron the kinks out.

Cool that someone went and got this done.

• +1
you need a lot of guinea pigs with any sort of new experimental procedure
this could be making sense if we weren't talking about humans, that's not how it works for surgery, you can't just operate without enough reasonable success chances

this could be making sense if we weren't talking about humans, that's not how it works for surgery, you can't just operate without enough reasonable success chance

I mean yeah they’re not going to operate without reasonable chance of success, but as a procedure gets done more commonly they are able to gather more feedback from patients and improve the procedure.

To give a specific example, orbital decompression often used to result in patients complaint about their eyes jiggling while chewing. To avoid this, some surgeons modified their procedure in a way to reduce the frequency of it occurring. Stuff like that can only be realized through enough patients having the procedure.

“Some surgeons routinely create a window in the outer wall of the eye socket (lateral wall decompression). This effectively creates a window to the muscles of the temple. In our experience, this can cause hollowness over the outer sides of the eye sockets and give a sensation of eye movement upon chewing. It is our practice to keep a thin wall of bone intact to prevent these problems.”

• +1
I mean yeah they’re not going to operate without reasonable chance of success, but as a procedure gets done more commonly they are able to gather more feedback from patients and improve the procedure.

To give a specific example, orbital decompression often used to result in patients complaint about their eyes jiggling while chewing. To avoid this, some surgeons modified their procedure in a way to reduce the frequency of it occurring. Stuff like that can only be realized through enough patients having the procedure.

“Some surgeons routinely create a window in the outer wall of the eye socket (lateral wall decompression). This effectively creates a window to the muscles of the temple. In our experience, this can cause hollowness over the outer sides of the eye sockets and give a sensation of eye movement upon chewing. It is our practice to keep a thin wall of bone intact to prevent these problems.”
Yes i get what you're saying and I agree, you have to know also that experience doesn't equal skill/knowledge, you have to scrutinize that experience, for example sunil richardson has been doing the same genio for decades with 99% success rate in mental nerve neurectomy :feelskek: vs surgeons like celal over here who are constantly writing papers etc

• +1
Reactions: onion_salad
If you are a subhuman and get treated like shit and rejected by girls then that means you are objectively ugly, not BODY DYSMORPHIC (this implies you see yourself as uglier than you really are) and consequently you will have low self esteem due to negative reinforcement from people.
Try to evolve mentally because your arguments are pathetic.

Because you can't fool your genetics and there's no point in doing so, this retard will be retarded and non-nt for the rest of his life and just wait for him to explain this surgery to his wife or live in constant anxiety fearing being exposed. If you can't come out about your surgeries your life quality will 100% not improved and you'll just end up being paranoid for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Because you can't fool your genetics and there's no point in doing so, this retard will be retarded and non-nt for the rest of his life and just wait for him to explain this surgery to his wife or live in constant anxiety fearing being exposed. If you can't come out about your surgeries your life quality will 100% not improved and you'll just end up being paranoid for the rest of your life.
No. Genetics play the least role in somebody’s attractiveness tho. If society treats u shit based on ur looks, then u should do surgeries. Simple as that:ogre:

• +1
least low iq surgery coper, stop typing your fears nobody cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and truthhurts
Mirin the people doing this surgery, I'm too scared to do that cuz I'm a pussy

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, ihatewhiterose, truthhurts and 1 other person
Mirin the people doing this surgery, I'm too scared to do that cuz I'm a pussy
are planning to do any surgeries tho:ogre::feelswhat:?

• +1
  • +1
least low iq surgery coper, stop typing your fears nobody cares
Actually no, I plan to get 4-5 surgeries. I just know that a very good number of people who undergo surgeries end up looking like shit - think all the surgerymaxxed celebrities. Not only that, imagine tricking your kids and giving them your shitty genetics while lying to your partner about your looks. Just imagine the anxiety and pain if living as a complete lie til your deathbed.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
brow ridge reduction, not jaw anw i'm not a professional so i don't really know for sure rn
do u have ogre browridge?

• JFL
  • +1