Your average girl

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
What a whore. Probably sucked dick

Sent this meme to a bunch of girls and I was like "Wtf 40 boys in one night" and crushing majority of them responded with "That's not special lol, it's just kisses." or "There were nights when I made out with sm guys too 😂"

That being said, these hoes aint shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gren and Deleted member 1464
Where did you even meet these girls?! WTF

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
a girl in my tutorial once bragged about getting fucked by 5 guys in one night. another girl said she fucked even more...I once went clubbing for the first and last time and one girls made out with multiple men. then she tried dancing with me but i was so shell shocked, bewildered by how sexualized the admosphere was; people casually making out, gropping each other; grinding on each other; handjobs out in the open. Together with the loud boom boom clubbing music I became overstimulated and ran away and went home.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, fukmylyf, wristcel and 1 other person
a girl in my tutorial once bragged about getting fucked by 5 guys in one night. another girl said she fucked even more...I always once went clubbing for the first and last time and one girls made out with multiple men. then she tried dancing with me but i was so shell shocked and oversensitive by the loud boom boom clubbing music that i ran away and went home.

what a low inhib slayer

what a low inhib slayer
i am quite low inhib and charming on psl. today i got 19 alerts in 15 minutes. I felt extremely high t for 10 minutes. The alerts and reactions to my large font bold text autism posts gives me v a l i d a t i o n that i never received before ngl tbh. if i showed a grill my post history will i no longer be conversationless khhv? i have some funny posts here ngl tbh tbh.

Last edited:
i am quite low inhib and charming on psl. i get lots of validation with my large font bold text and the alerts and reactions to my posts give me v a l i d a t i o n. if i showed a grill my post history will i no longer be khhv? i have some funny posts here ngl tbh tbh.
DED SRS TBH?