BraveCake
Member of SLYR
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2026
- Posts
- 1,362
- Reputation
- 1,526
Well the thing is I can’t understand a wordye give me your thoughts when you reach babylone thats the best track in the album
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Well the thing is I can’t understand a wordye give me your thoughts when you reach babylone thats the best track in the album
wlr is the only one that hasn't gotten old to meUnfortunately I didn’t know I couldn’t just bump the same song 24/7 or it would lose it’s value![]()
This is exactly why I listen to several albums a week now. Listened to superfly - future and watch my back - lucki todayUnfortunately I didn’t know I couldn’t just bump the same song 24/7 or it would lose it’s value![]()
it kinda sounds like franchise by travisye give me your thoughts when you reach babylone thats the best track in the album
Seriously, this nigga carti just won't drop a new album; I’ve gotten so bored with all his music that I’ve gone back to listening to what he released back in 2010.i overplayed carti and kanye a LOT when I was younger. Like carti and kanye were the only fucking artists I listened to so I outplayed those niggas unfortunately. Still listen to some kanye but carti rarely I just got over it after bumping it 24/7
Hhahahh, I'm glad you noticed that. Back in 2021, when that song was released, Issam went live claiming that Travis had stolen the beat from him. Many people believed him and listened to the album, but it later turned out to be nothing more than a marketing stunt.it kinda sounds like franchise by travis
lol smart move thoughHhahahh, I'm glad you noticed that. Back in 2021, when that song was released, Issam went live claiming that Travis had stolen the beat from him. Many people believed him and listened to the album, but it later turned out to be nothing more than a marketing stunt.
Yes, it worked out very well for him, and honestly, he deserves it.lol smart move though