You'll never have hot young women lusting after you like I do (pics)

View attachment 2992496View attachment 2992497View attachment 2992498View attachment 2992499View attachment 2992500View attachment 2992501View attachment 2992502

Masculinity Copers on suicide watch
My account is small, only 22 followers but 715 likes

Think they are hot? You should see the reactions of even hotter females IRL, when I walk past a pub at Friday night, a university, a highschool

Their pussies become like waterfalls, it's breathtaking even for me

Just imagine how much pressure it is to be a Hot, Sexy Prettyboy Twink TeraChad?

We should receive free harems of therapists issued by the state (we will as soon as I get elected 😎)

Masculine Ogres should MASCMAX and become ugly so we can have ALL the hotties, Masculine Ogres should also WAGESLAVE so Chad's such as myself can live off your taxes through Neetbux given as Welfare by the Government itself

Keep doing it 😍
if I was as attractive as you, there'd probably be a point too where I mentally masturbate to myself like this I can't lie.

Not to annihilate the party or anything, but these whores couldn't give less of a fuck about you, genuinely.

One second their spit will be gushing over your cock, the next they're talking to another chad for their quick fix of validation. It's pure cope, no one will admit it though because most people here are lost.

But he's not breaking any real rules, if we had to ban people for being annoying then there wouldn't be many users around. :feelskek:
he’s bragging fucking femboys and other lgbt shit

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
@bigblacknigger JFL you can't talk about femboys like that. I'll have to edit out your user title. 💀

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
@bigblacknigger JFL you can't talk about femboys like that. I'll have to edit out your user title. 💀
That's alright, my little buddy... You can do as you please, you know that I respect u a LOT, right? ☺️

Also you got some nice tools as a mod, do you get to have like a dashboard or something like that? 😲🤩

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
That's alright, my little buddy... You can do as you please, you know that I respect u a LOT, right? ☺️

Also you got some nice tools as a mod, do you get to have like a dashboard or something like that? 😲🤩
Thanks for the nice words bhai, and yes I already edited it out. :ogre:

Brasileiro passando vergonha na Net
☠️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back