You'll never be someone else

love=everything

love=everything

Banned
Stop comparing yourself to others, it's stupid.
You're short? deal with it. There are plenty of girls who like or are searching for short guys. Not everyone was blessed with godlike genetics. There aren't many tall guys who are good looking, just take a look outside. Majority of good looking guys are around 6ft. The ones above 6'2' - 6'3 AND good looking are 1 in 100000 for fuck sake.

What you gonna do about it tho? Nothing. You can't grow overnight, and you also won't change your bone structure overnight

make the best out of what you have instead of bitching about muh recessed maxilla or muh hunter eyes and all the retarded shit that's going on on this board

You made the exact same treat on lookism WEEKS ago straightcel.

• +1
Reactions: MrCucumber and love=everything
i agree.

comparing yourself to others is pointless?

why? because life isnt fair.

everyone starts with totally different (pre)conditions. and im not only talking about being born into a rich family.

im talking about everything: (social)background, environment, genetics, iq, looks and even behavior (yes even behavior gets influenced by genetics and partly how you grew up in the early years of childhood. even if you are lazycel with low frustration tolerance or a hard working guy who can study for hours is partly determined by biochemistry process in your brain which is - you guess it - not under your controll unless you decide to take pills which may or may not are to help you)

so why i should compare myself to others? if life is a race and its unfair there is no point to compare myself to the guy next to me with the bbc sprinter genetics or the guy on the other lane who cant even walk.

im me and the only person i can compare myself to is...myself.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and love=everything
Wait ur straightcel? Do you still like older girls?

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
are searching for short guys.
9948A102 07E3 419D 9055 D6AFD44964C2

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Speak for yourself,
i will become prime chico.

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Lookism refugees are taking over

actualy ur bones change overnigt

• +1
Short men have it tough unless they are lucky enough to find a chick with low standards.

• +1