"You will never get OBO + Tripod bro"

nigga only if it's some shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Unless the person is a cyclops-cel, there are so many more surgeries with better ROI than this shit.

We can already see that his jaw is subhuman. He could have had a bunch of procedures done at a cheaper cost, without the long recovery process and risks involved, and boosted his looks more.

If the guy got money for OBO, what makes you think he will not undergo more surgeries after this? The guy is probably just lying the groundwork for implants after, as the other way around would be unfeasible

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
they are put during the mobo
I can easily imagine with such an advanced surgery as OBO that you would want to wait for the bones to heal, and wait for the end result of the obo before you would design and place an infra orbital implant. If that has an advantage and he has the money for it, why not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Rea and NZb6Air
mine is very similar but i don't have that weird dent above
how big is the actual brow ridge mass cause this is also in relation with the forehead (forehead implants are a possibility)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
Will there be before and after photos?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Catbro
Unless the person is a cyclops-cel, there are so many more surgeries with better ROI than this shit.

We can already see that his jaw is subhuman. He could have had a bunch of procedures done at a cheaper cost, without the long recovery process and risks involved, and boosted his looks more.

The funny thing after all of this he probably still won't be able to get a becky, while the becky he wants doesn't even wash her FACE in the morning, and still gets a chadlite effortlessly by existing.

So brutal to be a subhuman male in 2024.
I think bimax is def worth it if you have short FACE syndrome.