You’ll understand the racepill once your with a white women

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Due to the racepill I have stopped striving for white girls, Even when I had one it was simply casual sex and nothing serious. This chick even told me that when white girls date black guys they are seen as whores, legit I was thinking she was reading .org. Also when you’re on the street whenever you see a BMWF couple, the girl is almost always fat af meanwhile when the white man gets a black girl she’s most likely a 8+ out of 10. Even in uni pretty much everyone is racematched, keep in mind I’m in the UK so it’s not like there’s huge stigma against interracial dating.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27635 and 6 others
Due to the racepill I have stopped striving for white girls, Even when I had one it was simply casual sex and nothing serious. This chick even told me that when white girls date black guys they are seen as whores, legit I was thinking she was reading .org. Also when you’re on the street whenever you see a BMWF couple, the girl is almost always fat af meanwhile when the white man gets a black girl she’s most likely a 8+ out of 10. Even in uni pretty much everyone is racematched, keep in mind I’m in the UK so it’s not like there’s huge stigma against interracial dating.
Hmm I think it's just for non blacks. I've seen the BBCpill in action bbc halo is real here but other ethnics get cucked by whites and blacks

Yeah, ethnics are disgusting, and white girls are not.
Why would they go interracial if not out of self-hatered?

Lifefuel fuck u niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, niggerman and gribsufer1
Hmm I think it's just for non blacks. I've seen the BBCpill in action bbc halo is real here but other ethnics get cucked by whites and blacks
BBC exists don’t get me wrong, I’d likely be a virgin if I was my Indian equivalent, HOWEVER when pursuing LTRs even “BBC” experiences the racepill comes into effect. Think about what her friends and family would think of her dating outside the race long term, especially if she isn’t low class. All ethnics fall victim to the racepill even Austin durnham admits it (Gigatyrone)

Yeah, ethnics are disgusting, and white girls are not.
Why would they go interracial if not out of self-hatered?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
BBC exists don’t get me wrong
no it doesnt

blacks are the least desired race of men in every online dating study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
no it doesnt

blacks are the least desired race of men in every online dating study

Go to a club, guarantee you’ll cage seeing the black guys in their slay. But I do agree in terms of LTR, when girls are thinking about their life partner they are thinking about Chad not some nigga.

Go to a club, guarantee you’ll cage seeing the black guys in their slay. But I do agree in terms of LTR, when girls are thinking about their life partner they are thinking about Chad not some nigga.
ive been clubbing. when i saw blacks they were always in the corner alone in a group of black incels looking angry and not enjoying themselves

blacks have low smv. they are short. weak. ugly faces with wide bulbous nose ugly eyes no chin. dont have a "bbc" its a myth. girls are repulsed by a dark dick. and they have the most repulsive skin colour

thats why no girl likes black guys

• +1
ive been clubbing. when i saw blacks they were always in the corner alone in a group of black incels looking angry and not enjoying themselves

blacks have low smv. they are short. weak. ugly faces with wide bulbous nose ugly eyes no chin. dont have a "bbc" its a myth. girls are repulsed by a dark dick. and they have the most repulsive skin colour

thats why no girl likes black guys
JFL ur just racist coper at this point. Racepill exists yes but what you’re saying just isn’t true lol. Come Notts n I’ll show u wag1

• Ugh..
JFL ur just racist coper at this point. Racepill exists yes but what you’re saying just isn’t true lol. Come Notts n I’ll show u wag1
how am i coper. i jsut listed statistical genetic facts. and showed you like 5 dating app studies that shows no one likes black men.

ur just coping and calling me racist for no reason cos ur hurt. its not me who is racist. its the millions of women in those dating app studies who are racist to you.

i live in nottingham

• +1
how am i coper. i jsut listed statistical genetic facts. and showed you like 5 dating app studies that shows no one likes black men.

ur just coping and calling me racist for no reason cos ur hurt. its not me who is racist. its the millions of women in those dating app studies who are racist to you.

i live in nottingham
U LIVE IN NOTTS LMFAO, u shld know niggas get girls then lol. Which part are you in?

• Ugh..
U LIVE IN NOTTS LMFAO, u shld know niggas get girls then lol. Which part are you in?
are you living in a delusion or something? here black boys can only get fat black girls or fat white girls

this is known fact

and the hottest black girls and highest class black girls go for white men

• +1
are you living in a delusion or something? here black boys can only get fat black girls or fat white girls

this is known fact

and the hottest black girls and highest class black girls go for white men
Cap tbh, me and my boy got with these 2 long Eaton girls from the club JFL.. Have u been to ink bfore?

• Ugh..

white girls dont like black men

but black girls like white men

your women are betraying you black boi

• +1
More like tyronepill, and just for fucking no relationship. Average BCC's are considered excrement

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
More like tyronepill, and just for fucking no relationship. Average BCC's are considered excrement
Idk bro if you have good body + NT and not under 5'10 BBCs have appeal tbh

the girl is almost always fat af meanwhile when the white man gets a black girl she’s most likely a 8+ out of 10
Stopped ready after this
Incredible retardation

I’m convinced if u saw my cousins girl you’d rope, she’s greek stacylite and he’s a nigga lol. But tbh it’s not something u actually see
lol he couldnt get a white girl so he had to get a greek shitskin

meanwhile a subhuman white guy can get any black girl he wants. but 99% of white people wouldnt be seen dead with a black guy/girl

Stopped ready after this
Incredible retardation
I’m being deadly serious your a 6,6 lightskin so the bp in itself doesn’t really apply to you. WHEN A HIGH CLASS WHITE MAN GETS A BLACK GIRL SHE IS ALWAYS CREAM OF THE CROP. Average BMWF couple is a jacked nigga and a landwhale.

lol he couldnt get a white girl so he had to get a greek shitskin

meanwhile a subhuman white guy can get any black girl he wants. but 99% of white people wouldnt be seen dead with a black guy/girl
Greek girls are white you dumbfuck

WHEN A HIGH CLASS WHITE MAN GETS A BLACK GIRL SHE IS ALWAYS CREAM OF THE CROP.
>black girl
>cream of the crop
Stop with the oxymoron's
You sound like a cuck

>black girl
>cream of the crop
Stop with the oxymoron's
You sound like a cuck
U sayin black girls can’t be gl, tbh I will never take 6,6 lightskins seriously u niggas live on earth 2

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
Idk bro if you have good body + NT and not under 5'10 BBCs have appeal tbh
5'10 is just gonna be a generic monkey. To get BBC halo a nigger needs to be 6'2+, jacked and thugmaxxed.

BCC halo works by awakening in foids the instintc of desiring to be fucked to death by a beast

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
tell that to my 5.5 inch nigger