Youll kill yourself after surgery

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
(Please keep in mind im 19 and think i know how everything works i could be wrong)
Id assume that every looksmaxer/incel goes through these fundamental stages.

First denial
"Everyone says that I'm handsome"

Second acceptance
"I'll fix my face"

Third hunter eyes
"I have to get hunter eyes, canthoplasty, uee reduction, jaw surgery ect"

Fourth plastic surgery
"Looking into procedures and saving money"

Fith the facial harmony realization
"Hunter eyes, nose jobs, jaw surgerys don't harmonize with my face"

Sixth the realization that you can't undo it.

Why do we hype surgery so much. We don't even know how facial harmony works. All we know is that perfect features don't make a harmonious face. Imagine the eyes of Sean with the nose lips and cheekbones of chico and the jaw of barret this would not make an extremely attractive face.
(Unless this pic mogs it could be the perfect combination of masc prety boy 2 hard features 1 soft )
Screenshot 20240318 194700 Chrome

We need to find a way to give our bodys the reins for our unique heritage, features, hair, stature ect. We need to find a way too give our subconscious mind the disecions. Our genes only want the best for us we need to give them the capability to rearange themselves.

Another post coming soon about highly harmonious things. faces and nature.

I'm 100% sure there are at least 100 people on the forum with iqs over 120 can't we put our heads together as a collective and invent or create programs that will result in highly harmonized natural faces?

Bait tittle gets clicks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, kiyopon, 147 and 14 others
@sub5c3l

(Please keep in mind im 19 and think i know how everything works i could be wrong)

First denial

Second acceptance
"I'll fix my face"

Third hunter eyes

Fourth plastic surgery

Why do we hype surgery so much. We don't even know how facial harmony works. All we know is that perfect features don't make a harmonious face. Imagine the eyes of Sean with the nose lips and cheekbones of chico and the jaw of barret this would not make an extremely attractive face.
(Unless this pic mogs it could be the perfect combination of masc prety boy 2 hard features 1 soft )
View attachment 2806294
We need to find a way to give our bodys the reins for our unique heritage, features, hair, stature ect. We need to find a way too give our subconscious mind the disecions. Our genes only want the best for us we need to give them the capability to rearange themselves.

I'm 100% sure there are at least 100 people on the forum with iqs over 120 can't we put our heads together as a collective and invent or create programs that will result in highly harmonized natural faces?

Bait tittle gets clicks
Most people procrastinate it a lot so they end up researching a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nulled

First denial

Second acceptance
"I'll fix my face"

Third hunter eyes

Fourth plastic surgery

View attachment 2806294

Bait tittle gets clicks
I have diagnosticed 140+ iq

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12, Damian9999 and Gilbert_Durandal
Just be Chad

First denial

Second acceptance
"I'll fix my face"

Third hunter eyes

Fourth plastic surgery

View attachment 2806294

Bait tittle gets clicks
lol bro that morph would still be low htn strong mtn

• +1
Harmony matters but if you throw good features together the person will probably still be decent looking

• +1
Reactions: greycel, BullyofAlphaBitches and Nulled
Harmony matters but if you throw good features together the person will probably still be decent looking
Can I tag you in my facial harmony formula post to get your opinion?

• Ugh..
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
I should take an iq test but idk what to tell psychologist
just ask him. No way he will care abt the reason behind it. You can always lie if you feel like it anyway

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
just ask him. No way he will care abt the reason behind it. You can always lie if you feel like it anyway
U think i can ask my school psychologist:lul:

good post lil bro

• +1
You never talk abt an school psychologist. You are 12 or retarded
Can I tag you in the facial harmony formula post bahi? Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Water. All the “ascensions” I’ve seen are from roids and fillers ( which you can dissolve if it doesn’t fit you. On rare occasions, custom implants if your autistic enough

• +1
Water. All the “ascensions” I’ve seen are from roids and fillers ( which you can dissolve if it doesn’t fit you. On rare occasions, custom implants if your autistic enough
Can I tag you in the facial harmony post love to hear your thought on it.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
ain't no hope for me to ascend besides having trimax and rhinoplasty

my mind is crumbling apart man

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Nulled
ain't no hope for me to ascend besides having trimax and rhinoplasty

my mind is crumbling apart man
Interesting man I'd like to get your thoughts on my other post can I tag you? And sorry to hear that your worried or confused.

Interesting man I'd like to get your thoughts on my other post can I tag you? And sorry to hear that your worried or confused.
yes u can

• +1
Hunter/almond eyes harmonise with pretty much every face except extreme ones like Barett. I don't think there's much to fear in that regard for most.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Some people actually masturbate themselves over the idea of shit like trimax when realistically the most they are going to get is a rhinoplasty after years of saving lol
and their life won't change

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Andrew_433, Jaded, DefSomeone and 1 other person
Another day, another dogshit post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Deleted member 64865

First denial

Second acceptance
"I'll fix my face"

Third hunter eyes

Fourth plastic surgery

View attachment 2806294

Bait tittle gets clicks
Finally someone on this forum who isnt braindead for fuck sake . Surgery 90% has very bad result and is done by 3rd tier surgeons who cannot find work or make reputation in other fields. Most of the time there isnt a medical record so if you got fucked up you cant do shit about it

First denial

Second acceptance
"I'll fix my face"

Third hunter eyes

Fourth plastic surgery

View attachment 2806294

Bait tittle gets clicks
just don’t over do it😹

First denial

Second acceptance
"I'll fix my face"

Third hunter eyes

Fourth plastic surgery

View attachment 2806294

Bait tittle gets clicks
Well if you have a recessed jawline for example, bimax can do wonders.

Our genes only want the best for us we need to give them the capability to rearange themselves.
True, two average looking people can make a really good looking person - genes just arranging themselves in a better way.

I could never live with the fact that i am faking something as personal as my face
when other people didn't
I'll rather continue what im doing for 20 years before that

I could never live with the fact that i am faking something as personal as my face
when other people didn't
I would also like to be real to have real beuty mewing, ncr, cfo, chin tucks posture, hard diets, shaving, tanning, skin paling, eyedropper colour change, neck workouts, hand exercises, sleep for highet, light gym for athletic build. Cfo for level and symetry of the face. Ncr for higher cheekbones and better eyes chintucks for receding chin mewing for upswing and forward growth ncr and cfo are non surgical.

But in the end we are pioneers some will make it others will fake it and some will die trying. Mew posture ncr and cfo the four horsemen of natural looksmaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and datboijj
View attachment 2806294
chicos zygos and midface are dogshit
baretts lower third is also very short (dogshit) but he gets away with this because of his insanely compact midface

CONGRATULATIONS - YOU LOOKSMINNED OPRY AND USED THAT AS BASIS FOR YOUR RETARDED ARGUMENT :ROFLMAO:

when other people didn't
bluepill.org
what a fucking joke of a website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and datboijj

First denial

Second acceptance
"I'll fix my face"

Third hunter eyes

Fourth plastic surgery

View attachment 2806294

Bait tittle gets clicks
Theres a thibg called doing morphs on youserlf and having other people rate that and finding proper surgons

Real men have wheat waffles rate you :owo::owo::owo::owo:

First denial

Second acceptance
"I'll fix my face"

Third hunter eyes

Fourth plastic surgery

View attachment 2806294

Bait tittle gets clicks
you have to be high iq to get surgery, be able to know what will work and what will not. Research male aesthetics and look what looks good on men with similar features

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I think surgery is legit for maybe 1 or 2 lower third failos. Like getting a bimax, genio, or jaw angle implants will literally ascend anyone who has those specific failos; messing with your eyes and nose is where shit starts to throw off harmony.

• +1
Also JFL at anyone who gets lip related surgery, shit looks uncanny af EVERY TIME

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
when other people didn't
But not everyone had the same childhood. Some people are burn or acid victims. Others are victims of downward growth and heavy recession from 4 extractions/ braces for 5+ years. They never had a chance, to not even look good, but look normal, like a normal fucking human.
I mean there are varying degrees of how different one's childhood was, that affected their current appearance. But some people here, are not even genetic dead ends, yet they've become victim to environment. And those who are genetic dead ends can still climb out and upwards for their future generations. It's not their fault they got dealt a bad hand.

If you were born with chad genes, and had an ideal environment (top 95% of people do), then you should be grateful, rather than look down on or discourage others who were less fortunate.

You may be content, because you fit the average LTN-HTN, and you were within the top 95% of people unaffected by an unideal environment... but not everyone else here is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
But in the end we are pioneers some will make it others will fake it and some will die trying. Mew posture ncr and cfo the four horsemen of natural looksmaxing
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: