young thug is the goat of trap music

bro but how can u listen to with them and not drippin?

both have goofy beats but drippin is more passionate and i feel like he goes harder on it
bruh i think youre the only one who doesn't like with them ye it has a goofy beat but that what makes it special
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
it starts off so well then slows down too much but his second verse is also good

tbh i just listened to it and it's a lot better than i remember
which part slows down? do u mean right after he screams nigga?

1:17-1:34 is probably my favorite thug sequence
 
which part slows down? do u mean right after he screams nigga?

1:17-1:34 is probably my favorite thug sequence
nah earlier when he says i need it i need it and starts rambling
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
monster
the wizard
ds2
this is the correct answer on paper

but lowkey mine are future, mixtape pluto, purple reign

i really like the dark trap future
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang and BraveCake
this is the correct answer on paper

but lowkey mine are future, mixtape pluto, purple reign

i really like the dark trap future
mixtape underrated asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
this is the correct answer on paper

but lowkey mine are future, mixtape pluto, purple reign

i really like the dark trap future
nigga has too many good albums cant be limited in a top 3 list
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
nah i can totally see it. if you dont love r and b wsdty and hndrxx aren’t very appealing
Honestly, I liked wdty because it reminds me of Future whose music I heard for the first time + tbh I’m not really a big fan of R&B
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
wdty >>>>>> wsdty
imma keep it real and say i didn't like either

unpopular opinion but a lot of his other stuff is just better

i also don't like metro new production his old 2015-2017 darker beats mogged

southside and atl jacob do a better job now at this darker sound which is why i liked mixtape pluto and also wizrd a lot as well
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang and BraveCake
Honestly, I liked wdty because it reminds me of Future whose music I heard for the first time + tbh I’m not really a big fan of R&B
I see, R&B future is my favorite future.

Throw away and my collection are my favorite songs
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
imma keep it real and say i didn't like either

unpopular opinion but a lot of his other stuff is just better

i also don't like metro new production his old 2015-2017 darker beats mogged

southside and atl jacob do a better job now at this darker sound which is why i liked mixtape pluto and also wizrd a lot as well
Ngl I didn’t like wizrd or self titled at all.

I know i know not liking wizrd is extremely unpopular. I guess I just didn’t like the beats though and he was annoying on some songs. I only added promise u that, f&n, and crushed up to my playlists. As for self titled, only POA
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
I see, R&B future is my favorite future.

Throw away and my collection are my favorite songs
throw away top 1 of all time especially the first part i always listens to this when im faded
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
throw away top 1 of all time especially the first part i always listens to this when im faded
i honestly don't like the second part that everyone glazes

first part is peak though
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
throw away top 1 of all time especially the first part i always listens to this when im faded
Ahh see and that’s the difference right there between me and you. I like the second part of throw away better. Such a great fucking song he goes trap first half r and b second half.
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang and Junbae
Ngl I didn’t like wizrd or self titled at all.

I know i know not liking wizrd is extremely unpopular. I guess I just didn’t like the beats though and he was annoying on some songs. I only added promise u that, f&n, and crushed up to my playlists. As for self titled, only POA
nah if you prefer rnb future then you'll definitely prefer hndrxx or wsdty

not a crazy take at all
 
i honestly don't like the second part that everyone glazes

first part is peak though
fr the first part more darker it feels like hes holdin the mic with full anger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
nah if you prefer rnb future then you'll definitely prefer hndrxx or wsdty

not a crazy take at all
I’ve kinda got this read on you now I think. Random guess but i’m guessing you don’t like I serve the base do you?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
fr the first part more darker it feels like hes holdin the mic with full anger
yeah the song structure is kinda like coping after the breakup and then eventually coming to terms with his real feelings

it's a top tier song i just like listening to the first part more
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
Ahh see and that’s the difference right there between me and you. I like the second part of throw away better. Such a great fucking song he goes trap first half r and b second half.
I don't mean that I hate R&B; there are songs in that style specifically by Future that I listen to a lot
damage , promise u that is so fucking goated
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
I’ve kinda got this read on you now I think. Random guess but i’m guessing you don’t like I serve the base do you?
yeah you're right

it's too chaotic to me not what i'm looking for with his music

on that album "where ya at" or "rotation" is the kinda future vibe i really like
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
yeah you're right

it's too chaotic to me not what i'm looking for with his music

on that album "where ya at" or "rotation" is the kinda future vibe i really like
Knew it.

I see where your head is at now. I usually blast serve the base when i’m going 70 in a 35
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1433.gif
    IMG_1433.gif
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae
I don't mean that I hate R&B; there are songs in that style specifically by Future that I listen to a lot
damage , promise u that is so fucking goated
I can see the appeal for both sides. Only future I don’t like is when he does that goofy ass shit.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roymustang
Knew it.

I see where your head is at now. I usually blast serve the base when i’m going 70 in a 35
can def see where you're coming from

i do like some hype future songs like poppin tags

but usually something colder and more nonchalant from him hits harder for me

when i want to listen to chaotic rap i prefer carti
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
can def see where you're coming from

i do like some hype future songs like poppin tags

but usually something colder and more nonchalant from him hits harder for me

when i want to listen to chaotic rap i prefer carti

Have you listened to future on the superfly movie soundtrack yet? Have never heard anyone talk about it and it was my first time listening today and I fucking loved it. Was surprised asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
Have you listened to future on the superfly movie soundtrack yet? Have never heard anyone talk about it and it was my first time listening today and I fucking loved it. Was surprised asf
yeah i have

very underrated stuff
 
yeah i have

very underrated stuff
It’s rap future though. Where would you rank the 3 sides of future (r&b, rap, and trap)?

for me r&b>trap>rap
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
hes just sensitive fr
im gonna be honest here and say i dont like anything pre monster and pre barter 6 for future and thug.

shits a little too gangster nonsense for me

i feel like they’re just talking to talk on those albums and none of the shit means anything
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roymustang and Junbae
im gonna be honest here and say i dont like anything pre monster and pre barter 6 for future and thug.

shits a little too gangster nonsense for me

i feel like they’re just talking to talk on those albums and none of the shit means anything
So, you didn't want to be a gangster during your teenage years I get it😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
im gonna be honest here and say i dont like anything pre monster and pre barter 6 for future and thug.

shits a little too gangster for me

i feel like they’re just talking to talk on those albums and none of the shit means anything
true for thug

but pre monster future was kinda popstar like as well

i don't like pre monster future either but more cause he didn't find his true sound yet
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
trap > rap > rnb
To be honest, trap music has become really bad in recent years. Sure, Gunna and Lil Baby make good music, but I still prefer listening to the music from the 2015–2019 era.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
true for thug

but pre monster future was kinda popstar like as well

i don't like pre monster future either but more cause he didn't find his true sound yet
actually honest seems decent i havent heard it yet though just skimmed through. everything before that though no
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
To be honest, trap music has become really bad in recent years. Sure, Gunna and Lil Baby make good music, but I still prefer listening to the music from the 2015–2019 era.
Lil baby is trap?

I’ve been getting into gunna recently and just listened to WUNNA. It was pretty good but nothing crazy. I think he’s a decent successor though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
To be honest, trap music has become really bad in recent years. Sure, Gunna and Lil Baby make good music, but I still prefer listening to the music from the 2015–2019 era.
Lil baby is trap?

I’ve been getting into gunna recently and just listened to WUNNA. It was pretty good but nothing crazy. I think he’s a decent successor though.
rage took over although i hate everything after agc honestly

osamason che nettspend they all sound terrible to me

that 2020-2023 wlr carti yeat lone ken era was peak

gunna and lil baby kinda fell off i liked what they were doing covid and before though
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang and BraveCake
rage took over although i hate everything after agc honestly

osamason che nettspend they all sound terrible to me

that 2020-2023 wlr carti yeat lone ken era was peak

gunna and lil baby kinda fell off i liked what they were doing covid and before though
i liked xperiment but cartunez was pretty bad

thank god someone said something about those trash ass niggas.

still have to listen to lone but i never messed with yeat. something about white dudes doing a niggas job.

havent listened to gunna at all really other than a couple of albums and havent listened to the new lil baby other than the leaks and i liked the leaks. but the leaks are considered old songs since they’re leaks right
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
@BraveCake @Junbae
I’d like to recommend this album to you guys he is a Moroccan rapper—I believe he’s the only one in the region making good trap music
71566
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
i liked xperiment but cartunez was pretty bad

thank god someone said something about those trash ass niggas.

still have to listen to lone but i never messed with yeat. something about white dudes doing a niggas job.

havent listened to gunna at all really other than a couple of albums and havent listened to the new lil baby other than the leaks and i liked the leaks. but the leaks are considered old songs since they’re leaks right
yeat's music was good enough in 2021 that everyone gave him a pass but now he's ass

ken and lone are falling off now but in their prime they were quite good

what's your opinion on carti
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
rage took over although i hate everything after agc honestly

osamason che nettspend they all sound terrible to me

that 2020-2023 wlr carti yeat lone ken era was peak

gunna and lil baby kinda fell off i liked what they were doing covid and before though
fr i can't understand how people listen to osa che theyre just carti clowns nothing good bout what they making
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang and BraveCake
yeat's music was good enough in 2021 that everyone gave him a pass but now he's ass

ken and lone are falling off now but in their prime they were quite good

what's your opinion on carti
i overplayed carti and kanye a LOT when I was younger. Like carti and kanye were the only fucking artists I listened to so I outplayed those niggas unfortunately. Still listen to some kanye but carti rarely I just got over it after bumping it 24/7
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
i overplayed carti and kanye a LOT when I was younger. Like carti and kanye were the only fucking artists I listened to so I outplayed those niggas unfortunately. Still listen to some kanye but carti rarely I just got over it after bumping it 24/7
Unfortunately I didn’t know I couldn’t just bump the same song 24/7 or it would lose it’s value :cry:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae

Similar threads

xlimz
Replies
7
Views
48
ReadBooksEveryday
ReadBooksEveryday
Big Boss
Replies
5
Views
82
scuderia
scuderia
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
1
Views
32
kbj
kbj
asikatie
Replies
2
Views
25
asurax100
asurax100
thomasjiooo
Replies
0
Views
39
thomasjiooo
thomasjiooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top