Young hard mewer life fuel

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
It’s been 5 months consciously mewing 24/7. I’m 16 1/2, normal puberty pattern , 6’3” (had to put this in to flex on incel manlets). Used to have Scerla show looking directly into mirror without squinting now I don’t . I hard mew with k2 zinc calcium d3 magnesium body weight In protein and a couple other things (test maxing things) . Also when using the fist test (closed fist over eye ) my knuckles do not touch my eye at all, where as they used to . I find it easier to push maxilla up then out . Pm with any questions if your young . Next step is gonna be cope and rope puller then I’m out this bitch. Ok now all the old cels can laugh call op a fag and call it cope. Goodbye have a nice time crying for me .

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and Chadelite
You took grammar lessons from reptiles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Marsiere214, retard and 1 other person
jfl I’m similar

age 17 recently
hit puberty at like 14

height 6ft 2.5

my knuckles dont my eyes

started hard mewing a week ago

of course it wasn’t from hard mewing but we will see I will mog Barretts eye area

Can you PM me pics?
Yes just pm first I’ll respond later
jfl I’m similar

age 17 recently
hit puberty at like 14

height 6ft 2.5

my knuckles dont my eyes

started hard mewing a week ago

of course it wasn’t from hard mewing but we will see I will mog Barretts eye area
Yeah keep it up bro we young and with enough time force and a little extra help we can def move our bones at least a little. I find you need to just enjoy the process and be patient . Don’t look in the mirror constantly just go out have fun enjoy the process . And don’t take anything on this forum too seriously its dangerous .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coco and GoMadAndSTFU
Yes just pm first I’ll respond later

Yeah keep it up bro we young and with enough time force and a little extra help we can def move our bones at least a little. I find you need to just enjoy the process and be patient . Don’t look in the mirror constantly just go out have fun enjoy the process . And don’t take anything on this forum too seriously its dangerous .
Can't start PM lol, don't have enough posts yet

Im 16 too and i mew like 4hrs per day due to nasal breathing problems

Should i tryhard and extra mew all day long ?