I did though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, CarrotMaxxer, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
This community is full of pupubescents jfl "muh teenage luv 🥺"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, st.hamudi but 6‘5, CarrotMaxxer and 6 others
Imagine having so little potential the peak of your life is a wife and kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7, i hear voices, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 11 others
This community is full of pupubescents jfl "muh teenage luv 🥺"
But pulling a recessed 13 year old girls against other deformed rececced little children is the peak of life!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ggg.tv🤫 and 6 others
Low T

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Kamui
But pulling a recessed 13 year old girls against other deformed rececced little children is the peak of life!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
"Ackshually according to biology females peak at 14-15 and are roasties by 18 🤓"

utah jazz dancing GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Timmy, Axii and 5 others
Already experienced it. It was fairly amazing, yes

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: JoeKeys9, st.hamudi but 6‘5, likenesss and 3 others
sure I will. tell your sister to unblock me.

I've never had teenage love

couldnt care less at this point

Maybe I could have if I played my cards right

Already experienced it. It was fairly amazing, yes
I wanna say something so fucking unbelievably hateful towards you just cause you said this and i know you aren’t larping cause you’re Christian and usually most of the time won’t lie but i don’t want to because at the same time you’re also one of my favourite users. Fuark how do i cope

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
I experienced it. The only thing I have to say is that we took for granted what other people fantasize about. I look back in wonder.

high prolactin mogs high T

Brotha who cares it just wasn’t in your genetic destiny. The best avg dudes like us can do is hopping on roids and then slaying one landwhale or ltb per week.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72587 and KpopmaxxingGuy
I wanna say something so fucking unbelievably hateful towards you just cause you said this and i know you aren’t larping cause you’re Christian and usually most of the time won’t lie but i don’t want to because at the same time you’re also one of my favourite users. Fuark how do i cope
Bahahahaha I was not a Christian in my teenage years. I was an atheist for the vast majority of my life and grew up in an irreligious household :p I have been a steadfast volcel ever since I was baptized and became Christian!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, Axii and plukee
Bahahahaha I was not a Christian in my teenage years. I was an atheist for the vast majority of my life and grew up in an irreligious household :p I have been a steadfast volcel ever since I was baptized and became Christian!
Now I envy you because you have found a faith that you are dedicated too meanwhile I’ve been struggling with god everyday and so has everyone in my dads side of the family

• So Sad
Now I envy you because you have found a faith that you are dedicated too meanwhile I’ve been struggling with god everyday and so has everyone in my dads side of the family
You know, it is so easy to come off sounding as if my dedication to faith has made my life extraordinarily amazing. It is not true, and in fact, I am probably at the lowest point I have ever been in my entire life—yet still, I choose to remain strong in my faith and continue believing for a better day despite the many ails and struggles of life.

I really urge you to do the same. If you are depressed, frustrated, miserable, etc—continue onward and hold tightly to your faith because the alternative is much worse and is also fruitless.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and plukee
You know, it is so easy to come off sounding as if my dedication to faith has made my life extraordinarily amazing. It is not true, and in fact, I am probably at the lowest point I have ever been in my entire life—yet still, I choose to remain strong in my faith and continue believing for a better day despite the many ails and struggles of life.

I really urge you to do the same. If you are depressed, frustrated, miserable, etc—continue onward and hold tightly to your faith because the alternative is much worse and is also fruitless.
I wish god gives you everything in life man. Im really really trying but im 18 next month and ill officially be classed as an adult. I have a job currently and can afford to get softmaxxes done but i faced such a subhuman life when i was younger. Always rejected by girls for the way i looked and got into bp at a young age. I genuinely think if things don’t go my way soon i will have to end it all because it meant that nothing matters in my life now and I’ll never succeed. I don’t want to be suffering for life like how hamudi did when he moved to a western country. I absolutely hate this fucking god awful society with a passion and it’s an abomination to humanity

• So Sad
I wish god gives you everything in life man. Im really really trying but im 18 next month and ill officially be classed as an adult. I have a job currently and can afford to get softmaxxes done but i faced such a subhuman life when i was younger. Always rejected by girls for the way i looked and got into bp at a young age. I genuinely think if things don’t go my way soon i will have to end it all because it meant that nothing matters in my life now and I’ll never succeed. I don’t want to be suffering for life like how hamudi did when he moved to a western country. I absolutely hate this fucking god awful society with a passion and it’s an abomination to humanity
Bro you are so young, do not be so ridiculous. I am telling you that you have such a long and prosperous life ahead of you and it has literally just started. Do not make women your life because it is nothing more than a form of idolatry. There are 4 billion women in the world and >200 different countries that you haven't visited yet. Just take it easy and do not stress out over such meaningless things because they will come to you in due time. You will meet many women through the years and inevitably find someone, just relax and take life one day at a time. I promise!!

Take care of your family, yourself, and life will work itself out. Just push through and your clouded judgement will clear up soon enough.

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Bro you are so young, do not be so ridiculous. I am telling you that you have such a long and prosperous life ahead of you and it has literally just started. Do not make women your life because it is nothing more than a form of idolatry. There are 4 billion women in the world and >200 different countries that you haven't visited yet. Just take it easy and do not stress out over such meaningless things because they will come to you in due time. You will meet many women through the years and inevitably find someone, just relax and take life one day at a time. I promise!!

Take care of your family, yourself, and life will work itself out. Just push through and your clouded judgement will clear up soon enough.
Your message was powerful and i do feel a bit better after reading it. I do try to not make women my priority but it’s the feeling of being an outcast as like all this society likes to do it glorify meaningless sex. Im doing the best i can atm and i know one day it will workout thank you. God bless man

• Love it
Brotha who cares it just wasn’t in your genetic destiny. The best avg dudes like us can do is hopping on roids and then slaying one landwhale or ltb per week.
The fate of all self improvement gurus who did not have the necessary genetic potential.

Your message was powerful and i do feel a bit better after reading it. I do try to not make women my priority but it’s the feeling of being an outcast as like all this society likes to do it glorify meaningless sex. Im doing the best i can atm and i know one day it will workout thank you. God bless man
What are the fruits of cultures that have glorified and encouraged casual sex? Divorce rates are nearing 60%, it is now forecasted that 45-50% of women by 2030 will be childless, previously sexually active men and women end up literally unable to love when they inevitably settle down, etc.

I really struggle to understand wanting to become part of those statistics. For what? So you become a broken person? Is it because you just want female validation? if that's the case, you're literally 18 and have just started your life. You will find a woman and you will get the validation you want—all in due time. Just relax, I promise that it gets much better

• Love it
i did and its overrated

jbs are dumb as fuck

18 is still teenage love despite it being "adult"

Keep coping no it isn’t it’s officially over at 18
what do you mean over? I didn't even say that I didn't experience teenage love before.

Just shows you're projecting that you never got any 🐱

• WTF
I do better with teenagers at 36 than I ever did in hs. My gfs from hs were rough.

Just shows you're projecting that you never got any 🐱
fuck off you pathetic fucking normie chud you sound like any other fucking god damn ignorent retard who says “LMAOOO BRO MUH BROOOO GETS NO PUSSY AHAH LMAO” even tho it’s completely out of my control to attract anyone because of my autism and looks. Don’t fucking ever interact with me again you fucking cunt @Xtra just gtfih and lol at this user

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
fuck off you pathetic fucking normie chud you sound like any other fucking god damn ignorent retard who says “LMAOOO BRO MUH BROOOO GETS NO PUSSY AHAH LMAO” even tho it’s completely out of my control to attract anyone because of my autism and looks. Don’t fucking ever interact with me again you fucking cunt @Xtra just gtfih and lol at this user
i dont know how old you are but the fact that you say absurd shit like "its over at 18" shows youre pushing 30-35 or some shit and upset with your life, get well soon.

i dont know how old you are but the fact that you say absurd shit like "its over at 18" shows youre pushing 30-35 or some shit and upset with your life, get well soon.
I just turned 18 right now and i havent finished puberty, so im still ascending naturally heightwise, dickwise, muscle voice etc

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
I have nothing to larp about i was born in 2006 and this forum is full of zoomers like myself on here if i was in my 30s I wouldn’t be on here

I have nothing to larp about i was born in 2006 and this forum is full of zoomers like myself on here if i was in my 30s I wouldn’t be on here
if you were in your 25s let alone 30 you would have roped long ago

over undeniably is at 25

I just turned 18 right now and i havent finished puberty, so im still ascending naturally heightwise, dickwise, muscle voice etc
Your so fucking delusional and that just shows you hit puberty at a late age too. I already have hair and shit and everything anf my voice ain’t getting deeper. I mean good for you that shit is still happening for you but im pretty developed for my age so i don’t think im gonna get anything else

Your so fucking delusional and that just shows you hit puberty at a late age too. I already have hair and shit and everything anf my voice ain’t getting deeper. I mean good for you that shit is still happening for you but im pretty developed for my age so i don’t think im gonna get anything else
how can you say its over for me at 18 if you dont even know me? I mog you in every way possible except face thats a mystery in your part

how can you say its over for me at 18 if you dont even know me? I mog you in every way possible except face thats a mystery in your part
You most likely do mog me facially but in what ways do you mog me in everything else

white tall 8 inch dick, you?
8 inch bp? Or nbp? Im 7 inches bp so yeah im also white too. How tall exactly cause I swear you said like 6’4-6’5

Anyone who says anything like that should be tossed in the clyde

• Love it
Can't find the thread but I listened to scm. Both albums. It's a sad but good vibe at first but listening to a full album is just too repetitive. The same melody in a lot of songs. I usually listen to other types of music, but this was also nice. Amare and i just want to hold her were my favorites.

Nah teen love is nothing

Teen love with a hot slim white girl whos on birth control so u can cum inside mogs harder

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga