YOUNG DORIAN YATES INSANE FRAME (BRUTAL GENETICSPILL)

nonserviam

nonserviam

Clown World
This is Dorian Yates when he was 21 and has only been lifting about 6 months. Probably his first roid cycle tbh. Look at them results, he looks giga insane and big. Ideal frame imo, and ironically for Yates it looks insanely aesthetic too. Huge ideal lats, It's in his genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, WadlowMaxxing, TeraCope54 and 2 others
Many lift for years to get to what he got in 6 months. DAMN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and nonserviam
He looked 40 at 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 10551 and 4 others
Ugoy

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, nonserviam and Chadrapist
natty my ass

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, nonserviam and Chadrapist
Bodybuilding is the most genetic dominant sport ever, literally cant do anything when someone gene mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, BigBoy, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
Indeed

how many years you need to train to look like that natty

no amount of years, basically impossible. he just looks too hard, big and shredded to be natty although dorian was famous for having paper thin skin which exaggerated his level of conditioning. usually the most conditioned bodybuilders have naturally thin skin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5746 and nonserviam
Bodybuilding is the most genetic dominant sport ever, literally cant do anything when someone gene mogs you.
It’s insane tbh. Clavicle length, waist size, body’s response to roids, muscle insertions, skeletal structure... every important thing involves genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, TheChosenChad and WadlowMaxxing
People take roids to look like him after 6 months gym.

• +1
I've read that his natural genetics weren't that great, what was great however was the way his body reacted to steroids, putting much more mass than other bodybuilders. He also was one of the first to use HGH and insulin injections, but these also increased his internal organs and bloated his belly, he couldn't suck his abdomen in(the vacuum pose). He is basically responsible for starting the bloated trend.

45a47a1d877d6335ea54e0b4802d7aeb.jpg

• +1
No frame for face

seeing results like these really tempts me to jump on some anabolic stuff, but nah I'll wait until my late forties to start injecting

• +1
I've read that his natural genetics weren't that great, what was great however was the way his body reacted to steroids, putting much more mass than other bodybuilders. He also was one of the first to use HGH and insulin injections, but these also increased his internal organs and bloated his belly, he couldn't suck his abdomen in(the vacuum pose). He is basically responsible for starting the bloated trend.

45a47a1d877d6335ea54e0b4802d7aeb.jpg
He basically started the mass era and took bodybuilding to another dimension. his other advantage is his thin skin and insanely dry conditioning. and lats are just ridiculous. yet his young pics looks very good imo

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and WadlowMaxxing
@Zyros framemogs

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and nonserviam
He supposedly wasn't roided there. Don't know what kind of life he had up to that point, some people don't "lift" but have physical demanding jobs and they have more muscle than gym dudes, a before starting gym picture would be needed. Top genetics nevertheless.

• +1