You won't wanna cross me as a bad person

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Luminary
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Posts
5,668
Reputation
10,285
247


Why are these simps and cucks always like this?
Woah I'm a black belt ninja trained at the nisyoka temple in Kyoto better watch out.
I was a super marine in Iraq with 500 confirmed kills and I destroyed a tank by a single punch.

Don't try me, I kill with 0.001 milisecond hesitation if any.
Just feel the pure T radiating off me, I'm a pure bred masculine superman.

FEAR ME, FEEL MY FUCKING RAGE
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
Kwh4dzda6y521
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
he can kill you with his enormous simping energy.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5187

Similar threads

roymustang
Replies
19
Views
72
roymustang
roymustang
Mooks Laxx
Replies
5
Views
36
dimocel
dimocel
dreamz
Replies
21
Views
85
lowtide654
lowtide654
itsover74
Replies
6
Views
79
itsover74
itsover74
petitehoesarelaw
Replies
8
Views
37
petitehoesarelaw
petitehoesarelaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top