Your average TikTok prettyboy probably browses this site

So what, why should you let it get it to you?

He gets to party and potentially ends up being more NT, but engages in a shallow degen lifestyle and then goes to hell. You missed out on being NT, but keep your soul intact and get to go to heaven.

None of this matters as much as what you're going to do right now to secure your own future success.

You don't mean that even if you say you really do.

You'll be taking away any chance at a good life you could've given yourself, and all that you endured would have been for nothing.

It'd be like one of your parents doing something to wrong you but dying before they ever got the chance to correct it, or before you even got the chance to confront them.
Based and wholesome reply.
@Xangsane shouldn't be depressed just because he wasn't born a as alow IQ degenerate.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
I can only laugh about you and your sorry existence. If you are located in Europe consider euthanasia in Switzerland and do society a favor.
Self projecting again jew.

So what, why should you let it get it to you?

He gets to party and potentially ends up being more NT, but engages in a shallow degen lifestyle and then goes to hell.
I used to cope by thinking they'd all go to hell when I saw so many do that at uni, some even laughing at my lifestyle choices and pressuring me to slay, drink and smoke, even weed.
Sure I got dragged to parties but never drank or did degen shit in them. I just sat in the corner talking so people equally non nt while drinking pure fizzy pop which was meant to be an alcoholic mixer for the white ppl.
You missed out on being NT,
It hurts the most. I always think about how life would be like if I were nt. More connections, more friends and more relatability. I got on best with failed normies (non NT MTN and below) and GL people (strong HTN and above). The NT weak/mid HTNs and below treated me like dirt.
but keep your soul intact and get to go to heaven.
Thank you so much. Is it come that I got called angelic before?
None of this matters as much as what you're going to do right now to secure your own future success.
Thank you so much!
You don't mean that even if you say you really do.
I don't. Don't worry. It's a meltdown I had. I even shed a tear while talking to mum about it just now. She told me that I'm a beautiful man and one of the most beautiful boys in my school but idk if that's a cope. She said you've got the looks to die for, and called me beauty and brains.
You'll be taking away any chance at a good life you could've given yourself, and all that you endured would have been for nothing.

It'd be like one of your parents doing something to wrong you but dying before they ever got the chance to correct it, or before you even got the chance to confront them.
Thank you so much. I don't want to think about death tbh. Even a mention of a carehome (I'd never chuck my parents or my wife in there if they ailed) makes my eyes prick because all I can think about are those being death houses.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Based and wholesome reply.
@Xangsane shouldn't be depressed just because he wasn't born a as alow IQ degenerate.
Thank you so much!
I used to cope by thinking they'd all go to hell when I saw so many do that at uni, some even laughing at my lifestyle choices and pressuring me to slay, drink and smoke, even weed.
Sure I got dragged to parties but never drank or did degen shit in them. I just sat in the corner talking so people equally non nt while drinking pure fizzy pop which was meant to be an alcoholic mixer for the white ppl.

It hurts the most. I always think about how life would be like if I were nt. More connections, more friends and more relatability. I got on best with failed normies (non NT MTN and below) and GL people (strong HTN and above). The NT weak/mid HTNs and below treated me like dirt.

Thank you so much!

I don't. Don't worry. It's a meltdown I had. I even shed a tear while talking to mum about it just now. She told me that I'm a beautiful man and one of the most beautiful boys in my school but idk if that's a cope. She said you've got the looks to die for, and called me beauty and brains.

Thank you so much. I don't want to think about death tbh. Even a mention of a carehome (I'd never chuck my parents or my wife in there if they ailed) makes my eyes prick because all I can think about are those being death houses.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
So you don't believe in what your own religion says?
Bro being NT can easily be learned if you are GL which you most likely are.
I won't even reply to that shit.
Thank you so much!

Bro honestly if you are GL most "bluepilled" advice about friends and career etc. works for you. So you have to determine: are you GL? If yes --> follow normal people's advice. If no --> max out your potential.
And you are basically a walking body in there since no one gives a shit about old people and the kids won't come visit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So you don't believe in what your own religion says
I do, but in times of self hate and doubt I wouldn't. Now I whole heartedly believe in my religious teachings
Bro being NT can easily be learned if you are GL which you most likely are.
I mask as much as I can but people pick me out easily.
I won't even reply to that shit.

Bro honestly if you are GL most "bluepilled" advice about friends and career etc. works for you. So you have to determine: are you GL? If yes --> follow normal people's advice. If no --> max out your potential.
I gotcha
And you are basically a walking body in there since no one gives a shit about old people and the kids won't come visit.
Exactly. I want to die with family surrounding me. I don't want to see my parents, my wife or my family in the hands of evil crooks like carers who would torture them, see them as a statistic and would secretly rejoice their death.

• +1

No, it's because you're a good person.

You also actually follow your religion unlike a lot of people who claim to.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
So I was mindlessy scrolling on TikTok when I came across this
German guy's live and he was talking about Jordan Barrett. I was shocked and thought nobody except autists browsing this site knew about him but when I checked out the live comments people were saying shit like:

o'pry>barrett
Jordan Barrett overrated

etc.

I then commented and asked him about his opinion on Barrett and he said his jaw is insane but achievable when leanmaxxing (bro was gaslighting the competition I'm sure if he knows about all the PSL models he knows about buccal fat removal aswell) he then reacted to the o'pry>>>barrett comment and said there was a persian guy that is better than o'pry because of his "dark triad" looks which I suspect he might have talked about Cameron Alborzian.
The rest of the stream was him interacting with comments, reacting to women lusting over him and manipulating him by talking some bullshit about Lana Del Rey.

So yes, Chadlite probably is aware of Looksmax.org. Probably has an account here and is actively browsing - not rotting, but ascending while you guys rot here and post the 4000th thread if height is greater than face or not.

IT'S SO OVER FOR PUBLICFORUMCELS
View attachment 2481831
he‘s a persian mogger himself
probably meant alborzian tho :lul:

• +1
I'm 31, i enjoy the anti semitism and the free speech here.
No need to act like a 20 yo and watch subhuman shit videos on fagtok.

Disqus is good too, but they have banned words like kike and faggot.
Use these words and your post "has to be approved by a moderator".
Already got me 2 accounts banned.
annoying jews i want to say what i want

I am 20. My life is ahead of me, matter of fact I use this site as intended - to get fucking ahead. You are 31 browsing a looksmaxxing forum with an Incel mindset consumed by hate against a small religious minority. Maybe if a nice girl touched your little dick when you were young you wouldn't be such a waste of space. Whatever you are saying it is inherently invalid and without value unless it is self depreciating as you are a 31 year old loser living in a basement
Your brain is fully developed at 25 which means you are not even an adult yet.
And of course everyone who doesn't know the jew will protect this thing thanks to jewish propaganda.
Here i give you something that will enlighten you about this "small religious minority":
I agree with both

on 1 side jews are obviously bad human beings to be specific zionists
on the other side u have no buisness rotting here with abused dog syndrome as an 31 -year old

but you are right about the development of the brain and tiktok is obviously extremely bad for the youth

I agree with both

on the other side u have no buisness rotting here with abused dog syndrome as an 31 -year old

but you are right about the development of the brain and tiktok is obviously extremely bad for the youth
I'm not rotting in here, i don't have 10k posts.
This guy is an obvious jew, using the "shame men" tactics that women use:"oh you're just a bitter man because blah blah blah".

Btw. your profile picture, Natalie Portman, she's a jew.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

• Love it
Reactions: Clubber1776
I just like this place since no jewfluence but there might be jewfluence encroaching the forum

I'm not rotting in here, i don't have 10k posts.
This guy is an obvious jew, using the "shame men" tactics that women use:"oh you're just a bitter man because blah blah blah".

Btw. your profile picture, Natalie Portman, she's a jew.
yea he kinda a faggot for that ngl

All jews are zionists.
They only play on each side so they can say :"Look goyim, i stand with you. See? Not all of us are bad."
It's a trick that they use to assimilate.
All jews follow the Talmud.
All jews are "chosen".
All jews get money from the Germans for the holohoax and from the food which are marked/ blessed by a rabbi.
There is no poor jew.
They buy politicians to kiss their asses. The jew lovers are called "shabbos goy" (friend of the jew).

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
TikTok is basically looksmax.org at this point

I saw Amnesia, Crisick, Salludon in many edits on my FYP jfl

• +1
TikTok is basically looksmax.org at this point

I saw Amnesia, Crisick, Salludon in many edits on my FYP jfl
This partially might be because of the algorithm but even if you blame it like 99% of the users here the likes and followers of these accounts are way too high, so yeah tiktok definitely made looksmaxxing more mainstream and is full of .org content or .org adjacent content.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
All jews are zionists.
They only play on each side so they can say :"Look goyim, i stand with you. See? Not all of us are bad."
It's a trick that they use to assimilate.
All jews follow the Talmud.
All jews are "chosen".
All jews get money from the Germans for the holohoax and from the food which are marked/ blessed by a rabbi.
There is no poor jew.
They buy politicians to kiss their asses. The jew lovers are called "shabbos goy" (friend of the jew).

All american politicians are such zogbots its funny

Same with this ( ( ( clinton ) ) ) clip below

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
It’s over for this forum. Blackpill will be the new blue pill.

“ just looksmaxxing bro”
“ bogandoff max bro”
“Just rope bro”

• +1
It’s over for this forum. Blackpill will be the new blue pill.

“ just looksmaxxing bro”
“ bogandoff max bro”
“Just rope bro”
It's over for this forum because 30 year old basement dwellers are hijacking it with antisemitic and incel ideologies which shed a bad light on the (mostly) normies here that are here to improve themselves and their lives. Don't get me started on thread quality and reply quality. 2019, 2020 and 2021 was the forum Renaissance.

• +1
Reactions: Clubber1776
So I was mindlessy scrolling on TikTok when I came across this
German guy's live and he was talking about Jordan Barrett. I was shocked and thought nobody except autists browsing this site knew about him but when I checked out the live comments people were saying shit like:

o'pry>barrett
Jordan Barrett overrated

etc.

I then commented and asked him about his opinion on Barrett and he said his jaw is insane but achievable when leanmaxxing (bro was gaslighting the competition I'm sure if he knows about all the PSL models he knows about buccal fat removal aswell) he then reacted to the o'pry>>>barrett comment and said there was a persian guy that is better than o'pry because of his "dark triad" looks which I suspect he might have talked about Cameron Alborzian.
The rest of the stream was him interacting with comments, reacting to women lusting over him and manipulating him by talking some bullshit about Lana Del Rey.

So yes, Chadlite probably is aware of Looksmax.org. Probably has an account here and is actively browsing - not rotting, but ascending while you guys rot here and post the 4000th thread if height is greater than face or not.

IT'S SO OVER FOR PUBLICFORUMCELS
View attachment 2481831
forum should be privatized

• +1