Your behavior as a kid should determine if you get sterilized or not

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, E and eyebleach
When I was a kid, I was nice and didn't exclude other kids. I'd share if other kids asked. Sadly I got taken advantage off by them stealing my shit and often times picking on me.

When you're a child, you're not conditioned to fit any social mould set by society.

Bullies are like that because they are truly evil people. Cowards who sit back and do nothing or even side with the bullies are subhuman vermin. This behavior is inherent, their blood is tainted and can not be allowed to spread, all human conflicts stem from these degenerates who only care about themselves and even enjoy harming the weak or different.

It doesn't matter if they 'change' as an adult, they are just liars who realized they can't hurt people so openly anymore so they engage in covert actions that indirectly harm people. And you'll be damn sure that their kids will be bullies too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: damnit, Acion, sportsmogger and 12 others
Hmm I see where you're coming from but that's maybe because they had the power to bully (bigger physically or status which protected them) a lot of the kids that got bullied would for sure do horrible things to others if they could so it's hard to say who's the real bully because sometimes tho kids who got picked on do worse things than the bully ever did. Sometimes people consider status checking or social hierarchy "games" bullying. Sometimes the bully has no real ill intention and the person who feels bullied just took it the wrong way. It could be the case that the person that got bullied has more hate and resentment that the bully ever did and will use it to hurt others in the future.

There are many things that can't be changed in a person or are really hard to change but many people do change or control their bad ways when they grow up even tho many don't.

Bullying is sometimes beneficial as well since it prepares your for the real world, sometimes it helps one grow but other times it's just horrible and malicious. :feelsthink:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, StarvedEpi and Imretarded?
what if i was both

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, StarvedEpi and cooldude1231
what if i was both
Usually how it is. Sometimes it's your turn to get picked on. Especially if you're the new guy. It's fair, people want people to prove themselves before they accept them as one of their own.

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and isis_Bleach
Hmm I see where you're coming from but that's maybe because they had the power to bully (bigger physically or status which protected them) a lot of the kids that got bullied would for sure do horrible things to others if they could so it's hard to say who's the real bully because sometimes tho kids who got picked on do worse things than the bully ever did. Sometimes people consider status checking or social hierarchy "games" bullying. Sometimes the bully has no real ill intention and the person who feels bullied just took it the wrong way. It could be the case that the person that got bullied has more hate and resentment that the bully ever did and will use it to hurt others in the future.

There are many things that can't be changed in a person or are really hard to change but many people do change or control their bad ways when they grow up even tho many don't.

Bullying is sometimes beneficial as well since it prepares your for the real world, sometimes it helps one grow but other times it's just horrible and malicious. :feelsthink:
It's righteous to feel hate towards those who wronged you.

When i was younger, they seldom were angry, just sadistic beasts.

The only correct response is to declare war against them and ensure they are destroyed.

'prepares', yeah it prepares you for a lifetime of the same people bullying you in different ways.

what if i was both
An abused dog who's stuck in the rat race

Usually how it is. Sometimes it's your turn to get picked on. Especially if you're the new guy. It's fair, people want people to prove themselves before they accept them as one of their own.
Fucked up social behavior.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Shahnameh
Sterilize all weak passive children

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
Bullying is sometimes beneficial as well since it prepares your for the real world, sometimes it helps one grow but other times it's just horrible and malicious.

It can also cause you to develop an abused dog syndrome and scar you for life. Gerbert Johnson talks about this a lot.

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
Sterilize all weak passive children
If that happened, society would degenerate into cavemen slaughtering each other.

The people you target are the only actually productive people. Bullies can't invent anything, once the honorable people wake up to this degenerate plague, all bullies will die.

It can also cause you to develop an abused dog syndrome and scar you for life. Gerbert Johnson talks about this a lot.
all it ever does is scar you for life

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, iblamehumphrey, noobs and 2 others
It's righteous to feel hate towards those who wronged you.
It's also righteous to not commit the same errors or use the same tactics as a bully just because you're now on the position to do so. Wouldn't that mean that you're just like those you hate?
When i was younger, they seldom were angry, just sadistic beasts.
Sometimes it's like that unfortunately. Some people are sadistic and sometimes people have issues like psychopathy or narcissism
The only correct response is to declare war against them and ensure they are destroyed.
I don't think that is the right answer but I could see why some people would choose revenge.
'prepares', yeah it prepares you for a lifetime of the same people bullying you in different ways.
Yeah but when you were a kid it could have shown you how to not be the one that's getting picked on and hopefully one changed enough to either not be bullied because of who they are but because they know how to shut that shit down and stand their ground or because they become superior.
An abused dog who's stuck in the rat race
The usual
Fucked up social behavior.
Dog eat dog world

• Hmm...
Yeah but everyone faces those challenges and you choose your outcome. Sometimes it's way harder if you're in a way worse situation but sometimes people just sank instead of swam.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shahnameh and Imretarded?
The people you target are the only actually productive people. Bullies can't invent anything, once the honorable people wake up to this degenerate plague, all bullies will die.
Many great inventors were bullies using predatory business tactics to get ahead and shit like that.

Also, only because you got bullied doesn't mean you're the good guy. Idk where that idea came from.

• +1
It's also righteous to not commit the same errors or use the same tactics as a bully just because you're now on the position to do so. Wouldn't that mean that you're just like those you hate?

Sometimes it's like that unfortunately. Some people are sadistic and sometimes people have issues like psychopathy or narcissism

I don't think that is the right answer but I could see why some people would choose revenge.

Yeah but when you were a kid it could have shown you how to not be the one that's getting picked on and hopefully one changed enough to either not be bullied because of who they are but because they know how to shut that shit down and stand their ground or because they become superior.

The usual

Dog eat dog world
It's not righteous to simply accept wrong doing. If there is a group of slavers, you must kill them. No ifs, no buts.

This is like saying we shouldn't kill murderers in self defense. Uh the difference is their target the innocent while the righteous target the guilty.

The only solution is education and mobilization where those inclined to hurt others for no good reason are destroyed and their blood removed from the gene pool. Humanity must be cleansed of this barbarian impulse.

Many great inventors were bullies using predatory business tactics to get ahead and shit like that.

Also, only because you got bullied doesn't mean you're the good guy. Idk where that idea came from.
I wouldn't call a businessman like Thomas Edison who pays scientists to invent stuff and takes credit as an inventor. He's an investor

• Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast
When I was a kid, I was nice and didn't exclude other kids. I'd share if other kids asked. Sadly I got taken advantage off by them stealing my shit and often times picking on me.

When you're a child, you're not conditioned to fit any social mould set by society.

Bullies are like that because they are truly evil people. Cowards who sit back and do nothing or even side with the bullies are subhuman vermin. This behavior is inherent, their blood is tainted and can not be allowed to spread, all human conflicts stem from these degenerates who only care about themselves and even enjoy harming the weak or different.

It doesn't matter if they 'change' as an adult, they are just liars who realized they can't hurt people so openly anymore so they engage in covert actions that indirectly harm people. And you'll be damn sure that their kids will be bullies too.
i can relate

• +1
Bullying is not common anyways and most people grow up fine

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey and Imretarded?
i can relate
Craziest part is many women straight up reward this behaviour if they don't engage in it already.

If anything, they're even worse because they ensure more are born and the cycle of suffering never ends.

You must target those who are attracted to bullies just as strongly as even if every bully was gone, random mutation would take hold and be reselected by these people.

Bullying is not common anyways and most people grow up fine
it is very common, physical violence may not be as common as before (because DA JOOs are nuking goy T levels, prolly cus they got tired of being bullied themselves) but it still happens plenty.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, n9wiff and GabachoCopium
It's not righteous to simply accept wrong doing. If there is a group of slavers, you must kill them. No ifs, no buts.

This is like saying we shouldn't kill murderers in self defense. Uh the difference is their target the innocent while the righteous target the guilty.
Those examples are more extreme and different actions call for different punishments or measures. This isn't translatable to most types of bullying. Hurting someone that hurt your feelings years ago doesn't make much sense to me.
The only solution is education and mobilization where those inclined to hurt others for no good reason are destroyed and their blood removed from the gene pool. Humanity must be cleansed of this barbarian impulse.
Who's gonna decide who gets punished? Also some of those traits that bullies have and tactics that they apply have been advantageous in evolution amd are arguably advantageous in today's society as well.
I wouldn't call a businessman like Thomas Edison who pays scientists to invent stuff and takes credit as an inventor. He's an investor
Yeah that's one example. There're many like Steve jobs who were sharp and cunning businessmen who oppressed the competition and therefore increased their likelihood of success and were a huge success as a result. Id think this is the norm for corporations including the ones who advance technologies in the modern day.

• Hmm...
Those examples are more extreme and different actions call for different punishments or actions. This isn't translatable to most types of bullying. Hurting someone that hurt your feelings years ago doesn't make much sense to me.

Who's gonna decide who gets punished? Also some of those traits that bullies have and tactics that they apply have been advantageous in evolution amd are arguably advantageous in today's society as well.

Yeah that's one example. There're many like Steve jobs who were sharp and cunning businessmen who oppressed the competition and therefore increased their likelihood of success and were a huge success as a result. Id think this is the norm for corporations including the ones who advance technologies in the modern day.
I don't care. Any blood that is inclined to this behaviour must be destroyed. These are genes that I can never accept as being worthy of continued existence within the human genepool, it has to go no matter what.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and LuckyBeast
Those examples are more extreme and different actions call for different punishments or measures. This isn't translatable to most types of bullying. Hurting someone that hurt your feelings years ago doesn't make much sense to me.

Who gets to decide? The government after we take it over and establish a series of eugenics codes of law.

Europe got less violent because they spent hundreds of years simply killing anyone that was found being a violent menace. Europeans used to create blood angels n shit. Targeting bullies is simply an expansion of what we've been doing already with criminals. It's a final step where these barbarian genes will be expelled from humanity.

If this was a thing, only people that get bullied would get sterilized. Jfl if you think women would agree to sterilizing men they're going to be attracted to

• Hmm...
If this was a thing, only people that get bullied would get sterilized. Jfl if you think women would agree to sterilizing men they're going to be attracted to
why would I care about their input if they're attracted to bullies?:feelswhat:

Non bullies out number bullies, we have strength of numbers and drive to succeed.

The bully can only continue bullying when all his victims are too stupid to band together and beat his ass. Indeed on a societal level, bullying can be destroyed forever once the people rise up and lynch all bullies and every woman who would like to fuck a bully.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and DarkTriadBeliever
why would I care about their input if they're attracted to bullies?:feelswhat:

Non bullies out number bullies, we have strength of numbers and drive to succeed.

The bully can only continue bullying when all his victims are too stupid to band together and beat his ass. Indeed on a societal level, bullying can be destroyed forever once the people rise up and lynch all bullies and every woman who would like to fuck a bully.
Not even, bullies have size/are bullies because they are big. and normies follow whoever is the most popular/influencial

it's delusional to think any uprising of those below would ever work, also the men you think are on your side will betray you for the chance to get some pussy

• Hmm...
Not even, bullies have size/are bullies because they are big. and normies follow whoever is the most popular/influencial

it's delusional to think any uprising of those below would ever work, also the men you think are on your side will betray you for the chance to get some pussy
You under estimate the power of a dedicated guerrilla movement:feelshehe:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and DarkTriadBeliever
You under estimate the power of a dedicated guerrilla movement:feelshehe:
This is real life not a movie, the bad guys always wins. Being nice will get you nowhere, hence my username

• Hmm...
This is real life not a movie, the bad guys always wins. Being nice will get you nowhere, hence my username
Is hanging bullies off trees a nice thing to do? My plans of degenerates does not include 'nice'. Seems your brain malfunctioned, fuck you mean nice? You're responding to me saying genocide of bullies is a good idea.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
When I was a kid and I first learned what cum was, i took it upon myself to quickly swipe girls lunchboxes from the cubby and coom in them. Sterilize THAT bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey and Imretarded?
Is hanging bullies off trees a nice thing to do? My plans of degenerates does not include 'nice'. Seems your brain malfunctioned, fuck you mean nice? You're responding to me saying genocide of bullies is a good idea.
good luck getting rid of bullying, some things in this world never change. bullying is one of them, the weak will always be a target, you can't fight biological instincts

• Hmm...
Damn, I was an annoying ass kid tbh

Remember throwing a pencil sharpener at my teacher and it shattered in her face(it was plastic)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: noobs, Imretarded? and iblamehumphrey
Have fun with a generation incapable of manual labor bud

good luck getting rid of bullying, some things in this world never change. bullying is one of them, the weak will always be a target, you can't fight biological instincts
Look at a dog, and look at a wolf.

then look at fighting bred dogs and dogs bred to be cute pets.

Eugenics can achieve anything. Any behavior can be achieved

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, noobs and iblamehumphrey
we have advanced machines. Fuck you need heavy work for?
No country is there yet infrastructurally, and technologically everything still needs maintenance. Yes that can also also be automated, but we're not there yet.

Look at a dog, and look at a wolf.

then look at fighting bred dogs and dogs bred to be cute pets.

Eugenics can achieve anything. Any behavior can be achieved
eugenics never have succeeded against the strong, historically only the weak have been dominated

also the biggest eugenicists are women, the men they get abortions for vs the men they don't is very telling, what you want is a fantasy

what's happening currently in the world is a reality

• Hmm...
Bullies aren't evil. They are the most abused dogs. They seem evil because you see them as abusive and dominant. But the reality is they are that way because their dads beat them at home, they themselves get abused, or some other thing. They project how they feel about themselves and how they were/are treated onto other people to feel a sense of power and control.

Or maybe they are black/Jew then in that case they are born with low impulse control (black) or evil (Jew)

• JFL
No country is there yet infrastructurally, and technologically everything still needs maintenance. Yes that can also also be automated, but we're not there yet.
japanese model

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and iblamehumphrey
eugenics never have succeeded against the strong, historically only the weak have been dominated

also the biggest eugenicists are women, the men they get abortions for vs the men they don't is very telling, what you want is a fantasy

what's happening currently in the world is a reality
That's why us 'outsiders', non NT, ect must be dedicated, enormously dedicated.

Guerrilla warfare is perfect strategy against a more powerful foe.

One guerrilla can critically damage a large block of soldiers.

The vietnamese drove out the french, americans and later chinese invaders using guerrilla tactics.

The vietnamese communists were honorable. they even waged righteous war against Pol Pot and his madness against intellectuals.

Bullies are subhuman, lazy and self interested. They make terrible soldiers and will crack against a force that holds righteous hatred.

• +1
nigga stfu, no one mentioned automation. Even a group of femboys can use power tools and modern construction technology to build a sky scraper

japanese model
And Japanese got frame mogged by 16 inch shoulders me:feelshehe:

Strength and whatnot is horseshit and unrelated to civilisational development

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Bullies aren't evil. They are the most abused dogs. They seem evil because you see them as abusive and dominant. But the reality is they are that way because their dads beat them at home, they themselves get abused, or some other thing. They project how they feel about themselves and how they were/are treated onto other people to feel a sense of power and control.

Or maybe they are black/Jew then in that case they are born with low impulse control (black) or evil (Jew)
anyone who has that psychology is worthless. jfl at targeting the innocent when you should be targeting the guilty.

What you described is a worthless human being

• +1
Reactions: Acion
anyone who has that psychology is worthless. jfl at targeting the innocent when you should be targeting the guilty.

What you described is a worthless human being
It's human nature. Unless you are self aware of it and consciously stop it for most people they cope by inflicting harm that was done to them onto others.

• +1
It's human nature. Unless you are self aware of it and consciously stop it for most people they cope by inflicting harm that was done to them onto others.
Eugenics can change human nature and 'human nature' isn't uniform, I never felt urge to trample on nerds when my hunter eyes grew in and got very intimidating.

Robots exist
work is honorable and enjoyable in a non capitalist system. No need for robots to baby humans. We should do the work ourselves with modern technology so the stress is removed.