Young Jason Mommoa

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
39a404f2f02a72759a1d026ff0f01b6c 1

35a9102bd1feaf21bdbee2754acd4eec

D4a328ea23970d18ba68ebe120f385f7
Ja4

He's 6'4 (194cm) and has godlike frame, wrists, muscle insertion etc. Jfl just imagine his life, no wonder he's always happy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Brutal nct but yeah perfect frame and height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and 7 others
4.5 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6128, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 5683 and 14 others
He has good base, he can ascend if he works hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Chadeep
If I was him I'd get eyebrow transplant and surgery to fix eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
looks the same tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Chadeep
NCT over for him

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
God tier lips

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and 2 others
Jfl at all the subhumans here who can't rate for shit.
Screenshot 20200405 182614 YouTube

Screenshot 20200405 182624 YouTube

Screenshot 20200405 182701 YouTube

Screenshot 20200405 182709 YouTube

Screenshot 20200405 182739 YouTube

Literally ALL the comments are just about his looks and you autistic rotters think his NCT destroys him, this guy is still Uberchad.
Keep crying for his life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, The giga incel, Deleted member 6401 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
Keep crying for his life
he proves that bones are all that matter, not some girl looking prettyboy eyes

imagine a psler calling him a cuck because of nct :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod, Golang and 3 others
he proves that bones are all that matter, not some girl looking prettyboy eyes

imagine a psler calling him a cuck because of nct :feelskek:

Thats because these people haven't left their basement in years and their primary source of information is PSL where it's just hidden gayness targeted towards male models. Momoa is the type of guy to slay on any college campus and give women the masculine jock vibes they want.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod, Golang and 4 others
Thats because these people haven't left their basement in years and their primary source of information is PSL where it's just hidden gayness targeted towards male models. Momoa is the type of guy to slay on any college campus and give women the masculine jock vibes they want.
He mogs Chico

• +1
  • +1
his eyebrows help his nct
makes his eyes look more positive tilt than they actually are

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Make a Morph with straight eyebrows then. I don't think it's too bad. Looks okay
On second look I think it's his nct that makes them look wierd

• +1

Attachments

• MV5BMTI5MTU5NjM1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc4MDk0Mw@@._V1_QL50_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMTI5MTU5NjM1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc4MDk0Mw@@._V1_QL50_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 93
  • +1
honestly mogs his younger self tbh, the older higher t dude look suits him more imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
gigamogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and Deleted member 6129
its over

• +1
He's easily 6 PSL. Autists can't rate shit lol. They are biggest dick suckers of Chico
Mogs Chico imo

Chico was only a prettyboi

Momoa was both a prettyboi when young and masc Chad when older

Momoa aged better
Taller
Better frame/muscles
More masculine face
Better browridge/glabella
Better chin
More sex appeal
More money/status as well (this is besides psl of course)

Momoa is solid PSL 7.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and 4 others
looks really good other than shitty eyes, unique and cool eyebrow shape makes up for it though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Mogs Chico imo

Chico was only a prettyboi

Momoa was both a prettyboi when young and masc Chad when older

Momoa aged better
Taller
Better frame/muscles
More masculine face
Better browridge/glabella
Better chin
More sex appeal
More money/status as well (this is besides psl of course)

Momoa is solid PSL 7.
PSL is purely face. Young Momoa is 6 psl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and 4 others
  • +1
Each to their own I guess

psl 7 totally
even young momoa isnt psl 7 jfl

not surprised though, ur someone who believes pitt is better looking than chico and you think chico is psl 6.5

• +1
haha retard crooked eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Pubertymaxxer3
View attachment 338789
psl 7 totally
even young momoa isnt psl 7 jfl
View attachment 338803

not surprised though, ur someone who believes pitt is better looking than chico and you think chico is psl 6.5
Momoa has way better bones
I rate based off of bones then harmony and overall appeal

Momoa passes the buzzcut test
He also was both a prettyboi and masc Chad which is ideal.

He is a womb to tomb Chad that's definitely not up for debate.

His only flaw imo is slight NCT which is offset by PCT eyebrows. Giving him a unique eye area.

Unlike chico, Momoa has a broad, square masculine chin. It's evident in all of his pics.

Momoa also has a very good browridge/glabella unlike chico. Which is an extremely sexually dimorphic feature.

Momoa is 7. Chico 6.5
It's only a 0.5 difference.
If you disagree that's fine.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
I rate based off of bones then harmony and overall appeal
then you obviously don't get psl. psl is rating facial attractiveness, not just whose brow ridge is bigger or whose chin is wider
jfl at rating him psl 7, literally supermodel tier

psl is meant to be objective, not subjective but i guess its impossible for that to actually be the truth since everyone's views are different
its whatever, im sure all our arguments and debates have caused you to slowly dislike chico or something or subconsciously view him less than you did before since we used to insult each other alot. the same thing has happened with me in regards to brad pitt and even your threads, wish we could just stop beefing tbh, but its almost like you're calling me out all the time, asking for me to debate with you again and again and trying to started a heated argument whenever you mention "mogs chico" or "chico aged worse" in almost every rating thread i see
honestly we should just stop all of this its just pointless

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
then you obviously don't get psl. psl is rating facial attractiveness, not just whose brow ridge is bigger or whose chin is wider
jfl at rating him psl 7, literally supermodel tier

psl is meant to be objective, not subjective but i guess its impossible for that to actually be the truth since everyone's views are different
its whatever, im sure all our arguments and debates have caused you to slowly dislike chico or something or subconsciously view him less than you did before since we used to insult each other alot. the same thing has happened with me in regards to brad pitt and even your threads, wish we could just stop beefing tbh, but its almost like you're calling me out all the time, asking for me to debate with you again and again and trying to started a heated argument whenever you mention "mogs chico" or "chico aged worse" in almost every rating thread i see
honestly we should just stop all of this its just pointless
I see your point and I mostly agree tbh
Especially with the Chico/Pitt part

I never hated chico. But the arguments did temporarily make me look at him condescendingly. Vice versa in your situation with Pitt.

Just one clarification

I'm not going based off of just oh his browridge is bigger

Just because someone has bigger bones doesn't automatically mean higher PSL.

In Momoas case I see that he has almost ideal masculine bone structure that doesn't hurt his facial harmony and at the same time doesn't look like he has acromegaly.

I don't give out 8s maybe jokingly.
But imo to get to the 7 and above region, facially, you have to have good facial bones that harmonize well with your face.

Meaning you don't rely on just hair and collagen.

Momoa was a pretty boy but aged into a masculine Chad. He also is able to pull off the buzzed look(I'm assuming) due to his upper third (mainly browridge/glabella) and lower third (mainly square broad chin)

Even in general momoa has a wide jaw + thick midmandible + wide square jaw = rare combo imo
So that is why I give Jason 7

If Chico had a slightly better browridge, colored eyes, a more forward projecting chin from side or at least thicker lower set brows. I would give Chico a solid 7 too.

Also aside from face Momoa is just as tall if not taller than Chico.

He as more muscle mass and better frame.

Also tats and tan. So his sex appeal is sky high along with his PSL 7 face.

I must add his flaw of NCT is offset by PCT eyebrows. Ik I already said that.

Also I've never heard a women call out something 'off' about his eye area.

Foids usually nitpick everything they can.

But ya we really should stop this useless back and forth argument.

Maybe we should work on a thread together or talk more constructively about looksmaxxing other than one person vs another person

Last edited:
  • +1
I mog him tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others

I never hated chico. But the arguments did temporarily make me look at him condescendingly. Vice versa in your situation with Pitt.

Just one clarification

In Momoas case I see that he has almost ideal masculine bone structure that doesn't hurt his facial harmony and at the same time doesn't look like he has acromegaly.

But imo to get to the 7 and above region, facially, you have to have good facial bones that harmonize well with your face.

Momoa was a pretty boy but aged into a masculine Chad. He also is able to pull off the buzzed look(I'm assuming) due to his upper third (mainly browridge/glabella) and lower third (mainly square broad chin)

Even in general momoa has a wide jaw + thick midmandible + wide square jaw = rare combo imo

If Chico had a slightly better browridge, colored eyes, a more forward projecting chin from side or at least thicker lower set brows. I would give Chico a solid 7 too.

Mate the main flaw with Mamoa, his eye area, is the reason he is 6 psl. You claiming it's a "unique feature" doesn't mean it's not a flaw.

Also I can tell you're older than most here? "Pretty boy"? Momoa was never a prettyboy. He was just YOUNG, which is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and 3 others
My first name is Jason as well. Jason Momoa is a gigachad only main flaw is his NCT

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Pubertymaxxer3

Just one clarification

to each their own tbh, i see your points in assessing momoa's face but i'd rate him psl 6.5 and he's held back mainly because of his eye area but also lacks a few other features

chico doesn't rely on just hair and collagen, but i agree that they're important for his prettyboy image
id say he has a better overall bone structure (from an aesthetic viewpoint, but not in terms of how masculine/robust it is) than momoa - his jaw is sharper, his chin projects more (momoa's is wider but chico's projects slightly more and his chin height is more harmonious with his philtrum length), has more laterally projecting, higher set cheekbones (as evident from hollow cheeks)
chico's bones go best with his face and overall prettyboy harmony, changing his browridge for example would just decrease his psl

Fwafccc

to each their own but from an aesthetics/looks standpoint i believe chico mogs, you're definitely right about momoa having more sex appeal though since he has way more muscle mass and frame + more masculine features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
Harmony is a meme word that uninformed people use to try and explain something they CAN'T.
Harmony means when a feature that is unideal still works with your face due to other features complimenting it, but since it's not perfect it will put an automatic glass ceiling on your maximum possible PSL ranking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Pubertymaxxer3
Harmony means when a feature that is unideal still works with your face due to other features complimenting it, but since it's not perfect it will put an automatic glass ceiling on your maximum possible PSL ranking.
No it isn't. This has already been debunked. Harmony is a meme. It's all ratios.

I've never even heard someone define harmony as that. Most people on this site use it to explain GOOD features not bad ones.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Masculine good looking , his browridge and his chiseled jaw makes him very appealing, he is still good looking although bloated compared to this .

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3702
Mate the main flaw with Mamoa, his eye area, is the reason he is 6 psl. You claiming it's a "unique feature" doesn't mean it's not a flaw.

Also I can tell you're older than most here? "Pretty boy"? Momoa was never a prettyboy. He was just YOUNG, which is ideal.
Lol how old do you think I am I'm curious?

No Mamoa would be considered a pretty boy from ages 15-20 . Just like Cavill. NOT the typical prettyboi if that's what your saying.

I don't consider everyone to be a prettyboi just because they're good looking at a certain time. It's not just about being young.

For example I wouldn't consider gandy or Sean opry to ever be prettyboys.

Gandys nose never allowed him to run prettyboi game despite youth.
Opry as well looked autistic/aspie in his highschool pics.

Both of them really 'grew' into their good-looking phase with age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person