Young women nowadays lmfao

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Girl I’ve been talking to for a few months, we had a thing going on but I wasnt really focused on her she was more of a side chick but she was in love with me. She told me today that she’s sucked 4 different dudes dicks, 69’d with a guy, and tried to tell me she was still a virgin by definition but has had a dick in her pussy before. She’s 15 fucking years old btw. I literally lost all respect on the spot, called her a slut, she got mad and blocked me everywhere. This generation man... holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6401
We’re living in bad times...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Girl I’ve been talking to for a few months, we had a thing going on but I wasnt really focused on her she was more of a side chick but she was in love with me. She told me today that she’s sucked 4 different dudes dicks, 69’d with a guy, and tried to tell me she was still a virgin by definition but has had a dick in her pussy before. She’s 15 fucking years old btw. I literally lost all respect on the spot, called her a slut, she got mad and blocked me everywhere. This generation man... holy fuck
15 Y E A R S O L D AND IM STILL FUCKING KV :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Jesus Christ

• +1
I literally lost all respect on the spot, called her a slut,
Yep. I've had to do this before and it sucks but hey it's better than being with a sloot

• +1
May Allah strike down the entire human race

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
What a degenerate
Surah 3 ayat 151
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore smite off their necks and strike off every fingertip"

This is ur fate and the fate of every sunken degenerate who has gone against the will of Allah

• +1
Surah 3 ayat 151
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore smite off their necks and strike off every fingertip"

This is ur fate and the fate of every sunken degenerate who has gone against the will of Allah
tbh i think my soul really powerful. it cannot be broken and those who touch it will be punished

• +1
tbh i think my soul really powerful. it cannot be broken and those who touch it will be punished
You are nothing but a maggot in front of the great allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ
I advice u stop the narcissism and beg for his mercy

• +1
Yep. I've had to do this before and it sucks but hey it's better than being with a sloot
“TECHNICALLY IM STILL A VIRGIN”

literal autism lmfao women so stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Nibba
“TECHNICALLY IM STILL A VIRGIN”

literal autism lmfao women so stupid
This is the logic of women "tihi I'm still pure" no you're a skanky slut.

Women like this are why are society bis garbage now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate, satoshisacuck and 1 other person
What a degenerate

EUROPE IS THE CANCER ISLAM IS THE ANSWER
WHITE* islam

Also fucking 15 yo """"""""girls"""""", look at my recent threads, it includes jb, like wtf they are grown women since 14

• +1
Damn....... Many girls have told me they are virgins as well, guess i can never believe them.
I would have puked.

• +1
WHITE* islam

Also fucking 15 yo """"""""girls"""""", look at my recent threads, it includes jb, like wtf they are grown women since 14
You complain about sand niggas invading your countries but honestly you should be happy because we will cure the disease of modern civilization. Convert to Islam and you will be accepted too

• +1
Damn....... Many girls have told me they are virgins as well, guess i can never believe them.

I would have puked.

You guys are seriously too high-inhib, slutty women are meant to be used to further your own agendas, take a note from (((them))) and learn how to progress your own life with them, we all have cards that we have been dealt with, so it's best to think about how we can use them strategically, I am sure morals are important in this as well.

• +1
You complain about sand niggas invading your countries but honestly you should be happy because we will cure the disease of modern civilization. Convert to Islam and you will be accepted too
Spain is catholic, but I mean reconquista catholic, not cucked catholic, I'd rather have my country collapse and rebuild than forma Spanish identity to dissapear

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 6401
Spain is catholic, but I mean reconquista catholic, not cucked catholic, I'd rather have my country collapse and rebuild than forma Spanish identity to dissapear
Sorry but that is not going to happen anytime soon. Your only hope to revert to a proud and glorious living is to adopt white sharia while retaining the spanish culture. It's very similar food and architecture!- u just gotta stop the pork and the alcohol

• +1
progress your own life with them
No.
Sorry but that is not going to happen anytime soon. Your only hope to revert to a proud and glorious living is to adopt white sharia while retaining the spanish culture. It's very similar food and architecture!- u just gotta stop the pork and the alcohol
Lmao. No offence religion is for idiots.imo

• +1
If it's White I buy It really, but we gotta try get reconquista catholicism again

• +1
No.

Lmao. No offence religion is for idiots.
You are moralizing, this is your problem. Especially since you are talking shit about religion but at the same time afraid to use sluts, this is almost hypocritical at this point.

• +1
i love y

• +1
You are moralizing, this is your problem. Especially since you are talking shit about religion but at the same time afraid to use sluts, this is almost hypocritical at this point.
I want to use sluts bro. I'm just far too ugly to get any attention from them. Plus this post makes me lose trust in any women.
I want to use sluts bro. I'm just far too ugly to get any attention from them. Plus this post makes me lose trust in all women.

• +1
I want to use sluts bro. I'm just far too ugly to get any attention from them. Plus this post makes me lose trust in any women.

What about your mother? Why lose trust in her? My mother was normal and so was my Dad and they were each others first and etc, love marriage, blah blah blah.

• +1
What about your mother? Why lose trust in her? My mother was normal and so was my Dad and they were each others first and etc, love marriage, blah blah blah.
Mum is extremely religious, she thinks she will go to hell if she cheats/ fucks anyone that isnt her husband.

• +1
This is the logic of women "tihi I'm still pure" no you're a skanky slut.

Women like this are why are society bis garbage now
its whatever, she was just practice for me anyway. she was the only one who had an emotional attachment. tbh if a girl tells u this and u accept it and forgive her ur a massive cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
its whatever, she was just practice for me anyway. she was the only one who had an emotional attachment. tbh if a girl tells u this and u accept it and forgive her ur a massive cuck
Yep. Thots are stupid and you should never be in a non sexual relationship with one or even an LTR (even worse)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
women are just sex toys nowadays and you should view them as such