Young women nowadays lmfao

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Girl I’ve been talking to for a few months, we had a thing going on but I wasnt really focused on her she was more of a side chick but she was in love with me. She told me today that she’s sucked 4 different dudes dicks, 69’d with a guy, and tried to tell me she was still a virgin by definition but has had a dick in her pussy before. She’s 15 fucking years old btw. I literally lost all respect on the spot, called her a slut, she got mad and blocked me everywhere. This generation man... holy fuck

Blitz

Blitz

5.5+ PSL OR DEATH
Girl I’ve been talking to for a few months, we had a thing going on but I wasnt really focused on her she was more of a side chick but she was in love with me. She told me today that she’s sucked 4 different dudes dicks, 69’d with a guy, and tried to tell me she was still a virgin by definition but has had a dick in her pussy before. She’s 15 fucking years old btw. I literally lost all respect on the spot, called her a slut, she got mad and blocked me everywhere. This generation man... holy fuck
15 Y E A R S O L D AND IM STILL FUCKING KV :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Jesus Christ

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
May Allah strike down the entire human race

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
What a degenerate
Surah 3 ayat 151
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore smite off their necks and strike off every fingertip"

This is ur fate and the fate of every sunken degenerate who has gone against the will of Allah

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Surah 3 ayat 151
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore smite off their necks and strike off every fingertip"

This is ur fate and the fate of every sunken degenerate who has gone against the will of Allah
tbh i think my soul really powerful. it cannot be broken and those who touch it will be punished

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
tbh i think my soul really powerful. it cannot be broken and those who touch it will be punished
You are nothing but a maggot in front of the great allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ
I advice u stop the narcissism and beg for his mercy

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Damn....... Many girls have told me they are virgins as well, guess i can never believe them.
I would have puked.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
WHITE* islam

Also fucking 15 yo """"""""girls"""""", look at my recent threads, it includes jb, like wtf they are grown women since 14
You complain about sand niggas invading your countries but honestly you should be happy because we will cure the disease of modern civilization. Convert to Islam and you will be accepted too

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
Damn....... Many girls have told me they are virgins as well, guess i can never believe them.

I would have puked.

You guys are seriously too high-inhib, slutty women are meant to be used to further your own agendas, take a note from (((them))) and learn how to progress your own life with them, we all have cards that we have been dealt with, so it's best to think about how we can use them strategically, I am sure morals are important in this as well.

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
You complain about sand niggas invading your countries but honestly you should be happy because we will cure the disease of modern civilization. Convert to Islam and you will be accepted too
Spain is catholic, but I mean reconquista catholic, not cucked catholic, I'd rather have my country collapse and rebuild than forma Spanish identity to dissapear

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Spain is catholic, but I mean reconquista catholic, not cucked catholic, I'd rather have my country collapse and rebuild than forma Spanish identity to dissapear
Sorry but that is not going to happen anytime soon. Your only hope to revert to a proud and glorious living is to adopt white sharia while retaining the spanish culture. It's very similar food and architecture!- u just gotta stop the pork and the alcohol

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
progress your own life with them
No.
Sorry but that is not going to happen anytime soon. Your only hope to revert to a proud and glorious living is to adopt white sharia while retaining the spanish culture. It's very similar food and architecture!- u just gotta stop the pork and the alcohol
Lmao. No offence religion is for idiots.imo

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
If it's White I buy It really, but we gotta try get reconquista catholicism again

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
i love y

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
You are moralizing, this is your problem. Especially since you are talking shit about religion but at the same time afraid to use sluts, this is almost hypocritical at this point.
I want to use sluts bro. I'm just far too ugly to get any attention from them. Plus this post makes me lose trust in any women.
I want to use sluts bro. I'm just far too ugly to get any attention from them. Plus this post makes me lose trust in all women.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
I want to use sluts bro. I'm just far too ugly to get any attention from them. Plus this post makes me lose trust in any women.

What about your mother? Why lose trust in her? My mother was normal and so was my Dad and they were each others first and etc, love marriage, blah blah blah.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
What about your mother? Why lose trust in her? My mother was normal and so was my Dad and they were each others first and etc, love marriage, blah blah blah.
Mum is extremely religious, she thinks she will go to hell if she cheats/ fucks anyone that isnt her husband.

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
This is the logic of women "tihi I'm still pure" no you're a skanky slut.

Women like this are why are society bis garbage now
its whatever, she was just practice for me anyway. she was the only one who had an emotional attachment. tbh if a girl tells u this and u accept it and forgive her ur a massive cuck

alriodai

alriodai

Vinnie Hacker supremacy
Amnesia

Amnesia

It doesn't matter
women are just sex toys nowadays and you should view them as such