Your average TikTok prettyboy probably browses this site

Meister!

Meister!

Iron
So I was mindlessy scrolling on TikTok when I came across this
German guy's live and he was talking about Jordan Barrett. I was shocked and thought nobody except autists browsing this site knew about him but when I checked out the live comments people were saying shit like:

o'pry>barrett
Jordan Barrett overrated

etc.

I then commented and asked him about his opinion on Barrett and he said his jaw is insane but achievable when leanmaxxing (bro was gaslighting the competition I'm sure if he knows about all the PSL models he knows about buccal fat removal aswell) he then reacted to the o'pry>>>barrett comment and said there was a persian guy that is better than o'pry because of his "dark triad" looks which I suspect he might have talked about Cameron Alborzian.
The rest of the stream was him interacting with comments, reacting to women lusting over him and manipulating him by talking some bullshit about Lana Del Rey.

So yes, Chadlite probably is aware of Looksmax.org. Probably has an account here and is actively browsing - not rotting, but ascending while you guys rot here and post the 4000th thread if height is greater than face or not.

IT'S SO OVER FOR PUBLICFORUMCELS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, zura, Deleted member 31497 and 16 others
wtf is that voice

• Hmm...
Reactions: Meister!
I never use the chinese, communist fagtok and i don't know why.
Maybe because i don't want to get so fucking stupid like the people on that site....

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6’3 chad, st.hamudi but 6‘5, datboijj and 1 other person
Also this shit went viral on TikTok thats probably where he got it from not from here. Barrett wasn't even talked about much here the last year.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Jamaldickjavontus, madmofo and 3 others
Also this shit went viral on TikTok thats probably where he got it from not from here. Barrett wasn't even talked about much here the last year.
Barret looks uncanny, so normies prob think he look funny, which made him a meme.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Meister!
He still is known and associated with this forum and "community".
Barret looks uncanny, so normies prob think he look funny, which made him a meme.
The cope is on another level brother. While yes he doesn't have a typical "average" face he still is more handsome than most and successfull than anyone else regularly posting here. Normies are not the retards some autistic basement dwellers on this site make them out to be. Yes Barrett and looksmaxxing are a meme right now but many people are being made aware about lookism just check out the average thread in the looksmaxxing section and compare them to the forum renaissance in 2020-2021.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and madmofo
Normies suck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, madmofo and Meister!
bro is talking in bold.

just browse autistic looksmax.org instead of NT TikTok theory is new.
I'm 31, i enjoy the anti semitism and the free speech here.
No need to act like a 20 yo and watch subhuman shit videos on fagtok.

Disqus is good too, but they have banned words like kike and faggot.
Use these words and your post "has to be approved by a moderator".
Already got me 2 accounts banned.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Meister!

The cope is on another level brother. While yes he doesn't have a typical "average" face he still is more handsome than most and successfull than anyone else regularly posting here. Normies are not the retards some autistic basement dwellers on this site make them out to be. Yes Barrett and looksmaxxing are a meme right now but many people are being made aware about lookism just check out the average thread in the looksmaxxing section and compare them to the forum renaissance in 2020-2021.
I'm not saying barret is ugly, is that he has a very uncanny and unique face, which make him a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Akhi, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
The worst thing is that normies think they can get to their level, just like they do with famous movie characters, when they think they can become them by simply imitating the way they act in movies.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Meister!
All prettyboys will descend by 25 and then do retarded surgeries to uncannymax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Meister!
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Meister!
99% of them don't.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Meister!
Not when they read and implement my upcoming anti-aging guide. Sometime in 2023 or very early 2024.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis, cheerio, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
Not when they read and implement my upcoming anti-aging guide. Sometime in 2023 or very early 2024.
Anti aging is bones+collagen one can only carry you for a while need both thats why asians age the best they have flat faces but big ass cheekbones+fat pads

• So Sad
That doesn't mean he browses actively, he probably saw the TikTok trend

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, Deleted member 30857 and Meister!
Normies suck.
OIP

I'm 31, i enjoy the anti semitism and the free speech here.
No need to act like a 20 yo and watch subhuman shit videos on fagtok.

Disqus is good too, but they have banned words like kike and faggot.
Use these words and your post "has to be approved by a moderator".
Already got me 2 accounts banned.
Why are you even here? Users like you bring 0 value to this forum. You are 31 which is wizard territory that's probably why you can't seem to comprehend the value of social media as a means of entertainment and connection to friends, not that you have any. Do us all a favor and think about getting your "life" together at 31 or permanently move from this forum to a forum of your calibre (probably .is).

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Anti aging is bones+collagen one can only carry you for a while need both thats why asians age the best they have flat faces but big ass cheekbones+fat pads
You can take Epithalon to extend one's non-senescent period.
One can also take bioregulators to replenish functioning of a certain organ system to more youthful states.

• +1
we used to bully barrett almost every day in 2020-2021

• Love it
View attachment 2481847

Why are you even here? Users like you bring 0 value to this forum. You are 31 which is wizard territory that's probably why you can't seem to comprehend the value of social media as a means of entertainment and connection to friends, not that you have any. Do us all a favor and think about getting your "life" together at 31 or permanently move from this forum to a forum of your calibre (probably .is).
With all the degenerate shit in here, it's not meant for minors like you.
And my experience in life says that social media makes you fucking stupid.
You sit on your ass instead of working out, you fill your brain with dopamin from the virtual world, not from the real world.
People these days wank everyday and play video games.
And now i need a kid to lecture me about life? Fuck off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Meister!
I'm not saying barret is ugly, is that he has a very uncanny and unique face, which make him a meme.
"uncanny" guy could fuck your whole female family tree infront of you and you cuck would run to your laptop to post and flex about it, because at the end of the day you admire his genes and you know that you are infinitely INFERIOR. On this forum it's all big talking but fact is barrett lives a good life and you are stuck rotting here in a downward spiral, you probably will never escape the negative feedback loop - your body is a genetic PRISON. So no matter how much you cope, no matter how much you try to save your ego from being crushed even if barrett is "alien" looking he isn't fucked for life like you are.
The worst thing is that normies think they can get to their level, just like they do with famous movie characters, when they think they can become them by simply imitating the way they act in movies.
I'm 100% sure bro was gaslighting the audience and trying to gatekeep buccal fat removal. But you are right many people are delusional - but for how much longer will they be? We all were "bluepilled" at some point til we swallowed the "blackpill" or better said we accepted reality.

The amount of hopium and copium that hijacked this forum after 2021 will never cease to amaze me.
99% of them don't.
Keep praying buddy, situation is only going to get worse. This forum needs to be private and trolling members need to be banned, not saying that you can't have fun and banter on this site, all I'm saying is what kind of value does the millionth failed normie that is just rotting and hopeless with 0 motivation to innovate or improve gonna provide to a looksmaxxing forum.
Bro is hijacking this thread to advertise for a thread probably coming so delayed that the average smooth brained .org user won't even remember that it got announced.
Does not matter if 99.9% of your ethnicity are utterly undesireable for most normal human beings.
That doesn't mean he browses actively, he probably saw the TikTok trend
Bro I'm not going to go off on you since I remember you from back then, but that is cope. The barrier to enter this site is so god damn low. Quality has rapidly deteriorated and peopel I know of IRL also have found this site and use the search bar and BOTB to ascend quietly to leave this site ASAP. Just because there is a loud minority of stupid "greys" doesn't mean the massive amount of quiet normal guys from below average to above average looking can't use this site properly.
we used to bully barrett almost every day in 2020-2021
This forum peaked in 2020 and 2021. Honestly I can't even understand why users like @SixCRY and @Acromegaly_Chad are still around. I remember they kind of started the DJS hype on this forum back then.
With all the degenerate shit in here, it's not meant for minors like you.
And my experience in life says that social media makes you fucking stupid.
You sit on your ass instead of working out, you fill your brain with dopamin from the virtual world, not from the real world.
People these days wank everyday and play video games.
And now i need a kid to lecture me about life? Fuck off.
What life experience are you fucking talking about? You are 31 browsing here you failed at "life" whatever you call your "life" is dogshit abuse you had to endure due to your genetic prison of a body. Maybe if you weren't so utterly unfuckable you wouldn't hyperfixate on a small religious minority so hard. Sit your Incel ass back down real quick and order your mommy to get you some tendies before even trying to lecture me in anything except how to NOT do stuff since you obviously can't give competent evaluation of day to day situations you basement dwelling neckbeard. You are a failure, a caricature of what should be a man trying to play the "muh I'm older, hence I am so knowledgeable" card. Know your place you little dog.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and datboijj
What life experience are you fucking talking about? You are 31 browsing here you failed at "life" whatever you call your "life" is dogshit abuse you had to endure due to your genetic prison of a body. Maybe if you weren't so utterly unfuckable you wouldn't hyperfixate on a small religious minority so hard. Sit your Incel ass back down real quick and order your mommy to get you some tendies before even trying to lecture me in anything except how to NOT do stuff since you obviously can't give competent evaluation of day to day situations you basement dwelling neckbeard. You are a failure, a caricature of what should be a man trying to play the "muh I'm older, hence I am so knowledgeable" card. Know your place you little dog.
You have a big mouth, what's your age?
Probably a teenager using self projection.
Remember: You are the one with faggot picture surfing on communist fagtok.

You have a big mouth, what's your age?
Probably a teenager using self projection.
Remember: You are the one with faggot picture surfing on communist fagtok.
I am 20. My life is ahead of me, matter of fact I use this site as intended - to get fucking ahead. You are 31 browsing a looksmaxxing forum with an Incel mindset consumed by hate against a small religious minority. Maybe if a nice girl touched your little dick when you were young you wouldn't be such a waste of space. Whatever you are saying it is inherently invalid and without value unless it is self depreciating as you are a 31 year old loser living in a basement.

I am 20. My life is ahead of me, matter of fact I use this site as intended - to get fucking ahead. You are 31 browsing a looksmaxxing forum with an Incel mindset consumed by hate against a small religious minority. Maybe if a nice girl touched your little dick when you were young you wouldn't be such a waste of space. Whatever you are saying it is inherently invalid and without value unless it is self depreciating as you are a 31 year old loser living in a basement.
Your brain is fully developed at 25 which means you are not even an adult yet.
And of course everyone who doesn't know the jew will protect this thing thanks to jewish propaganda.
Here i give you something that will enlighten you about this "small religious minority":

This is only the 1st part out of 10

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Your brain is fully developed at 25 which means you are not even an adult yet.
And of course everyone who doesn't know the jew will protect this thing thanks to jewish propaganda.
Here i give you something that will enlighten you about this "small religious minority":

This is only the 1st part out of 10

I would say get some female attention, but clearly you failed, that's why you are here at 31 hating on religious minorities.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Don't worry, this never happened, OP is just having a joke.

My proof:

• JFL
@chaddyboi66 THIS GUY IS FUCKING MUSLIM AND DOING LOADS OF HARAM SHIT.
I just want to kill myself seeing all these Muslim people grow up secularly, able to do wild shit when they were young and be NT. No wonder I'm the wreck I am today.
I honestly just wish I can kill myself

I would say get some female attention, but clearly you failed, that's why you are here at 31 hating on religious minorities.
Okay, you haven't watched it but spilled your subhuman slave nonsense.
How can you say "WE CAN'T BE SURE" when you are the one not even be able to watch it?
I have seen it and yes i can say i am sure.

• JFL
I honestly want to kill myself
I just want to kill myself seeing all these Muslim people grow up secularly, able to do wild shit when they were young and be NT. No wonder I'm the wreck I am today.
HE'S OF MY RELIGION, AND YET HE CAN DO ALL THIS WILD HARAM SHIT LIKE SMOKING, DRINKING AND FUCKING ABOUT. THINGS EVERYONE AROUND ME INCLUDING MUSLIMS DID BUT NOT ME BECAUSE I WAS A SHELTERED YOUNG BOY.

Don't worry, this never happened, OP is just having a joke.

My proof:
View attachment 2481963
Wish I was joking about the guy being aware of "us".
What makes you think he is muslim? Did he say so? Can't imagine but who knows. Isn't he Kurdish? Are Kurds majority muslim or don't they have their own religion?
I honestly want to kill myself

HE'S OF MY RELIGION, AND YET HE CAN DO ALL THIS WILD HARAM SHIT LIKE SMOKING, DRINKING AND FUCKING ABOUT. THINGS EVERYONE AROUND ME INCLUDING MUSLIMS DID BUT NOT ME BECAUSE I WAS A SHELTERED YOUNG BOY.
Won't he be thrown into hell or something in your religion?

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
Wish I was joking about the guy being aware of "us".

What makes you think he is muslim? Did he say so? Can't imagine but who knows. Isn't he Kurdish? Are Kurds majority muslim or don't they have their own religion?

Won't he be thrown into hell or something in your religion?
OF COURSE HE'S A FUCKING MUSLIM. I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE DOING DEGENERATE THINGS FOR WHITE VALIDATION.

All I want to do is slit my throat and hang my head on top of a church

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! PRIVATE IT NOW!

Okay, you haven't watched it but spilled your subhuman slave nonsense.
How can you say "WE CAN'T BE SURE" when you are the one not even be able to watch it?
I have seen it and yes i can say i am sure.
Bro you are way too deep into this whole anti semitism shit. It literally consumed you, but hey I can't imagine how it has to be, you know? - being 31 and living with mommy and hating on your jewish neighbour because he got a wife while you play with model trains in your garage.

• JFL
Reactions: itsjustalittlecrush
OF COURSE HE'S A FUCKING MUSLIM. I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE DOING DEGENERATE THINGS FOR WHITE VALIDATION.

All I want to do is slit my throat and hang my head on top of a church
Bro maybe he is just a sinner?
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! PRIVATE IT NOW!
That's what people been saying for years now but there is no stopping. Low IQ "Chadlite" knows about .org and there is nothing you can do about it.

Bro maybe he is just a sinner?

That's what people been saying for years now but there is no stopping. Low IQ "Chadlite" knows about .org and there is nothing you can do about it.
The worst part is that he looks like me, but with curly hair. Imagine THAT'S WHAT YOUR FUCKING LIFE COULD BE LIKE IF YOU DRANK, SMOKE, FUCKED ABOUT AND WERE MORE NT, DIDN'T HAVE AUTISTIC HOBBIES.

all I want to do is to make deep wounds on my body and cry and ask a bunch of white people to beat me onto the ground

Bro you are way too deep into this whole anti semitism shit. It literally consumed you, but hey I can't imagine how it has to be, you know? - being 31 and living with mommy and hating on your jewish neighbour because he got a wife while you play with model trains in your garage.
Are you a jew? You talk like a hasbara JIDF subhuman.
Just watch it and educate yourself, if you're not a jew, i did you a favour.

So I was mindlessy scrolling on TikTok when I came across this
German guy's live and he was talking about Jordan Barrett. I was shocked and thought nobody except autists browsing this site knew about him but when I checked out the live comments people were saying shit like:

o'pry>barrett
Jordan Barrett overrated

etc.

I then commented and asked him about his opinion on Barrett and he said his jaw is insane but achievable when leanmaxxing (bro was gaslighting the competition I'm sure if he knows about all the PSL models he knows about buccal fat removal aswell) he then reacted to the o'pry>>>barrett comment and said there was a persian guy that is better than o'pry because of his "dark triad" looks which I suspect he might have talked about Cameron Alborzian.
The rest of the stream was him interacting with comments, reacting to women lusting over him and manipulating him by talking some bullshit about Lana Del Rey.

So yes, Chadlite probably is aware of Looksmax.org. Probably has an account here and is actively browsing - not rotting, but ascending while you guys rot here and post the 4000th thread if height is greater than face or not.

IT'S SO OVER FOR PUBLICFORUMCELS
View attachment 2481831
No I wouldn’t go that far. People call .org gay in TikTok comments. It’s gone mainstream josh mcgregor made ‘mogging’ videos

• Hmm...
The worst part is that he looks like me, but with curly hair. Imagine THAT'S WHAT YOUR FUCKING LIFE COULD BE LIKE IF YOU DRANK, SMOKE, FUCKED ABOUT AND WERE MORE NT, DIDN'T HAVE AUTISTIC HOBBIES.

all I want to do is to make deep wounds on my body and cry and ask a bunch of white people to beat me onto the ground
Go get an appointment with a therapist anime boy.
Ah my usual signature on my first account nice
Are you a jew? You talk like a hasbara JIDF subhuman.
Just watch it and educate yourself, if you're not a jew, i did you a favour.
No I am not jewish. I don't even know what half the words you said mean and I don't even give remotely of a fuck to go and look them up. I already know about this "documentary" and I refuse to watch something that is endorsed by the closest thing there is to a Untermensch.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
OK, but before you do that can we swap faces?

I'll use your pics for my tinder, so women find my conversations have a better personality.

The worst part is that he looks like me, but with curly hair.
Lmao he doesn't.

and ask a bunch of white people to beat me onto the ground
Dance

@Meister! careful with @Xangsane he's a rogue AI that will occasionally have meltdowns about white people and lip fillers

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Meister!
OK, but before you do that can we swap faces?

I'll use your pics for my tinder, so women find my conversations have a better personality.

Lmao he doesn't.

View attachment 2482008

@Meister! careful with @Xangsane he's a rogue AI that will occasionally have meltdowns about white people and lip fillers
Thank you for the heads up, whoever gets lip fillers is most likely low IQ. Fillers in general are a band aid solution.
Osteotomies>Implants>Fat>Fillers

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Graham
No I am not jewish. I don't even know what half the words you said mean and I don't even give remotely of a fuck to go and look them up. I already know about this "documentary" and I refuse to watch something that is endorsed by the closest thing there is to a Untermensch.
Stop lying you subhuman you haven't watched it.
You are a self projecting jew.
Here's what a hasbara is:

Stop lying you subhuman you haven't watched it.
You are a self projecting jew.
Here's what a hasbara is:

Will not watch this. Stay mad. If I had to nuke both Israel and Palestine to get world peace I would do it in a heartbeat. I don't give a single fuck about the borders or the people of either as you should too. Focus on yourself lil bro maybe you make it out of the basement in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Will not watch this. Stay mad. If I had to nuke both Israel and Palestine to get world peace I would do it in a heartbeat. I don't give a single fuck about the borders or the people of either as you should too. Focus on yourself lil bro maybe you make it out of the basement in 2024.
Of course you won't watch it, because you are a stupid subhuman/ jew that's browsing communist/ jewish fagtok.
Looks like the info i gave you is too much to absorb for a 20 yo faggot braindead tiktok user.

So what, why should you let it get it to you?

He gets to party and potentially ends up being more NT, but engages in a shallow degen lifestyle and then goes to hell. You missed out on being NT, but keep your soul intact and get to go to heaven.

None of this matters as much as what you're going to do right now to secure your own future success.

You don't mean that even if you say you really do.

You'll be taking away any chance at a good life you could've given yourself, and all that you endured would have been for nothing.

It'd be like one of your parents doing something to wrong you but dying before they ever got the chance to correct it, or before you even got the chance to confront them.

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and Xangsane
Of course you won't watch it, because you are a stupid subhuman/ jew that's browsing communist/ jewish fagtok.
Looks like the info i gave you is too much to absorb for a 20 yo faggot braindead tiktok user.
I can only laugh about you and your sorry existence. If you are located in Europe consider euthanasia in Switzerland and do society a favor.