Your Basic guide to Coding/Development/Programming

Then there's me. 2nd year computer science degree. Hating every second of it. Doing it to make my mama proud. THATS IT.
Ngmi. Study whatever you want , live minimalistically workout. If u get rich good if poverty good , you're atleast not selling out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Ngmi. Study whatever you want , live minimalistically workout. If u get rich good if poverty good , you're atleast not selling out
Somewhat agree but don't go in debt for useless degrees lmao. Ik someone who wasted years and thousands of dollars getting a communications degree she doesn't even use JFL

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Deleted member 15827
Somewhat agree but don't go in debt for useless degrees lmao. Ik someone who wasted years and thousands of dollars getting a communications degree she doesn't even use JFL
Ye I'm doing STEM in name but I sit at home read philosophy instead I just send assignments

lots of women are majoring in computer science now because of the high salary and the massive push to get more women into STEM
No.

My college comp-sci classes were 95% male and 5% trannies/dykes. 0 girls at any of my past workplaces. It's a meme.

70 years on this planet max. Happiness is doing what you want when you want. Money is the only thing that allows you to get there. If I want to maximize my life's happiness, I need to have an abundance of money. So if I can be a millionare by mid 30's I'm chilling. If I'm not successful $5 million + by 35, then I'll just try and make the most out of my life, and settle down and be contempt with children and my wife. But until then... the grind to be successful by any (legal) means necessary is on.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I'm 23 minutes into this video and taking notes all this seems fun to learn ngl. I'm not in it for the money. This was always my passion, but I never got a chance to learn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
I'm 23 minutes into this video and taking notes all this seems fun to learn ngl. I'm not in it for the money. This was always my passion, but I never got a chance to learn.

go for it lol. I wish I went the IT route after highschool but didn't get a chance to until I was like 20. I'm curious to see if you stick with it and see where you are a year from now. If you need any advice, send me a message bro.

• Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360