Your Basic guide to Coding/Development/Programming

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
This guide is meant to be something that you can start today on and to finally settle if coding is something you're truly interested in. This isn't a comprehensive guide since there are so many different languages, frameworks, libraries, and technologies you can learn.. This is just a basic introduction to get you started. This guide excludes game development!

If you take this guide seriously, you're guaranteed a coding-related job within the next 1-4 years (depending if you're going the self-taught route, bootcamp, or computer science). This can open up so many doors for you, career and financial-wise.

I think what you should do first is take a quick basic introduction to programming and computer science "course" to see if you even like it to begin with. I think before you decide to invest money into ANYTHING, utilize the free resources that already exist (Youtube, Free Course Websites, Forums, Reddit, etc). And then you can decide if you actually want to pursue it and what to even pursue..

And then after that dwelve into what specific languages, frameworks, etc you want to even learn. That way you can decide if computer science is for you, if you want to get into a bootcamp, go the self-taught route, go to tradeschool, etc. You should also look up the specific job titles/positions in your area to see what they are requiring (ignore the years of experience stuff since it's BS) you to know.

Here's a few other vids I liked (alot of gems). I think you should watch ALOT of the vids on this channel (since he interviews graduates and real developers), generally, and join the guy's lives when he has them. There aren't alot of people who join (usually less than 40) so you'll always get your questioned answered for free when it comes to development/programming, since that's what you wanted to get into. And once you figure out what languages you want to learn, go to those specific subreddits, forums, and youtube channels based around them and absorb up all the info you can get.

Books I recommend (no matter what language you pick up, these are def highly suggested):

51D3iTuw 1L SX358 BO1204203200
41Y7O1lAuAL SX398 BO1204203200
51UsevBuVtL
41OoPDfn VL SX404 BO1204203200
51DT8xioSHS SX376 BO1204203200
41Lugv4F3YL SX415 BO1204203200

Other things I suggest:

Network early (the first day you decide to get started, infact) and find communities around whatever languages (etc) you've chosen. This may seem like common sense but alot of people do not do this. If you do this, people in those communities will keep you on the right track and help you eventually land your first job, no matter if you go the college route, bootcamp route, or self-taught route..

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 13021 and 19 others
Yikes
Being a drug is way better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, one job away, Deleted member and 1 other person
Ik how to code but I would never work a coding job

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Mastermind
Then there's me. 2nd year computer science degree. Hating every second of it. Doing it to make my mama proud. THATS IT.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Bvnny. and 8 others
Then there's me. 2nd year computer science degree. Hating every second of it. Doing it to make my mama proud. THATS IT.
Hmmm why ?

That's why I went to trade school. Couldn't imagine spending 4 more years in school lol. I personally recommend community college (they have 2 year computer science and IT classes), trade school, or a bootcamp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
computer science is so much fun. I love doing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, ChadFucksYourOneitis, one job away and 7 others
This looks so boring damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, socrates^, one job away and 2 others
I recommend Indian tutorials since that's the only time when I feel good about my looks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 13787, Aqua and 5 others
Take it or leave it, u wanna work laborrous jobs breaking ur back or sitting in a. Comfy seat?
Comfy seat jobs lower T

Working manually outside is high T

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 15576, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
that bitch looks like emily blunt with less round eyes.

Hmmm why ?
Doing it for the money. Fucking hate it. But the world is going digital and cyber. Trying to get into it, create a money making system/software, then retire by 35. That's the plan. That plan most likely won't work out. But fuck it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 6128, SAR and 2 others
How are you all doing with ECMAscript?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), teenmax and 3 others
Take it or leave it, u wanna work laborrous jobs breaking ur back or sitting in a. Comfy seat?
Yep I used to work shitty physical labor jobs. Now I make near $100k sitting on my ass lmao.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, one job away, .👽. and 1 other person
One of the best jobs present/future imo (payment and demand wise, socially its kinda teash)

couldnt do this shit tho, from what ive noticed you either have "it" to learn these or you dont

and by "it" i mean showing any interest for it, i could watch all the vids you mentioned but still wouldnt pick up things cuz i find it boring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), .👽. and 4 others
I want to become a "coder" like ada lovelace

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
One of the best jobs present/future imo (payment and demand wise, socially its kinda teash)

couldnt do this shit tho, from what ive noticed you either have "it" to learn these or you dont

and by "it" i mean showing any interest for it, i could watch all the vids you mentioned but still wouldnt pick up things cuz i find it boring.
I agree. That's why i said in my first paragraph to make sure computer science is for you since it def isn't for everyone lol. But there are people who personally dislike it and will still do it for the money.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
One of my buddies is becoming a computer engineer and worst case scenario he'll be making $80k out of college

I agree. That's why i said in my first paragraph to make sure computer science is for you since it def isn't for everyone lol. But there are people who personally dislike it and will still do it for the money.
Wonder people like you think about it

You found these videos interesting upon first glance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
One of my buddies is becoming a computer engineer and worst case scenario he'll be making $80k out of college
computer science is becoming over saturated af because of the high salaries. especially entry level positions

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 6128 and goat2x
computer science is becoming over saturated af because of the high salaries. especially entry level positions
It's still good to get a degree in that or computer engineering tho

this, jfl at nigs on here that think they can take a summer bootcamp and easily land a 6 fig job when most employers these days trash literal GRAD resumes if they lack significant internship/work experience and multiple rigorous personal projects built over the timespan of your degree
but ofc everybody on here happens to "know a guy" that got into FAANG after paying for codecademy certificate :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Imperfecter, Deleted member 6128, goat2x and 2 others
this is ridiculous

everybody and their grandma can code in 2022. even this retard can

i need to swap this shitty worthless comp sci degree to something else that wont be useless in 5 years

Last edited:
this is ridiculous

View attachment 1518564

i need to swap this shitty worthless comp sci degree to something else that wont be useless in 5 years
just don't do web development and you'll be fine. everyone in it for the high salary becomes a full stack developer or just front end because it's the easiest.

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
just don't do web development and you'll be fine. everyone in it for the high salary becomes a full stack developer or just front end because it's the easiest.
im well aware

least saturated fields in the tech industry are reverse engineering or software architecture, they typically make $60 an hour. this is because mastering lower level languages like x86 and c++ actually requires iq and years of practice

• +1
Reactions: evap0
I was able to get a job only after about 6 months of learning. Without IT degree. I've just applied for a low-salary job as a software developer. I think it was a very good decision because the best way of learning something is just by doing it. After 6 months you should be able to negotiate your salary or just go to a better-paying company. It was in Eastern Europe so I'm not sure how it would work in USA.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
i hate coding biggest inkwel job ever also zero chance to meet girls at work:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 3828
i hate coding biggest inkwel job ever also zero chance to meet girls at work:feelskek:
lots of women are majoring in computer science now because of the high salary and the massive push to get more women into STEM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, selfmaxing, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Simp. You should go to work to earn money. Not to simp to women. If you are a chad, you don't even leave your house because you can meet hot bitches on tinder.

lots of women are majoring in computer science now because of the high salary and the massive push to get more women into STEM
And I hate it. There are many girls in my company. Normies are simping over them constantly. It's so cringy to watch. They basically don't have to work because simps will do all work for them.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 3828, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Wonder people like you think about it

You found these videos interesting upon first glance?
It's more so that I grew up building websites for fake businesses and have pretty much always been into math, tech, and computers. So I naturally found myself leaning towards some type of IT related field. I guess if you don't enjoy math, tech, or comptuers you will not find it interesting. Math was my fav subject growing up :lul:

this, jfl at nigs on here that think they can take a summer bootcamp and easily land a 6 fig job when most employers these days trash literal GRAD resumes if they lack significant internship/work experience and multiple rigorous personal projects built over the timespan of your degree
but ofc everybody on here happens to "know a guy" that got into FAANG after paying for codecademy certificate :soy::soy:
All of what i'm saying is from personal experience. All of my guide threads are personal experience. I personally know about 4 people who went the bootcamp route and are now making $70-90k/year before bonuses! And these bootcamps typically were around 4-6 months. Obviously, there's alot that goes into it more than just the bootcamp (as far as networking and portfolio projects go) but it's def possible since i've seen it with my own eyes.And don't expect to get hired directly after bootcamp/trade school. I'd say if you go the self-taught/bootcamp/tradeschool route, you can realistically become a developer within 8 months-1.5 years depending on how much time you put into learning and networking.

• Woah
Reactions: Copeful
this is ridiculous

View attachment 1518564

That dude is actually pretty intelligent if you watch all the times he appears on the show. He shares alot of insights.

Who gives a fuck. Shouldnt be dating bitches at your job anyway. Thats a goodway to get reported to HR if shit goes south lmao

Who gives a fuck. Shouldnt be dating bitches at your job anyway. Thats a goodway to get reported to HR if shit goes south lmao
bro i don't want to work at a sausage fest. girls make thinks more interesting even if i dont want to date them

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
bro i don't want to work at a sausage fest. girls make thinks more interesting even if i dont want to date them
fuck you coomer

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .👽.
used to think this but I hate working with women now tbh. I find them to be a distraction since every guy in the workplace will be trying to fuck, esp if they're young and single. I've dealt with these situations where dudes don't work or work hard because they're trying to jestermaxx or betabux and impress some fuckin normie ass bitch. Now I hate working with women unless they're married :lul:. I can fuck bitches outside of work!

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
used to think this but I hate working with women now tbh. I find them to be a distraction since every guy in the workplace will be trying to fuck, esp if they're young and single. I've dealt with these situations where dudes don't work or work hard because they're trying to jestermaxx or betabux and impress some fuckin normie ass bitch. Now I hate working with women unless they're married :lul:. I can fuck bitches outside of work!
i just focus on myself and my work and ignore the women unless I have to talk to them. works really well

• +1
i just focus on myself and my work and ignore the women unless I have to talk to them. works really well
I try to do this but (not to humble brag) It's hard to do if you're an attractive guy like me. I used to get hit on alot when I worked with alot of women. esp if women know you're single. I just generally prefer to only work with men to keep my productivity up.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
I try to do this but (not to humble brag) It's hard to do if you're an attractive guy like me. I used to get hit on alot when I worked with alot of women. esp if women know you're single. I just generally prefer to only work with men to keep my productivity up.
post ur face

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
CompSci makes pre-med look like a fucking joke. That’s why I Dropped pre-med to pursue a compsci degree.

I’ve worked ar sales jobs and most of the guys there didn’t even get to fuck the girls besides the bosses and the good looking high earners. 80/20 rule applies everywhere

• +1
I forgot about something important. Because of covid many interviews are online so it's much easier to cheat. If you're an incel, IT IS MORALLY OK to cheat on job interviews because you were born with a shitty body which is very unfair.

I'm in the process of looking for a better company and often I'm asked very stupid questions on job interviews. These retards expect me to know information that won't be needed in my work. And even if, I would just google it. I have to ask a friend to assist me with job interviews. He will be listening to questions and giving me answers on a hidden earplug or shit like that.

This guide is meant to be something that you can start today on and to finally settle if coding is something you're truly interested in. This isn't a comprehensive guide since there are so many different languages, frameworks, libraries, and technologies you can learn.. This is just a basic introduction to get you started. This guide excludes game development!

If you take this guide seriously, you're guaranteed a coding-related job within the next 1-4 years (depending if you're going the self-taught route, bootcamp, or computer science). This can open up so many doors for you, career and financial-wise.

I think what you should do first is take a quick basic introduction to programming and computer science "course" to see if you even like it to begin with. I think before you decide to invest money into ANYTHING, utilize the free resources that already exist (Youtube, Free Course Websites, Forums, Reddit, etc). And then you can decide if you actually want to pursue it and what to even pursue..

And then after that dwelve into what specific languages, frameworks, etc you want to even learn. That way you can decide if computer science is for you, if you want to get into a bootcamp, go the self-taught route, go to tradeschool, etc. You should also look up the specific job titles/positions in your area to see what they are requiring (ignore the years of experience stuff since it's BS) you to know.

Here's a few other vids I liked (alot of gems). I think you should watch ALOT of the vids on this channel (since he interviews graduates and real developers), generally, and join the guy's lives when he has them. There aren't alot of people who join (usually less than 40) so you'll always get your questioned answered for free when it comes to development/programming, since that's what you wanted to get into. And once you figure out what languages you want to learn, go to those specific subreddits, forums, and youtube channels based around them and absorb up all the info you can get.

Books I recommend (no matter what language you pick up, these are def highly suggested):

View attachment 1517781 View attachment 1517782 View attachment 1517783 View attachment 1517784 View attachment 1517785 View attachment 1517786

Other things I suggest:

Network early (the first day you decide to get started, infact) and find communities around whatever languages (etc) you've chosen. This may seem like common sense but alot of people do not do this. If you do this, people in those communities will keep you on the right track and help you eventually land your first job, no matter if you go the college route, bootcamp route, or self-taught route..

Coding such an incel trait, only good coders are incels because the skill cap is infinite, then again companies would rather hire retarded fucking ethnics rather than whites or asians who can type the code twice as fast because they want to fit a diversity quota. Half of coding jobs are just fueling the eventual doom of the west unless you do it freelance :incel:

Coding such an incel trait, only good coders are incels because the skill cap is infinite, then again companies would rather hire retarded fucking ethnics rather than whites or asians who can type the code twice as fast because they want to fit a diversity quota. Half of coding jobs are just fueling the eventual doom of the west unless you do it freelance :incel:
Always some weirdo conspiracist pushing his agenda lmfao. It's like that for most jobs. Most jobs will eventually get replaced and most people will eventually have to learn some new skill to stay up to date. Basic economics 101.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and one job away
Would recommend paid udemy courses and thenetninja in youtube over every other free courses in youtube,
If you lack the $10 to spend for whatever reason, you can pirate those in 1337x.to (make sure the course is updated)
would still recommend paying though as you get a better res usually and better tracking, sometimes pirated ones miss an update or something, especially if it's not a very popular one

I found paid courses to be far better overall and more detailed when I was studying over the free ones

Also avoid taking courses with female instructors

Last edited:
  • +1