young Leo mogs all people

Mate u can clearly see that his current face has a long and wide forehead stop the cap the right mogs left picture because it s more harmonious,good @Graham can confirm
Long and wide according to what standard? The result of his long and wide forehead is that he's Leonardo DiCaprio, one of the biggest male sex symbols of the last 50 years.

Have you ever looked at Chinese art? It's like they just make the same exact shit over and over again for hundreds of years and whoever does it best is the best artist. It's kinda cool, but compared to what western artists produced in the same time span it pales. There's only so many calligraphy looking landscapes you can see before it gets tiresome. Anyway, you have the mindset of these Chinese artists. If you were god, there'd be a billion people who all look the same based on "perfect proportions" except with like different colored hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
Long and wide according to what standard? The result of his long and wide forehead is that he's Leonardo DiCaprio, one of the biggest male sex symbols of the last 50 years.

Have you ever looked at Chinese art? It's like they just make the same exact shit over and over again for hundreds of years and whoever does it best is the best artist. It's kinda cool, but compared to what western artists produced in the same time span it pales. There's only so many calligraphy looking landscapes you can see before it gets tiresome. Anyway, you have the mindset of these Chinese artists. If you were god, there'd be a billion people who all look the same based on "perfect proportions" except with like different colored hair.
i give up u are retarded bro with those theories and shit, the difference is fucking massive on how he becomes more attractive, go suck his dick i wont respond to u and kys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Graham, Deleted member 21077 and longjohnmong
chico mogs di caprio to another dimension

• Ugh..
8D4CF589 4408 4B55 AD8C 6C124B81B941

Thanks for believing other ppl here, I look damn good that ppl think am fake..thas the biggest achievement for me
post a video of you if you are not ugly pajeet

post a video of you if you are not ugly pajeet
your avi ugly too i mog him in my pics try finding a new hobby and a new role model for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
he looks like a beaner

fuck you nigger i got fat now but i have more potential than ever before i aint posting shit for u u ugly ass little bitch
u blind nigger im talking to colesp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
u blind nigger im talking to colesp
i dont care find a new role model at least not some stupid male models whom you worship for little reason other than their dating suckces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
i dont care find a new role model at least not some stupid male models whom you worship for little reason other than their dating suckces
nigger wtf are you babbling about

• Ugh..