You'll never have hot young women lusting after you like I do (pics)

U look like a female

I thought u were a female but when i tried to glance at ur tits there weren't any:cry:
Thats when it hit me that u might be low t male
Also I can brazenly declare my testosterone is off the charts, must be like 10000ng/dl, I'm literally Yujiro Hands and see everyone as a female 🤭

"There weren't any" HAHAHAHAHA only thing bigger than my ass and tits is my dick 🤭
View attachment 2992576View attachment 2992577View attachment 2992579
People don't seem to get that both men and women are supposed to develop small waists + big asses, big thighs and Big titties, but for different reasons: females have majority of fat, males have majority of muscle... And that's caused by only 1 chromosome being different

I'm probably getting another warning for posting this, but I just had to disprove your incorrect claim... It doesn't do justice for me lmao 🤣
These pictures are EXACTLY the ones I post on TikTok and Stacies drooling over me btw 😍

Stopped reading when I saw tinder.

Generic mtn with some appeal ramblings.

dnr kys faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: bigblacknigger
Stopped reading when I saw tinder.

Generic mtn with some appeal ramblings.
Tinder when, nigger? It's TIKTOK, what a Brainlet hahahahahaha can't even READ 🤭

Didn’t read long enough to realise. Like I said:
Who are you to judge anything lol
As far as I know you a just a rotter with zero lays while I have been through countless orgies with Stacies, sitting on their faces and have them licking my asshole 😍

you're nasty i get disgusted everytime i see you are even think a nigger like you exists like actually kys
Why are you so envious of me? Wouldn't it be more honorable if you humbled yourself and asked those who won the game for some lifefuel advices?

Stop it, get some help.

twink ahh faggot just go to thailand and be another ladyboy, if my son turned out like you id disown him wtf is this

twink ahh faggot just go to thailand and be another ladyboy, if my son turned out like you id disown him wtf is this
If your son was tall, dark, handsome, smart, sexy and hot as fuck with harems and harems of hot women, would you disown him just because he's prettier than yo fat, bearded, balding, beer-bellied ugly azz? How creepy 😲😳😱🤭🤣

If your son was tall, dark, handsome, smart, sexy and hot as fuck with harems and harems of hot women, would you disown him just because he's prettier than yo fat, bearded, balding, beer-bellied ugly azz? How creepy 😲😳😱🤭🤣
nah if my son was a gay twink with negative t id disown him

nah if my son was a gay twink with negative t id disown him
Thank God that's not my case... Neither is being your offspring, in that scenario I would have Incel genetics which I obviously don't got.

Please get a vasectomy ❤️

💀

this just proves its easy mode in brazil
You would catcall a favelagirl then get stomped by her Big Nigger thug gymcel betabux lmao 🤣

This is a betabux country

Being loved by ladies is for the handful of Princes Of This Land only... And I'm now one of them 😱😲😍🤗

youre a sexy lil mfer
I could become even more... And I will.
Will become a stripper for hire in Europe

I'll ascend into fellow brazilian Ricardo Milos 😱😍🤗

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Kill yourself. Put a gun inside of your mouth and pull the trigger.
I don't even have a gun, never used one... Should I commit Seppuku? 😱😱😱😱

Thank God that's not my case... Neither is being your offspring, in that scenario I would have Incel genetics which I obviously don't got.

Please get a vasectomy ❤️
i mog you fat faggot u got more estrogen than test

"There weren't any" HAHAHAHAHA only thing bigger than my ass and tits is my dick 🤭
People don't seem to get that both men and women are supposed to develop small waists + big asses, big thighs and Big titties, but for different reasons: females have majority of fat, males have majority of muscle... And that's caused by only 1 chromosome being different

I'm probably getting another warning for posting this, but I just had to disprove your incorrect claim... It doesn't do justice for me lmao 🤣
oh Jeffrey... wtf are you doing rn?

I mean you do you bro, aslong as its for woman then i wouldnt call it gay. Your a cute mf tho

• Love it
i mog you fat faggot u got more estrogen than test
So what? I still slay more than you ever will
Women treat me like royalty

You vs me

now I'M your King 👑
🤭😘😍

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
I mean you do you bro, aslong as its for woman then i wouldnt call it gay. Your a cute mf tho
It's okay to appreciate, beauty comes in all forms and shapes... It's just that users there are too close minded to adapt to the, ever changing and fast changing times

They refuse to accept that women do like guys with my kind of looks
Instead of adapting and overcoming... Sad for them 😭😢

It's okay to appreciate, beauty comes in all forms and shapes... It's just that users there are too close minded to adapt to the, ever changing and fast changing times

idc bout how many you get i wouldnt become a twink if it gave me every girl in this world

• Hmm...
idc bout how many you get i wouldnt become a twink if it gave me every girl in this world
It's because you are a pathetic pit of insecurity who thinks "being a man" is defined exclusively by your external physical appearance instead of your attitude and principles

Josef Stalin was a piece of shit Masc Ogre
Alan Turing was a noble Twink Prettyboy

See how shallow you are? And I mean no offense at all
Get in house in order.

View attachment 2992496View attachment 2992497View attachment 2992498View attachment 2992499View attachment 2992500View attachment 2992501View attachment 2992502

Masculinity Copers on suicide watch
My account is small, only 22 followers but 715 likes

Think they are hot? You should see the reactions of even hotter females IRL, when I walk past a pub at Friday night, a university, a highschool

Their pussies become like waterfalls, it's breathtaking even for me

Just imagine how much pressure it is to be a Hot, Sexy Prettyboy Twink TeraChad?

We should receive free harems of therapists issued by the state (we will as soon as I get elected 😎)

Masculine Ogres should MASCMAX and become ugly so we can have ALL the hotties, Masculine Ogres should also WAGESLAVE so Chad's such as myself can live off your taxes through Neetbux given as Welfare by the Government itself

Keep doing it 😍
What's ur height and D size

you're getting 0 respect of men
It's because you are a pathetic pit of insecurity who thinks "being a man" is defined exclusively by your external physical appearance instead of your attitude and principles

Josef Stalin was a piece of shit Masc Ogre
Alan Turing was a noble Twink Prettyboy

See how shallow you are? And I mean no offense at all
Get in house in order.
nah i just think imitating the opposite gender is wrong, even if your goal is to get attention from them

You're the ugliest insect I've ever had the misfortune to discern. If you ever took the very rational decision to slit your throat, your parents would be very thankful.

I'm 6'3 in a country where the average is 5'8, that alone is enough to grant respect, even if the animalistic kind
you're getting 0 respect of men

nah i just think imitating the opposite gender is wrong, even if your goal is to get attention from them
In social gatherings men see the female approval of me and that inhibits them of even trying something

I'm also well-versed in several martial arts and weapons, fit and quick-witted so I know when to fuck off in case some jealous sub5 wanna gain respect by checking my confidence

You're the ugliest insect I've ever had the misfortune to discern. If you ever took the very rational decision to slit your throat, your parents would be very thankful.
You are a VEGAN, a moron who practices autophagy of his own muscles but somehow thinks he "doesn't eat meat"...

Kill animals. Drink their blood. Follow nature.

Enough said 😍🤗🤭

@exo

Rhino pooping

View attachment 2992496View attachment 2992497View attachment 2992498View attachment 2992499View attachment 2992500View attachment 2992501View attachment 2992502

Masculinity Copers on suicide watch
My account is small, only 22 followers but 715 likes

Think they are hot? You should see the reactions of even hotter females IRL, when I walk past a pub at Friday night, a university, a highschool

Their pussies become like waterfalls, it's breathtaking even for me

Just imagine how much pressure it is to be a Hot, Sexy Prettyboy Twink TeraChad?

We should receive free harems of therapists issued by the state (we will as soon as I get elected 😎)

Masculine Ogres should MASCMAX and become ugly so we can have ALL the hotties, Masculine Ogres should also WAGESLAVE so Chad's such as myself can live off your taxes through Neetbux given as Welfare by the Government itself

Keep doing it 😍
Mirin hard bhai, are you gonna give me some? :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and bigblacknigger
Mirin hard bhai, are you gonna give me some? :feelsautistic:
If you fly here to Brazil, I can put you inside pubs without paying like I do with my friends
Women see me somewhere and start entering to drink and dance, so the patrons invite me as a bait for females
Sometimes they even give me beers on the house
Of course I would halo you, I would also ascend you 🤗😍

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
If you fly here to Brazil, I can put you inside pubs without paying like I do with my friends
Women see me somewhere and start entering to drink and dance, so the patrons invite me as a bait for females
Sometimes they even give me beers on the house
Of course I would halo you, I would also ascend you 🤗😍
If I were to come to Brazil I don’t want to ascend I just wanna hang out. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: But the more souls the merrier! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

where;s the hot women???

how can u brag about women, without showing u having sex with em

Users who are viewing this thread

Back