You will never have this

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

Lowest Ranking Akatsuki

you will never take her virginity. you will never take her to prom, you will never have a high school sweetheart.​

this has destroyed your brain beyond repair. its over. you will forever long for teen love. you can become a millionaire, a gigachad, have tons of sexual experiences with 10/10 stacies but you will never experience as pure of love as this.​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 19432 and 4 others
I'm good, my jb ex from highschool fogged her

• So Sad
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
she looks cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ilovelamp08, bogii and 1 other person
View attachment 1721034

you will never take her virginity. you will never take her to prom, you will never have a high school sweetheart.​

this has destroyed your brain beyond repair. its over. you will forever long for teen love. you can become a millionaire, a gigachad, have tons of sexual experiences with 10/10 stacies but you will never experience as pure of love as this.​

Only way you're taking her to prom Is if you own a forklift or an ice cream truck

• So Sad
View attachment 1721034

Cope I’m a psl chad and I’d mog her to death

• Woah
I only want Nicki Minaj

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Looksmax Refugee
View attachment 1721034

Fucking whale can't go an hour without food, even her prom dress is made out of dipping dots

• JFL
@buckchadley31 oprys my daddy and do his bidding

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Looksmax Refugee