You'll never be Niko69

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Niko is fucking tons of hot jb and also fucking busty whores on tinder
Niko doesn't wagecuck like a pleb and has his own business in his 20s. He also was redpilled and skipped the college scam and now isn't a wage slave
He gets praised on this forum
He gets praised by the foids he fucks
His life is a dopamine rush and his penis gets to creampie hot foids

Meanwhile I'm broke and unemployed and of course tinder is nothing except some fucking MTB . Its over. The only hot bitches are all the way in the other fucking part of the world, or fucking rural random states which require a plane ticket ( which I cant utilize as I have no money)

@Niko69

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8771 and 26 others
Yeah but can he benchpress 250 lbs? I don't think so, get BTFO nigger:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Banderacell, Deleted member 1851 and 6 others
Yeah but can he benchpress 250 lbs? I don't think so, get BTFO nigger:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:
Niko proves gymcel is cope. its all about the face phenotype, and not being a manlet, and even if I was a turbo chad he mogs everyone by not being a wage cuck.

Its so terrible being a wagie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nevermind2, alriodai, aBetterMii and 6 others
o
Niko proves gymcel is cope. its all about the face phenotype, and not being a manlet, and even if I was a turbo chad he mogs everyone by not being a wage cuck.

Its so terrible being a wagie
ong fuck that faggot tho

@the BULL mogs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Racky, Melon and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20370, Manu le coq and 4 others
Thank God Relief GIF by Team Coco

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Niklaus Mikaelson
Niko is the type of guy that would fuck your oneitis and leave her then when she’s down u can also take advantage and simp and possibly get laid. He’s a hero.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Gaia262, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
No way bro
he also claims to have a 18.5 x 14.5 but when i asked a dick pic he sent me a fucking mold and was also smaller than that

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20370 and 6 others
My PR (132.5kg) was made at around 73-74kg, right now I'm still low 70's but much higher bf%
damn, impressive. Thats 163 lbs ( for my fellow americunts), and he is doing 292lbs/132 kg= 1.8x his bodyweight. That is elite tier . The strongest gym cels I knew did x1.5-x1.6 their body weight on bench press.

What about overhead press

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Niklaus Mikaelson
he also claims to have a 18.5 x 14.5 but when i asked a dick pic he sent me a fucking mold and was also smaller than that
His face halos his dick by 2 inches and bench by 50 pounds.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, \/orman, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
3132685 0b5cfb0dae78c0d8ec39c567ccc8a78d

Larping game strong

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Niklaus Mikaelson and AscensionMan98
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Manu le coq, alriodai and 7 others
My PR (132.5kg) was made at around 73-74kg, right now I'm still low 70's but much higher bf%
Post your physique right fucking now. That's more than what I bench currently, and I've seen pics of you. I can't buy this.

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger, Manu le coq, \/orman and 5 others
Post your physique right fucking now. That's more than what I bench currently, and I've seen pics of you. I can't buy this.
Its ridiculously strong. I know 0 gym cels with that strength that were not competing in powerlifting meets ( so average gym cel ).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, zharupodrugu and Niklaus Mikaelson
keep worshipping a guy who was born with better genetics than you and born into more money than you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, \/orman, Deleted member 13626 and 3 others
powerlifter millionaire with horsecock and bodycount of 100+ stacies spends his time talking to you incel, be grateful
Ong bro

I bet he a lil monkey from the underground mines of Zimbabwe

• JFL
damn, impressive. Thats 163 lbs ( for my fellow americunts), and he is doing 292lbs/132 kg= 1.8x his bodyweight. That is elite tier . The strongest gym cels I knew did x1.5-x1.6 their body weight on bench press.

What about overhead press
Shit overheadpress, didn't do that for pr, although i tried once, struggled with 60 kg 132lbs and just decided to do them for hypertrophy. Inbefore asking for deadlift - 240kg 529lbs at peak weight (82kg bodyweight), we aren't talking about my squats though :rolleyes:

Its ridiculously strong. I know 0 gym cels with that strength that were not competing in powerlifting meets ( so average gym cel ).
Stronger than most people realize, because all they do is watch fitness Instagram. This nigga is claiming a near 2x BW bench I need to see some really crazy physique here.

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger, looksmaxmax, Danish_Retard and 5 others
JFL at you asking for dickpics in DMS

IT NEVER BEGAN BUDDY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Nebula, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Shit overheadpress, didn't do that for pr, although i tried once, struggled with 60 kg 132lbs and just decided to do them for hypertrophy. Inbefore asking for deadlift - 240kg 529lbs at peak weight (82kg bodyweight), we aren't talking about my squats though :rolleyes:
Not that kind of gym cel as I know deadlifts are terrible in risk reward ratio to the point even professional athletes completely avoid them as they cause injuries. Squats also are cope. Too much time to set up and leg press machine can do just as good hypertrophy.

135 lb overhead is decent btw that weight.

In general most strong lifters can do 225 lbs bench and 135 overhead press at a weight of 160-180 lbs. Their bodies also look good.

• +1
Stronger than most people realize, because all they do is watch fitness Instagram. This nigga is claiming a near 2x BW bench I need to see some really crazy physique here.
Yea I would like to see a video of it. That would be monger tier levels of bench if legit relative to his bodyweight . The thing is though many fitness celebs use fake weights, so everything is weighed and the video isn't edited hard to detect these days ), we won't know

• +1
Not that kind of gym cel as I know deadlifts are terrible in risk reward ratio to the point even professional athletes completely avoid them as they cause injuries. Squats also are cope. Too much time to set up and leg press machine can do just as good hypertrophy.

135 lb overhead is decent btw that weight.

In general most strong lifters can do 225 lbs bench and 135 overhead press at a weight of 160-180 lbs. Their bodies also look good.
I hope this dude pulls out the flight club Physique because I really do hope he's a genetic phenom... But, this smells like gymlarp. I hate gymlarp.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, aBetterMii, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Yea I would like to see a video of it. That would be monger tier levels of bench if legit relative to his bodyweight . The thing is though many fitness celebs use fake weights, so everything is weighed and the video isn't edited hard to detect these days ), we won't know
Turning on my old iPhone to see if I still have some videos for the boyos

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Turning on my old iPhone to see if I still have some videos for the boyos
If you pull through you're boy'd for life

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Niklaus Mikaelson
true , but a shame we got fake weights lol
Nah I'm not gonna claim fake weights. If you go that far to fool an incel forum, I'd believe you were alot more miserable and sad than I could ever make you.

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and AscensionMan98
Nah I'm not gonna claim fake weights. If you go that far to fool an incel forum, I'd believe you were alot more miserable and sad than I could ever make you.
Yea that would be ridiculous length to impress some obscure Internet forum ( inb4 blackpill is mainstream bro). Not really, the rabbit hole goes deep we discuss far more then any so called redpiller would dare go with our talks on phenotypes, surgeries, geo maxxing, etc.

This site will likely forever be niche, but I wouldn't be surprised in Korea with the most plastic surgeries per capita similar sites with an emphasis on " what plastic surgery should I get bro" , or " best leg lengthening surgeons?" discussions. No redpiller like hamza would dare discuss these topics as it would ruin their appeal to the " self improvement " squad as its super soft maxes mainly they advocate, not some hard maxes that some might need.

• +1
If you pull through you're boy'd for life
It's 5 at night/morning here and only gathered a small bit but here is some of the stuff I found. I'll properly look through my old phones tommorow as I switched phone too often...

My current physique approximately - i know it needs work JFL

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: THEMOGGER, Deleted member 8771, AscensionMan98 and 5 others
There's a reason why my IG took off, especially in the David laid period

It's 5 at night/morning here and only gathered a small bit but here is some of the stuff I found. I'll properly look through my old phones tommorow as I switched phone too often...

My current physique approximately - i know it needs work JFL

This might be autistic to ask but how many teeth can you when you smile

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 22126
Not a fitness celeb and it's done in local fitness (fitness world)

Niko is an evil demon.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Yes I will

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deprived and Niklaus Mikaelson
Also for lols

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 8771, SunniMogger and 4 others
Niko is fucking tons of hot jb and also fucking busty whores on tinder
Niko doesn't wagecuck like a pleb and has his own business in his 20s. He also was redpilled and skipped the college scam and now isn't a wage slave
He gets praised on this forum
He gets praised by the foids he fucks
His life is a dopamine rush and his penis gets to creampie hot foids

Meanwhile I'm broke and unemployed and of course tinder is nothing except some fucking MTB . Its over. The only hot bitches are all the way in the other fucking part of the world, or fucking rural random states which require a plane ticket ( which I cant utilize as I have no money)

@Niko69
Bruh jbs are over rated. Milfs r where its at
Screenshot 20221103 223622 Tinder

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FoolOfAGook and Niklaus Mikaelson